Welcome to Blazing Tails of Grief and Fortune!
Welcome to Blazing Tails of Grief and Fortune! If you're just looking around, great! I hope to see you again soon. If you're a returning member or looking to register, click the according buttons above. Smile

Daisy, your head admin

I forgot my password

Latest topics
Forum Affiliates

Draxion's Gaming Den

Underground Lies

Where the Ocean Lies

If you would like to become an affiliate, private message one of our head admins or post in our guest-friendly board with a request.

Top posting users this week
Quake

Stormheart

Daisyleap

Snooball

Double Trouble // SNOWCLAN WARRIORS

Go down

Double Trouble // SNOWCLAN WARRIORS

Post by Stormheart on Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:51 am

NAME:
Swiftkit,
Swiftpaw,
SWIFTTALON

BASICS:
forty-five moons
tom, pronouns
warrior, snowclan
taken/single, sexuality

APPEARANCE:
A large brown tabby tomcat with a very muscular frame. He has wide paws, broad shoulders, and thick, long fur. His undertones are cinnamon brown, otherwise, he has a darker cocoa colored pelt. Swifttalon's eyes are a fiery amber color, which can give an unsettling feeling to most cats. He has a torn left ear, but otherwise, most of his battle wounds are healed and don't leave any long-term signs. 

PERSONALITY:
your choice!

HISTORY AND FAMILY:
Mintshine and Thrushface, two noble warriors of SnowClan had a litter of three kits. Swiftkit, Pinekit, and Leafkit. The kits were raised to learn how to be honorable and to protect their Clan with their lives. The kits often played rough games and were a nuisance to most warriors and apprentices trying to relax in camp when they could. Swiftpaw was given the mentor, Berrywhisker, a strong and powerful tom who may have been a bit tough on Swiftpaw. However, over time, Swiftpaw learned how to keep up with his mentor, soon following in his steps once a warrior. 
(You can add anything in the history that has to do with his personality if you want.)

SKILLS:
your choice!

ADOPTED BY @/jackthe4th

Last edited by Stormheart on Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:17 am; edited 2 times in total

--------------------
SNOWCLAN: Leafstar
CLOUDCLAN: Beetlegorse
FROSTCLAN: Milkypaw
ROBINCLAN: Brokenmist
DEWCLAN: Mistlestar
DAWNCLAN: Ripplepaw
SMOKECLAN: Sorrelfur
SILENTCLAN: Stoatfang

check out my adoptables! xx
plot with my cats here!
Stormheart
Event Manager
Event Manager

Back to top Go down

Re: Double Trouble // SNOWCLAN WARRIORS

Post by Stormheart on Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:56 am

NAME:
Pinekit,
Pinepaw,
PINEFUR

BASICS:
forty-five moons
tom, pronouns
warrior, snowclan
taken/single, sexuality

APPEARANCE:
Pinefur, like his littermates, is a rather large looking cat. He has bristly, long, and thick fur. His pelt has a long dark stripe along his black, and the rest of his pelt has tabby markings. However, it is more ash gray than brown, with some occasional areas being a brown tone. Pinefur's eyes are a soft pale green, with his face giving a soft look. His chest is white, and his tail has a black fluffy tip.

PERSONALITY:
your choice!

HISTORY AND FAMILY:
Mintshine and Thrushface, two noble warriors of SnowClan had a litter of three kits. Swiftkit, Pinekit, and Leafkit. The kits were raised to learn how to be honorable and to protect their Clan with their lives. The kits often played rough games and were a nuisance to most warriors and apprentices trying to relax in camp when they could. Pinepaw was given the mentor, Mistyspirit. A kind-hearted, but well-respected she-cat. Pinepaw was trained well to follow the warrior code in his earlier days, although Swiftpaw, and Leafpaw often tried to drive him into a more violent path, he was the more peaceful of the three. Once a warrior, Pinefur tries his best to honor Mistyshine's teaching after her death. 
(You can add anything in the history that has to do with his personality if you want.)

SKILLS:
your choice!

OPEN

--------------------

plot with my cats here!
Stormheart
Event Manager
Event Manager

Back to top Go down

Re: Double Trouble // SNOWCLAN WARRIORS

Post by Stormheart on Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:24 am

Both are finished, and ready to be adopted! 
Please PM me if you're interested in adopting one of them! <3

--------------------

plot with my cats here!