I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Gathering Hollow
Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:44 pm by Honorchior

» {COMPLETE} Ryan, Ash, Megan, and Zach ~ Yajio Cats
Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:28 am by Honorchior

» The GIF Game
Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:28 am by Firefly

» Trying to make the site more active :)
Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:42 pm by Firefly

» Cat Notes (shared topic with tinkerbell)
Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:39 pm by Braveheart

» Chervilroot WIP
Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:21 am by Leopard

» I'M BACK!!!!
Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:17 am by Leopard

» suggestion
Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:34 am by Stormheart

» That Moment When You.. :3
Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:31 am by Stormheart

Cat Calculator
Having trouble calculating a cat's age? Use this! :)

All rights reserved.
~
This was not my original idea. All rights also go to the Erin Hunters with the idea of "Warrior Cats."
~
Ideas from others are reserved. I have mixed other ideas with my own and made them for my site.
~
If you steal from my site you will face the consequences; banned for life or tracked down to your own website IP address and be yelled at. Don't make me do that on your very own site.
~
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Tool
~

Head Administrators
D A I S Y L E A P

Please, contact one of these three admins if you need help with anything! We are here to help new members get into the swing of things here.
October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Silverstar

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Silverstar

Post by Littlelily on Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:21 pm

Name: Silverkit ~ Silverpaw ~ Silverpool ~ Silverstar
Preferred Position: Leader
Clan/Tribe: Snowclan
Alive Family: 
Father ~ Blacktail ~ Alive ~ Snowclan ~ Open
Sister ~ Goldenbrair ~ Alive ~ Snowclan ~ @Morningbreeze want to make?
Deceased Family: 
Mother ~ Silverfang ~ Dead ~ Killed by natural causes in her sleep
Description: 
A silver she-cat with grey tabby markings. She has Blue eyes and long fur. Her tabby markings are like stripes and she has a gene that adds fluff to the top of her ears.
Physical Abilities:  (Out of ten)
Memory: 5
Swimming: 6
Climbing: 3
Speed: 2
Stamina: 6
Strength: 5
Personality: 
A puurrrfect cat, Silverpool is very clumsy. She is silly, always pulling jokes on other cats, making her a jokester. She is fun and outgoing. She is also adventurous, loving to find new things.  Her moods are dependable on what she is feeling. One day she may be kind, the next she is snappy She tends to be protective over her sister, making sure she is ok. She is also very humorous Unlike her roleplayer.
Likes and Dislikes: 
Hunting
Dislikes:
Getting other cats hurt
History: 
Silverkit was born by Blacktail and Silverfang. She had one beautiful sister, named Goldenkit. She always made sure that her sister was ok, before she ran off to play. Her sister always had a small collection of feathers and other bits and bobs in the corner of the nursery. She also had a collection of interesting leaves, which Silverkit was proud of. She always kept them in place. When Silverkit was made an apprentice, she always made sure that she had caught the most prey possible. She was mentored by none other then Sundusk, a senior warrior. Thanks to him, she was made a warrior very quickly. When she was 20 moons she got her first apprentice, Her sisters daughter Deerpaw. The old deputy passed away and the leader chose her as the new deputy because she was more trustworthy,  much to her sisters discomfort. When the leader lost his last life, she went to the Moonstone with Snowheart and became Silverstar.
Accomplishments/Plans for the Future: 
Get a mate and kits. She also wants to serve her clan
Extras: 
None
Roleplay Sample: 
Silverpool looked around. "You sure about this Snowheart?" The she cat nodded and motioned for Silverpool to sit down and touch her nose to the moonstone. When she touched it, she fell asleep. When she woke up, she was surrounded by cats. "Hello Silverpool. Are you ready to get your nine lives?" Silverpool nodded and a she-cat stepped foreward. It was none other then Darkwhisper, a old warrior of Snowclan. "With this life, I give you loyalty. Use it to protect the clan." Then another cat came up. It was Morningfang."With this life I give you courage to do what is right." She touched her nose. Six more cats came and finally the last cat came up. It was Thunderstar. "Welcome Silverpool, my warrior, my deputy. With this life I give you Leadership. Use it to guide your clan well. I now hail you with your name, Silverstar. Your past life is no more. You are now the leader of Snowclan."The starclan cats cheered happily.

Last edited by Littlelily on Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:31 am; edited 3 times in total
Littlelily
Fallenspirit
Fallenspirit

Location : Australia. Also at the stables!!!! EATING MICE AND WATCHING HEARTLAND!!

Back to top Go down

Re: Silverstar

Post by Omi on Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:22 pm

Sure @Littlelily I would LOVE to make Goldenbriar once again <3 Also, what rank is she? I feel like she has a special role :3

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I am small~
I have heart~
I show my feelings~
Threw the wind~
I am the wind~
I am the breeze~
I am the morning~

I am Morningbreeze~
~Morningbreeze~

Omi
Fallenspirit
Fallenspirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlelily on Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:23 pm

Well, Silverstar is leader, so why not make her deputy?
@Morningbreeze
Littlelily
Fallenspirit
Fallenspirit

Location : Australia. Also at the stables!!!! EATING MICE AND WATCHING HEARTLAND!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Omi on Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:22 am

I guess so. But, what about Deerkit and Smallkit? Should I make them Deerpaw? Smallpaw? Smalleyes??

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I am small~
I have heart~
I show my feelings~
Threw the wind~
I am the wind~
I am the breeze~
I am the morning~

I am Morningbreeze~
~Morningbreeze~

Omi
Fallenspirit
Fallenspirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:35 am

Can you add a bit more to the personality?

Also, her family says "Blacktail" and "Silverfang" as her parents, but the history says Yellowstripe and Daisyheart?

"Sometimes bad things happen for no reason, or for reasons we can't begin to understand."

Daisyleap
StarClanner
StarClanner

http://thelightningpath.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlelily on Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:32 pm

Is that better @Daisyleap

And @Morningbreeze yes you can

I'll be making Bluekit and Jaykit though
Littlelily
Fallenspirit
Fallenspirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:47 pm

The roleplay sample tells it most, but can you still add into her history how she became deputy then leader?

"Sometimes bad things happen for no reason, or for reasons we can't begin to understand."

Daisyleap
StarClanner
StarClanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlelily on Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:34 am

That better?>
Littlelily
Fallenspirit
Fallenspirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:04 pm

Almost accepted. Why did the leader choose her as a deputy to replace the old one?

Daisyleap
StarClanner
StarClanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlelily on Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:32 am

Better?
Littlelily
Fallenspirit
Fallenspirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlelily on Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:46 pm

Littlelily
Fallenspirit
Fallenspirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:24 pm

Daisyleap
StarClanner
StarClanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum