Blazing Tails Of Grief & Fortune

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» I'm back
Yesterday at 5:51 pm by Wishflight

» The Gathering Hollow
Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:55 pm by Sir Oliver Teakettle

» Trying to make the site more active :)
Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:14 pm by Braveheart

» The GIF Game
Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:28 am by Firefly

» Cat Notes (shared topic with tinkerbell)
Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:39 pm by Braveheart

» Chervilroot WIP
Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:21 am by Leopard

» I'M BACK!!!!
Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:17 am by Leopard

» suggestion
Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:34 am by Stormheart

» That Moment When You.. :3
Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:31 am by Stormheart

Cat Calculator
Having trouble calculating a cat's age? Use this! :)

All rights reserved.
~
This was not my original idea. All rights also go to the Erin Hunters with the idea of "Warrior Cats."
~
Ideas from others are reserved. I have mixed other ideas with my own and made them for my site.
~
If you steal from my site you will face the consequences; banned for life or tracked down to your own website IP address and be yelled at. Don't make me do that on your very own site.
~
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Tool
~

Head Administrators
D A I S Y L E A P

Please, contact one of these three admins if you need help with anything! We are here to help new members get into the swing of things here.
November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Lilystar ~ SilentClan Leader

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lilystar ~ SilentClan Leader

Post by Honorchior on Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:09 pm

Lilykit Lilypaw Lilyfeather Lilystar
She-cat//SilentClan//Leader//54 Moons

Appearance
Lilystar is a small black cat with a white-speckled coat. She has blue eyes with flecks of emerald green. The dots go from the top of her head to the tip of her tail but only on her back side. Her belly is gray and she has gray paws that look like she is wearing tiny kitty ankle socks.

Personality
Lilystar is an extremely demanding cat. She always gets what she wants no matter what. She is ready to do whatever it takes, but she likes to try the peaceful path first. She is also very good at getting cats to do what she wants. She is very pretty which makes most toms just want to do what she tells them to. She is the type of cat who would never give up. She also has trust issues. She has a hard time doing things as simple as rolling on her back unless she has full trust of the people around her. She is a great leader. Don't let her size fool her. Many cats have met their end by thinking they could pick on her just because she is small.

History
Lilystar started out as a clan cat in SnowClan along with her sister and father. Her mother died at birth, and she and her sister nearly didn't survive because there were no other queens to nurse them. Her father stuck through it and brought them up on his own. Unlike her sister, Lilystar never believed in GalaxyClan. As she put it, who could ever believe in something that would let such young kits be without a mother. When she was little she heard stories about the "other" clans. The four clans who lived without GalaxyClan. Not connecting with anyone in the clan as they all tried to prove GalaxyClan's exictance to her, she finally ran away to join the other clans. SilentClan accepted her. Over time she was able to work her way up in SilentClan until she became the vice. After a long time as the vice, the leader left the clan, saying he wished to live alone for his last few moons of life, and so Lilystar became leader of SilentClan. And she is the best leader SilentClan has ever had.

Family
Mother: Treestone/Dead(childbirth)
Father: Fishscale/Elder/NPC
Sister: Hickoryapple/Medicine Keeper of SnowClan/Mine

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
My Cats:

CloudClan:
Dappleleaf-Shecat-Warrior

FrostClan:
Periwinklestar-Shecat-Leader-9 Lives
Featherpaw-Shecat-Apprentice

RobinClan:
Falconfeather-Shecat-Warrior/Queen

SnowClan:
Hickoryapple-Shecat-Medicine Keeper

The Tribe of Secret Souls:
None

The Tribe of Silver Phantoms:
None

Yijiao:
Kirako-Shecat-Top God

The Four Other:
Lilystar-Shecat-Leader-SilentClan

Cats Outside of the Clans:
None
Honorchior
StarClanner
StarClanner

Location : In between the relms if Harry Potter and the Warrior Cats. Yes, I am with the Wizard Cats.

http://thelightningpath.forumotion.com/u3

Back to top Go down

Re: Lilystar ~ SilentClan Leader

Post by Daisyleap on Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:11 pm

Fuzzy Rainbows

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Sometimes bad things happen for no reason, or for reasons we can't begin to understand."

Daisyleap
StarClanner
StarClanner

http://thelightningpath.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top