aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin
aegritudo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Allegiances
the plot.
the patients of each sanctuary have slowly gotten back on their feet since the fearful beginning of their new lives. but not is all as it seems in their world. check out this post for all the deets.

sanctuary 001
president thomas wright (daisy)
carys maximoff (quake)
daisy augustus (daisy)
azrail walters (sky)
levana magnus (snoo)
cole lawson (jack)
brennan firn (metzi)
destiny mirae (honor)

sanctuary 038
president cheyenne dane (quake)
adrian petsch (daisy)
mylarna bennett (quake)
pang ji-yoon (sky)
zoe leona (quake)
malik el-haj (jack)
anthony roberson (sky)

sanctuary 097
president meredith gould (sky)
camellia fabry (daisy)
maralah elysia stark-sayer (quake)
farryn leona (snoo)
yelena targaryen (quake)
iolana kahike (sky)
nio penkins (metzi)
kawaguchi akamara (jack)

Forum Affiliates

Underground Lies

If you would like to become an affiliate, private message one of our head admins or post in our guest-friendly board with a request.

Warriors: Softstrike, Firesky, Opalgaze

+2
Blossomtail
Dawn of Awakening Skies
6 posters

Go down

Warriors: Softstrike, Firesky, Opalgaze Empty Warriors: Softstrike, Firesky, Opalgaze

Post by Dawn of Awakening Skies Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:57 pm

Warriors: Softstrike, Firesky, Opalgaze 4333104
Warriors: Softstrike, Firesky, Opalgaze Th?id=JN.OZ%2fXeU6kvPI7SA0nlBvMpQ&pid=1
Name: Softkit - Softpaw - Softstrike

Preferred position: Warrior

Clan: Fallowclan

Alive Family: Firesky ( Brother )

Deceased Family: Lionstrike & Petalscar

Description: Short legged, fuller face, fuller/ thicker pelt. Misty blue eyes, white with few patches of gray tabby. Weak build, long bushy tail and tufted ears, black nose and pads.

Physical Abilities: ( Decided by rolls)
Strength- 5 -> Poor
Speed- 1-> Terrible
Endurance- 11 -> Excellent
Attack- 8 -> Fine
Defense- 10 -> Excellent
Tactics- 7 -> Fine

Personality:
Positive - Shrewd
Neutral - Proud
Negative - Conceited

Softstrike is usually a soft spoken she-cat, afraid of her own shadow most would say, but really she's just shy around others she doesn't know very well. Once you get to know her you'll see her wild side, she kind and overly friendly along with playful, though she can become proud of herself with accomplishments and maybe a little to proud which makes her look a little selfish about herself.

Likes and Dislikes:
Likes - Being proud of her accomplishments, Others being proud for her, Running, Swimming
Dislikes- Being bossed around, Ignored, Climbing, noisy kits, predators.

History:

Softstrike, or once known as Softkit for her soft pelt was the daughter of forbidden mates, her mother was a Fallowclan Queen as for her father was a Fireclan warrior, both well respected in their own clans, though went against the code of mates outside the clan. Softkit was chosen by her mother when her and her brother Firekit were two moons old, they were hidden under a hollow tree as their parents argued who got to take the kits, eventually it was agreed that they'd take each kit for their own clan. As an apprentice Softpaw wasn't paid attention to very often and she grew lonely as she felt like no one cared, she wasn't very good at anything except defense, her attacks were sloppy cause of her small appearance. Later she suffered an accident which caused her to be made a warrior, she had came across a Fox in a border patrol, unaware of its presence at the time it had attacked her and created a fractured bone in her shoulder. Softstrike after resting in the Medicine cat den for moons had finally got to do her warrior assessment, she was teased by the younger apprentices for it, but she had ignored them and tried her best to show off her skills.

Accomplishments/ Plan for the future: Passed the assessment, wants to improve

Extra: She's all healthy, wait... a scar on her left shoulder from the Fox, sometimes she stumbles from it.

Roleplay Sample: ( I'm just doing these for fun XD)

The voices, the teasing was bothering me. I pinned my ears back as I glanced away from the annoying apprentices before hearing my leader just above me, my assessment had started and I was finally ready to get back on my paws after my shoulder. I smiled slightly, well aware of the pain still, but I got to my paws quickly as I tried to cheer up," I will become a warrior." She mewed to herself for confidence.

Warriors: Softstrike, Firesky, Opalgaze 4333125
Warriors: Softstrike, Firesky, Opalgaze Cat_eye_by_milieere
Name: Firekit - Firepaw - Firesky

Clan: Fireclan

Alive Family: Softstrike ( sister )

Deceased Family: Lionstrike & Petalscar

Description:  Thin, rough, but strong built, short haired, fully black, dark Amber eyes ( The reason why his name is Firesky) black nose and pads, thin, short tail.

Strength- 6 -> Average
Speed- 11-> Excellent
Endurance- 7 -> Fine
Attack- 11 -> Excellent
Defense- 3 -> Poor
Tactics- 1 -> Terrible

Personality: ( Decided by rolls)
Positive -  Attractive
Neutral - Physical
Negative - Gullible

Firesky was born like a charmer, most say just like his father just a little more less bright and lose minded. Firesky is sweet to all she-cat's and gets along with many toms just fine except for outsiders, he gets a little defensive about his family and despises Fallowclan since his mother never once shown herself who she was.

