Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:04 pm by Omi

» Owlstar
Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:37 pm by Omi

» heheee...
Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:48 pm by Ravenheart181

» Larkwatcher of CloudClan
Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:50 pm by Ravenheart181

Cat Calculator
Having trouble calculating a cat's age? Use this! :)

All rights reserved.
~
This was not my original idea. All rights also go to the Erin Hunters with the idea of "Warrior Cats."
~
Ideas from others are reserved. I have mixed other ideas with my own and made them for my site.
~
If you steal from my site you will face the consequences; banned for life or tracked down to your own website IP address and be yelled at. Don't make me do that on your very own site.
~
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Tool
~

Head Administrators
D A I S Y L E A P

Please, contact one of these three admins if you need help with anything! We are here to help new members get into the swing of things here.
June 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Rules

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rules

Post by Cinderwing on Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:13 pm

Wow, it would really help if I spell rules right x3 Anyway, here they are:

1. if your charrie gets killed, THEY GET KILLED! No magically bringing them back! (Don't leave the game though, there is roles like medium and retributionist that can bring you back).

2. No swearing (obviously). If you are caught swearing, then your post will be deleted. If you are caught more than two times, you will be punished.

3. Have fun, there should be no reason not to, if you feel left out, try to get yourself to roleplay more and interact with other people.

4. No being abusive,  if you fell threatened, contact me or an admin. If you are hurting anyone, you will be punished.

5. No cheeting. I know that it looks rather impossible to cheetah in a game like this, but people always seem to find a way, so no cheeting.

6. You can not have more than two huge roles (It has happened that 1 person had all of the roles once.)

7. Roleplay often, if you are inactive, then why do you have a main part.

8. Character limit: you may have as many back round character as you can handle (these will just be there and cannot be killed without the roleplayer's permission) but only a maximum of 3 regular character  (which can get parts)

9. The game is ever going, so that means no "rounds". There will be a few days for the people to just hang out after the attacker is found, then new parts will be assigned. 

10. No roleplay other people's characters, back round or not, without their permission.

11. Follow your role! No stealing other people's roles.

Here they are:

Town:

Bodyguard: Protect one person each night. PM me who you want to protect. IF THE PERSON YOU PROTECTED GETS ATTACKED, YOU WILL BE KILLED, AS WELL AS THE ATTACKER!

Doctor: Heal one person each night. PM me who you want to heal. IF THE PERSON YOU HEALED GETS ATTACKED, YOU WILL GET A PM SAYING THEY WERE ATTACKED! AND THEY WILL AS WELL - BUT ONLY IF THEY WERE ATTACKED!

(WIP, SORRY)
Cinderwing
ThunderFlower
ThunderFlower

http://warriorsintothewild.forumotion.eu/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top