Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:44 am by Stormheart

» Brokenwing of RobinClan (FINISHED!)
Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:29 pm by Brokenwing

» Adoptable Cats & Cat Storage (WIP)
Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:14 pm by Omi

» RobinClan Camp
Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:19 am by Wishflight

Cat Calculator
Having trouble calculating a cat's age? Use this! :)

All rights reserved.
~
This was not my original idea. All rights also go to the Erin Hunters with the idea of "Warrior Cats."
~
Ideas from others are reserved. I have mixed other ideas with my own and made them for my site.
~
If you steal from my site you will face the consequences; banned for life or tracked down to your own website IP address and be yelled at. Don't make me do that on your very own site.
~
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Tool
~

Head Administrators
D A I S Y L E A P

Please, contact one of these three admins if you need help with anything! We are here to help new members get into the swing of things here.
August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Sorrelflight and Shadowkit of FallowClan

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sorrelflight and Shadowkit of FallowClan

Post by Braveheart on Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:26 pm

Sorrelkit // Sorrelpaw // Sorrelflight
28 moons

Position: queen
Clan: robinclan
Appearance: a scruffy pale torbie shecat with mint green eyes.
Personality: sorreflight has a very fierce and intense personality. as a kitten, she was passionate and enthusiastic, eager to listen and learn, quick thinking and understanding. she was full of energy and passion, a fighter. although not all of this has changed, the years have molded her into a much harder, colder individual. once upon a time she was quick to laugh, willing to fool around and act like a child, and now she is diligent and persistent, thinking little of those who show immaturity. some describe her as grouchy and pessimistic. stubborn and aggressive are passed around frequently as well. sorreflight is thorough, and finds comfort in keeping herself busy. patience is not a virtue of hers, and never had been. laziness is not a word in her vocabulary, and her aggressive personality comes from her persistence, her need to keep busy, even other people. sorreflight is overall quite exhausting to watch. despite this, the she-cat is very independent and doesn't like to rely on the aid of others. she is very critical of others, and puts pressure on her clanmates. this is because of how much she cares though. she overthinks everything, and masks her anxiety by putting on a brave face and pushing others away. she puts on a very cold and angry exterior in order to protect her clan. in addition to this, she seems to be pretty reserved and emotionless whenever dealing with serious situations involving life and death. this is not only to calm her clannmates, but to calm herself. despite how stoic she may seem, she has a very soft and fragile heart. because of this, she never tends to dwell in the past. she is a forward thinker, and gets irritated when others bring up stories from the past, specifically if they are negative stories. this may because she is slightly insecure in her abilities. it is partially the reason she neglected to take on an apprentice after lynxpaw's death. despite her excellent medicinal knowledge and the years of experience under her belt, she never feels that she is good enough to pass on what she knows to someone younger than her. she still feels regret and pain as a result of losing her brother because of her actions.
Physical Abilities:
Family: daughter of nightleaf and firefoot, sister and mentor to lynxpaw (brother), mates with ramfoot, mother to shadowkit and gravelkit.
History:
Notes: she is deaf in her right ear.

Shadowkit // Shadowpaw // Shadowthorn // Shadowstar
3 moons

Position: kit
Clan: robinclan
Appearance: a burly ginger shecat with amber eyes, looking more like her father than her mother.
Personality: She is quite prickly and thinks every joke counts as an insult towards her or a loved one. She's not like other kits; she is very serious and you will rarely catch her playing. She's the quiet type and likes to sleep; you shouldn't call her lazy, but she just likes the silence of the nursery, or better yet, the elders den. She purposely falls asleep to their stories so she can rest in there in silence. She can't wait until she becomes an apprentice; she is determined for good training and has already tried to prove her parents and Clanmates wrong a few times by escaping from camp and hunting down a mere hare or something. When she grows to be a fine and mature warrior, she will be very loyal to her Clan and the Warrior Code and she keeps all secrets, a true sign of being trustworthy and devoted.
Physical Abilities (in the future...out of 6):
Strength~ 6 (excellent)
Speed~ 5 (excellent)
Endurance~ 3 (okay)
Attack~ 2 (poor)
Defense~ 4 (okay)
Tactics~ 1 (poor)
Family: daughter of sorrelflight and ramfoot, and sister to gravelkit (brother).
History: N/A
Notes: will become deputy in the future and then leader, leading her clan to victory.

History: 

Last edited by Braveheart on Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Aukletpaw- Meddie Apprentice of CloudClan
Braveheart
ShadowBelly
ShadowBelly

Back to top Go down

Re: Sorrelflight and Shadowkit of FallowClan

Post by Littlelily on Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:54 pm

@Braveheart Please finish.
Littlelily
Fallenspirit
Fallenspirit

Location : Australia. Also at the stables!!!! EATING MICE AND WATCHING HEARTLAND!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Braveheart on Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:13 am

Oh man, this is old! I guess I'll just change their Clan to RobinClan hahahahah. Thanks for the reminder, Lily.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Aukletpaw- Meddie Apprentice of CloudClan
Braveheart
ShadowBelly
ShadowBelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum