aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin
aegritudo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Allegiances
the plot.
the patients of each sanctuary have slowly gotten back on their feet since the fearful beginning of their new lives. but not is all as it seems in their world. check out this post for all the deets.

sanctuary 001
president thomas wright (daisy)
carys maximoff (quake)
daisy augustus (daisy)
azrail walters (sky)
levana magnus (snoo)
cole lawson (jack)
brennan firn (metzi)
destiny mirae (honor)

sanctuary 038
president cheyenne dane (quake)
adrian petsch (daisy)
mylarna bennett (quake)
pang ji-yoon (sky)
zoe leona (quake)
malik el-haj (jack)
anthony roberson (sky)

sanctuary 097
president meredith gould (sky)
camellia fabry (daisy)
maralah elysia stark-sayer (quake)
farryn leona (snoo)
yelena targaryen (quake)
iolana kahike (sky)
nio penkins (metzi)
kawaguchi akamara (jack)

Forum Affiliates

Underground Lies

If you would like to become an affiliate, private message one of our head admins or post in our guest-friendly board with a request.

Brokenmist of RobinClan

2 posters

Go down

Brokenmist of RobinClan  Empty Brokenmist of RobinClan

Post by Sky Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:32 am

Brokenmist of RobinClan  Chat-bleu-russe-01-2017

B R O K E N M I S T
[stormkit, stormpaw]

Brokenmist of RobinClan  Vegas_lights_by_t_e_r_r_i_f_i_e_d-dala6tm

B A S I C S
[gender] she-cat
[age] 16 moons
[clan] robinclan
[role] warrior

A P P E A R A N C E
Brokenmist is a gray, short-furred she-cat. Her fur is soft but often ruffled. She has a skinny body build, although it doesn't affect her skills.  Her eyes are a pale blue, although not blind, to note. Brokenmist has no markings on her pelt. Her tail is fluffier however, unlike the rest of her fur, and her ears a slim, and tall. Her nose is dark gray, and just above it is her broken, or rather, clawed out eye socket from her accident a few moons ago. She has a scar on her shoulder, and besides those two, none more. 

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Brokenmist used to be different than what she is these days. Now, she can be described as cruel. Her pain, and grief channel into violence quite often. If, or when she does inflict pain to something or someone, Brokenmist shows barely any concern. This often causes her to go a bit too far during border skirmishes. Despite this negative trait, Brokenmist can be useful in a way because of how decisive she is. This means she can easily settle other people's issues, which is very ironic because of how she can't even settle her own issues. Although she can be cruel sometimes, she will hide it as often as possible. It only really shows when she experiences great negative emotions. Otherwise, Brokenmist is still a charming she-cat and can be pleasant to be around when she's in a good mood.

H I S T O R Y / F A M I L Y
Born to Thrushstripe, and Rosetooth. She had only two littermates, although it was an average amount of kits to be born in the Clan. Her littermates were Willowkit, and Smallkit. Her father was often an unpleasant tom to be around. He valued power and would do anything to gain it. This affected the family, but luckily, their mother Rosetooth was an independent she-cat and could fend for herself without extra support from her mate. Growing up, Stormkit was a very curious, and naive she-cat. Much like her sister, Willowkit. Her brother, Smallkit, despite his size, was a very intelligent tom, who gave great advice. He usually helped Stormkit out whenever she didn't understand things and would be there for her in harder times when Thrushstripe came around. Once apprentices, Stormpaw, Wand Smallpaw were trained under, sadly, younger warriors because of the lack of open cats to mentor at the time. One day, their mentors hadn't even noticed when Willowpaw convinced her littermates to go out on a hunting trip by themselves. Stormpaw agreed, seeing no harm in doing so. Smallpaw was more doubtful but was dragged along. Unluckily, they were confronted by a fox. With little battle training, they were attacked and wounded. Smallpaw died during the fight, while Stormpaw had received a blow to her face and losing her eye. She was grief for so long. Thrushstripe yelled at Willowpaw, and Stormpaw was being useless, while Rosetooth mourned even more quietly. Stormpaw felt horrible, she felt as if no one cared for her. She had lost her closest littermate, her other was too naive, and she brought her anger on her from the anger she got from Thrushtripe. And even her mother was different. On her warrior ceremony, her name was going to be changed to Brokenmist, which many cats said no to, but Brokenmist agreed because of how broken everything was to her, lashing out on the crowd of cats. Over time, she calmed down, although her pain is still seen sometimes when she is alone. Brokenmist is still pleasant to be with, trying to find peace in her life but suffers deep down alone. 

S K I L L S
[fighting] 8
[hunting] 6
[swimming] 5
[climbing] 1
[herbs] 2
[memory] 4
[speed] 7
[stamina] 4

Brokenmist of RobinClan  Vegas_lights_by_t_e_r_r_i_f_i_e_d-dala6tm
Sky
Sky