I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Gathering Hollow
Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:44 pm by Honorchior

» {COMPLETE} Ryan, Ash, Megan, and Zach ~ Yajio Cats
Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:28 am by Honorchior

» The GIF Game
Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:28 am by Firefly

» Trying to make the site more active :)
Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:42 pm by Firefly

» Cat Notes (shared topic with tinkerbell)
Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:39 pm by Braveheart

» Chervilroot WIP
Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:21 am by Leopard

» I'M BACK!!!!
Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:17 am by Leopard

» suggestion
Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:34 am by Stormheart

» That Moment When You.. :3
Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:31 am by Stormheart

Cat Calculator
Having trouble calculating a cat's age? Use this! :)

All rights reserved.
~
This was not my original idea. All rights also go to the Erin Hunters with the idea of "Warrior Cats."
~
Ideas from others are reserved. I have mixed other ideas with my own and made them for my site.
~
If you steal from my site you will face the consequences; banned for life or tracked down to your own website IP address and be yelled at. Don't make me do that on your very own site.
~
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Tool
~

Head Administrators
D A I S Y L E A P

Please, contact one of these three admins if you need help with anything! We are here to help new members get into the swing of things here.
October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Lost Among Demons (HickoryClan Meeting)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lost Among Demons (HickoryClan Meeting)

Post by Queen Muffin on Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:11 pm

Bloodshine dragged the body of Lindenstar to the top of the Smoothrock. She sighed and took a deep breath.
"All cats old enough to escape an owls grasp join around the Smoothrock!" she yowled, but most cats had already gathered around quickly in fear.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
MY CATS
 Ryepaw(apprentice of RobinClan)
Bearthorn(warrior of SnowClan)
Rory(leader of DawnClan)

Forever villains.. muahahahaa!
Queen Muffin
Lightflame
Lightflame

Back to top Go down

Re: Lost Among Demons (HickoryClan Meeting)

Post by Daisyleap on Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:15 pm

Petalstorm peered out of the medicine den and gasped when she saw Bloodshine hovering over Lindenstar's body on top of the Smoothrock. She burst out of the den and hopped to the front, eyebrows scrunched.
"What happened?" she demanded, worried.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Sometimes bad things happen for no reason, or for reasons we can't begin to understand."

Daisyleap
StarClanner
StarClanner

http://thelightningpath.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Twistedheart on Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:34 pm

Emberpaw stormed out of the apprentices den, gaping at the scent of blood. She gazed up at Bloodshine, shaking her head. She knew something was up with that deputy, and she snarled under her breath. Orchidpaw appeared behind her, sighing. He narrowed his eyebrows at Lindenstar's lifeless body.
"Who will take over now?" he gasped.

Twistedheart
Lightflame
Lightflame

http://bobbylikestopoo.proboards.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by vinepool on Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:13 pm

Spidershine walked in to the cool clearing. She was in a good mood but when she saw there leader, lifeless, on the ground, her mood quickly changed to sad and scared. She thought was our leader murdered or died of greencough or bloodcough. She shook her head, she shouldn't jump to answer this quickly. She looked around the clearing and her gaze landed on Bloodshine, the clan deputy. She narrowed her eyes slightly, there was something about the name bloodshine that she didn't like. She shook her head again and then looked to the ground and waited for something to happen.
vinepool
Beetle Chaser
Beetle Chaser

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:09 pm

Petalstorm shot a glance at Spidershine, shivering.
What in GalaxyClan's name happened here? she thought, scrunching her eyebrows.
She had just been moping around her den all day, and now this happens? She shook her head, approaching Spidershine.
"Do you know what happened?" she breathed.

"Sometimes bad things happen for no reason, or for reasons we can't begin to understand."

Daisyleap
StarClanner
StarClanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Braveheart on Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:41 am

Lindenstar's lifeless and cold body lay at the top of the Smoothrock, still as a statue.
Don't do it, Bloodshine. You shouldn't be like this. I know your plans. Why...? he whispered into his former deputies ear.

Aukletpaw- Meddie Apprentice of CloudClan
Braveheart
ShadowBelly
ShadowBelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Muffin on Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:45 am

Bloodshine winced at all the questions being thrown at her. She shook her head, the cold droplets of water from the stream falling down her face. She heard a whisper in her ear.
Lindenstar? How are you talking to me? You're dead! they seemed to communicate telepathically.
She blinked and turned her head to look down at HickoryClan.
"I did it." she sighed, taking a deep breath. "I killed Lindenstar."

MY CATS
Rory(leader of DawnClan)

Queen Muffin
Lightflame
Lightflame

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:49 am

Petalstorm gasped as loud as a monster rolling down a Thunderpath.
"How could you?" she called, a tear dripping down her face.
Lindenstar was the best leader ever. He had proved everyone wrong that having kittypet blood in your veins doesn't mean you can't lead a Clan you love. Why would Bloodshine do this? She was her best friend.

Daisyleap
StarClanner
StarClanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Muffin on Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:56 pm

Bloodshine looked down at Petalstorm, knowing she was disappointed. The blood-red she-cat hopped off the rock and angled her ears back, making sure no one was listening.
"I'll let you in on a little secret. Don't tell anyone about this, and you don't get to be killed by the dogs." Bloodshine was a great blackmailer.

MY CATS
Rory(leader of DawnClan)

Queen Muffin
Lightflame
Lightflame

Back to top Go down

Post by Braveheart on Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:00 pm

Lindenstar shook his head. His grandmothers tail was wrapped around him, the two starry figures watching HickoryClan closely. His mother and father and siblings were watching the old Twolegplace that they lived in, tears falling down from their eyes. Lindenstar blinked and he snapped into Bloodshine's mind, seeing all the devious plans. He must tell the GalaxyClan all about them, to give omens and prophecies of what she will do. He shuddered as he listened in to her blackmail.
She's your best friend. You may be evil, but I know you won't do anything to hurt her.

Aukletpaw- Meddie Apprentice of CloudClan
Braveheart
ShadowBelly
ShadowBelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Twistedheart on Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:07 pm

Orchidpaw gazed into the fallen Lindenstar's eyes. He looked back and saw everyone, even Emberpaw, with a sad look on their faces and either crying or whimpering louder than an exploding volcano. He saw Petalstorm and Blooodshine chattering on the Smoothrock, and pondered on what the friends  were yelling at each other for.

Twistedheart
Lightflame
Lightflame

http://bobbylikestopoo.proboards.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Muffin on Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:06 pm

Bloodshine hopped back up to the top of the Smoothrock, tail lashing, and tossed Lidenstar's body roughly down.
"All cats gather for a silent vigil, and then the elders will go to bury them in whatever area they choose!" she yowled, but it ended in a faint hiss as she leaped down and stormed out of camp.
The magpie sneakily stumbled out of the warriors den and then broke into a quick flight so it could follow her companion.

MY CATS
Rory(leader of DawnClan)

Queen Muffin
Lightflame
Lightflame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top