I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Gathering Hollow
Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:44 pm by Honorchior

» {COMPLETE} Ryan, Ash, Megan, and Zach ~ Yajio Cats
Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:28 am by Honorchior

» The GIF Game
Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:28 am by Firefly

» Trying to make the site more active :)
Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:42 pm by Firefly

» Cat Notes (shared topic with tinkerbell)
Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:39 pm by Braveheart

» Chervilroot WIP
Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:21 am by Leopard

» I'M BACK!!!!
Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:17 am by Leopard

» suggestion
Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:34 am by Stormheart

» That Moment When You.. :3
Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:31 am by Stormheart

Cat Calculator
Having trouble calculating a cat's age? Use this! :)

All rights reserved.
~
This was not my original idea. All rights also go to the Erin Hunters with the idea of "Warrior Cats."
~
Ideas from others are reserved. I have mixed other ideas with my own and made them for my site.
~
If you steal from my site you will face the consequences; banned for life or tracked down to your own website IP address and be yelled at. Don't make me do that on your very own site.
~
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Tool
~

Head Administrators
D A I S Y L E A P

Please, contact one of these three admins if you need help with anything! We are here to help new members get into the swing of things here.
October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

This Will be the Death of Me (Twisted)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This Will be the Death of Me (Twisted)

Post by Braveheart on Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:51 pm

Ferncloud slid across the wet bogs, purring and laughing with joy. She hadn't been out and enjoying the sunshine for a long while, ever since her kittens were born! She hummed to the tune of the bees swarming around her and danced in the wind. The breeze had picked up suddenly and she stopped. She scrambled feebly to keep herself up.
"Oh no~! I should have waited for the rest~!" she could scarcely hear herself over her own ragged breathing as she sunk below the surface slowly.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Aukletpaw- Meddie Apprentice of CloudClan
Braveheart
ShadowBelly
ShadowBelly

Back to top Go down

Re: This Will be the Death of Me (Twisted)

Post by Twistedheart on Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:54 pm

Shadedapple burst into the clearing, hearing the almost silent screams of Ferncloud with her bat-like ears, gaping at the queen sinking into the bog. She dodged the sticky brown mud and finally reached Ferncloud, grabbing her ear with her paw and curled her tail around her muzzle.
"This is gonna hurt!" she warned, pulling as she dug her claws into Ferncloud's eartips.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Twistedheart
Lightflame
Lightflame

http://bobbylikestopoo.proboards.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Braveheart on Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:08 pm

Ferncloud groaned and felt the blood spill out of her ear as the she-cats curled black claws dug into her right tip. But, luckily enough, she was rising out of the bog. She was now only just ankle-deep, and she tried as hard as she could to scramble to the top. She felt like they were pulling each other out for ages until Ferncloud finally plunged onto the ground, panting.
"Shadedapple...." she gasped for air. "You saved me. Thank you."
Ravenclaw had only just now dashed into the clearing. He dodged deep murky brown bogs and reached the queen, helping her up to his shoulders.

Aukletpaw- Meddie Apprentice of CloudClan
Braveheart
ShadowBelly
ShadowBelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Twistedheart on Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:57 pm

Before she could drag the queen back up to safety, she slipped into Twoleg waste and let Ferncloud fall back into the murky bog. She gaped and watched the she-cat sink again. Unfortunately, the wind had started blowing and she was going quicker. Shadedapple quickly scrambled up to her feet, shook her fur out, and jumped to grab Ferncloud. She just barely missed.

Twistedheart
Lightflame
Lightflame

http://bobbylikestopoo.proboards.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top