Likes and Dislikes:
Likes - Sneaking out of the clan, hunting, fighting, Hanging out, sharing tongues
Dislikes - Fallowclan, His mother he never knew, any siblings if he has any, being gullible

History: Revert to the first two sentences in Softstrike's history, it is the same only changer upon his and his father's part. Firepaw was raised with much respect and was surrounded by many loved ones, he never had any problems as he trained and eas made his way to becoming a warrior early, and he had after rescuing a Fallowclan she-cat from a fox. He didn't like Fallowclan, but was happy for his accomplishment and his new name Firesky. Shortly afterwards he served in leading the patrols often and was busy from sunrise to dusk in his clan and personal duties, occasionally sitting at the border and remembering the day, sometimes wondering if he'll ever see the soft she-cat again.

Accomplishments/ Plan for the future: Saving a despised clan she-cat from a Fox, wants to have a mate and find out who his family is.

Extra:
Nothing

Roleplay Sample:

Firepaw could hear the screeching and hissing of another cat over the Fallowclan border, his ears pinned back against his head as he wondered what those mangy cats were doing. His paws directed him towards the mess of rambunctious sounds before spotting Softpaw being attacked by a fox. Firepaw stopped midstep, his eyes wide like the sky, but he growled quickly as he prepared to attack the Fox.

Warriors: Softstrike, Firesky, Opalgaze 4333129
Warriors: Softstrike, Firesky, Opalgaze Bat_by_WaffleZ_MC
Name: Opal - Opalpaw - Opalgaze

Clan: Gustclan

Alive Family: Featherpaw & Silver ( sister's) - open, Crystal ( Mother) - open

Deceased Family: Unknown

Description: Light, thin, lithe body, short haired, slightly pointed features, light misty blue eyes, gray nose and spotted pink and gray pads, light tabby markings on top of a silvery- White pelt.

Strength- 12 -> Excellent
Speed- 7 -> Fine
Endurance- 11 -> Excellent
Attack- 1 -> Terrible
Defense- 6 -> Average
Tactics- 10 -> Excellent

Personality:
Positive - Tolerant
Neutral - Cautious
Negative - Gullible

Opalgaze is open and talks to just about anyone without thinking about how dangerous they are first until after her first words, but after the first time of meeting her she can come off of curious and cautious around others, though she generally helpful in many things and takes her responsibility seriously.

Likes and Dislikes:
Likes: Friends, Being outside of camp, Hearing birds, Eating squirrels, Her old life
Dislikes: How a clan works, not seeing her mother or sister much, being stuck in camp, fish

History:
Opalgaze, once known as a little kittypet named Opal was found late in her apprentice age, she was raised just on the edge of the clan territory with her mother. One day Opal had gotten curious of what lied beyond her yard and ventured farther in, her little lavender bell collar scared off prey and gave her away when she was found by Gustclan cats.  Opal than became Opalpaw and later took on the life of being in a clan, though she grew home sick and was caught sneaking out of camp to see her old twolegs and mother. She often did this and often did apprentice duties in the camp as a result

Accomplishments/ Plan for the future: May go back to the toilet den she was born in to see her mother one last time

Extra: none

Roleplay Sample: ^some samples up above.

Last edited by Dawn of Awakening Skies on Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:21 pm; edited 12 times in total
Dawn of Awakening Skies
Dawn of Awakening Skies

Location : I'm the leader of the Dark Forest, no stealing my spot!

Back to top Go down

Warriors: Softstrike, Firesky, Opalgaze Empty Re: Warriors: Softstrike, Firesky, Opalgaze

Post by Blossomtail Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:27 pm

Great overall. Except, from Firesky down, you stopped the form at What clan they were in. What about the description, abilities, likes and dislikes, etc? :)
Blossomtail
Blossomtail

Back to top Go down

Warriors: Softstrike, Firesky, Opalgaze Empty Re: Warriors: Softstrike, Firesky, Opalgaze

Post by Dawn of Awakening Skies Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:12 pm

The form is still in work in Progress, sorry I was just grounded so I couldn't work on it yesterday ^.^ but it will be done soon
Dawn of Awakening Skies
Dawn of Awakening Skies

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:36 pm

Bump. Please finish, Dawn.
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

https://thelightningpath.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Braveheart Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:47 pm

Bump once again. Or else I am deleting.
Braveheart
Braveheart
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Honorchior Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:15 pm

Bump, 7 day warning.
Honorchior
Honorchior
Administrator
Administrator

https://thelightningpath.forumotion.com/u3

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:24 pm

Bump, 3 days 'til deleted.
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:19 am

Could someone just PM Dawn on WarriorClan? This is getting too spammed up, and she told me she spent a while making the ones that are finished so we shouldn't delete it.
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:20 am

*holds paw up* I'll do it!
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Honorchior Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:29 pm

Thx Cinder, that would be great.
Honorchior
Honorchior
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn of Awakening Skies Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:25 pm

Done, but I don't want them... I removed the last two since I have no idea how I was going to make them.
Dawn of Awakening Skies
Dawn of Awakening Skies

Back to top Go down

Post by Honorchior Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:41 pm

If they are for adoption then can I have Opalgaze?
Honorchior
Honorchior
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:09 am

And me, Firesky? :3
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:42 pm

Awwwww I wanted Opalgaze... XD
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn of Awakening Skies Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:18 pm

Hehe poor Daisy, Softstrike is still left X3 but yes Honor you can have Opalgaze and you can have Firesky Cinder, please take good care and have fun with them
Dawn of Awakening Skies
Dawn of Awakening Skies

Back to top Go down

Post by Braveheart Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:21 pm

If it's not too much trouble Daisy, I kinda wanted Softstrike.. >.<
Braveheart
Braveheart
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:20 pm

It's alright, Brave. Thanks for letting me have Opalgaze, Honor. :)
:Approved!:
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down