aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin
aegritudo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Allegiances
the plot.
the patients of each sanctuary have slowly gotten back on their feet since the fearful beginning of their new lives. but not is all as it seems in their world. check out this post for all the deets.

sanctuary 001
president thomas wright (daisy)
carys maximoff (quake)
daisy augustus (daisy)
azrail walters (sky)
levana magnus (snoo)
cole lawson (jack)
brennan firn (metzi)
destiny mirae (honor)

sanctuary 038
president cheyenne dane (quake)
adrian petsch (daisy)
mylarna bennett (quake)
pang ji-yoon (sky)
zoe leona (quake)
malik el-haj (jack)
anthony roberson (sky)

sanctuary 097
president meredith gould (sky)
camellia fabry (daisy)
maralah elysia stark-sayer (quake)
farryn leona (snoo)
yelena targaryen (quake)
iolana kahike (sky)
nio penkins (metzi)
kawaguchi akamara (jack)

Forum Affiliates

Underground Lies

If you would like to become an affiliate, private message one of our head admins or post in our guest-friendly board with a request.

rayleigh colfer of sanctuary 038 (p)

Go down

rayleigh colfer of sanctuary 038 (p) Empty rayleigh colfer of sanctuary 038 (p)

Post by Quake Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:26 pm

RAYLEIGH COLFER

LEVEL TWO

follow me into the endless night

name. rayleigh 'ray' colfer

gender. female

age. sixteen

rank. level two

sanctuary. 038

i can bring your fears to life

appearance. ray has fair skin that's slightly tanned. she has thin, long black hair that has a smooth texture and eyes the same dark shade. she's short and slim, with wide eyes and thin lips.

accessories/scars. ray has a small scar underneath the tibia bone on her ankle from where she caught her foot. she wears silver hanging earrings that she had on her when she woke up.

powers.
positive - phobikinesis. she can control and manipulate fears. she can temporarily give others specific fears, as well as temporarily take away fears or minimize or exaggerate current ones. she usually uses this to see fears or sometimes to show others their fears as well as see them herself. it's easier to see someone's greatest fear than slight ones.
element - umbrakinesis. she can control and manipulate shadows and darkness, as well as cloak herself or others in shadows. she's also stronger overall at night.
negative - dreamscape. she has her own personal realm that she has absolute power over, however she can't bring it into the real world or anything inside it to the real world. she can temporarily hide objects or even people in it, however, it causes her physical pain if they're organic or it's a large object. it's also connected to her sleep so whenever she's asleep, she appears there. it also sends her to sleep whenever she's trying to go.

show me yours and i'll show you mine

personality.  ray is very absent-minded. she's often quite distant from the world, especially in social situations, and gets lost in her thoughts. when she's paying attention, she can be quite sweet and kind. she spends a lot of time asleep in her dreamscape, preferring it to the real world. ray is usually always cheerful and it's hard to make her upset - she's either not listening or just laughs it off. she doesn't understand boundaries much and is naturally curious.

illnesses. amnesia

past. ray was born to a loving mother and father who had had two children before her. she had a twin brother, and eventually another younger sister. she grew up well, however, when she was fourteen, everything changed. she was running away from somebody when she got lost in the middle of a forest. instead of trying to get help, she decided to explore. after a few hours, she found a shadowed clearing and went in. the area was radiated, and she passed out. she immediately woke up in her own domain and thinking it was just a dream she created the area to look like the forest she had previously been in and made it permanently night. after a few days, she woke up again with no memory of who she was, or what had happened. ray knew her name from her belongings and easily made it out of the forest when she tried. for some reason she wasn't hungry or thirsty. when she made it into civilization again, she found out about her phobikinesis when she bumped into someone and almost fell into their mind, feeling their fears. unknown to her, her victim was a worker in the sanctuary, where she was then taken. she became distant and spent nearly all her time in her dreamscape, away from the world, developing it.

other.
- she hasn't unlocked the full potential of her phobikinesis yet
- still gets lots of flashes of amnesia
- often messes around with weird clothes and experiments in her dreamscape

CODE BY TESSISAMESS
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down