aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin
aegritudo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Allegiances
the plot.
the patients of each sanctuary have slowly gotten back on their feet since the fearful beginning of their new lives. but not is all as it seems in their world. check out this post for all the deets.

sanctuary 001
president thomas wright (daisy)
carys maximoff (quake)
daisy augustus (daisy)
azrail walters (sky)
levana magnus (snoo)
cole lawson (jack)
brennan firn (metzi)
destiny mirae (honor)

sanctuary 038
president cheyenne dane (quake)
adrian petsch (daisy)
mylarna bennett (quake)
pang ji-yoon (sky)
zoe leona (quake)
malik el-haj (jack)
anthony roberson (sky)

sanctuary 097
president meredith gould (sky)
camellia fabry (daisy)
maralah elysia stark-sayer (quake)
farryn leona (snoo)
yelena targaryen (quake)
iolana kahike (sky)
nio penkins (metzi)
kawaguchi akamara (jack)

Forum Affiliates

Underground Lies

If you would like to become an affiliate, private message one of our head admins or post in our guest-friendly board with a request.

Sanctuary 001 Infirmary

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sanctuary 001 Infirmary Empty Sanctuary 001 Infirmary

Post by Daisy Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:22 pm

Sanctuary 001 Infirmary is a long room with tile floors and unflattering fluorescent lighting. It is a small addition to the Sanctuary after workers realized that patients could harm each other, which is why it is less modern. However, it still has all of the high tech that is needed to scan the patients' vitals, and all necessary machines for x-rays and psychological examinations. There are about eleven beds lined up against the glossy white walls with protective blue lining and one pillow on each. IV's and heart rate monitoring is set up next to each bed as well in case of dire situations. Across the room from the beds is a small shelf with magazines and books, and a television propped against the wall with only a few channels programmed into for the patients to utilize while they're staying in the infirmary.
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

https://thelightningpath.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Sanctuary 001 Infirmary Empty Re: Sanctuary 001 Infirmary

Post by Quake Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:59 pm

Dana gasped as she woke up, sitting up suddenly and rubbing at her eyes before noticing the view in front of her, sighing and collapsing back down onto the pillow. She brought a hand up to her face, noticing the slight pain in her nose was gone. More noticeable was that the pain in her back was still there, but her side was fine. Well, the blood was still there, but more of it wasn't coming out, and the pain wasn't either. "Why is your back literally broken?" she whined, wincing slightly as she moved her leg then noticing that it still hurt. "Is that my fault?"
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:33 am

Daisy blinked, adjusting to the fluorescent lighting. She winced, shuffling over to the side of her bed to pull out a lump underneath her. A magazine about fashion was crumpled on the blanket, and she sighed, tossing it onto the floor. She must have fallen asleep after being brought in. She turned to Dana when she spoke, and curled her lips. “Of course it’s your fault,” she spat, reaching to the small wooden table set up by her bed and picking up the bowl of warm soup left for her and bit her lip. “I never wanted my brother to make you guys all mad.” she offered, taking a sip from her soup tentatively.
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:44 am

"Literally, everybody here is 'special,'" Dana replied defensively, holding her hands up and looking over with a roll of your eyes. "Plus, I'm pretty sure your brother tried to kill me. Sorry about throwing a sink at you, though. Not only because it hurts like a mother fucker, I just didn't think it would actually hit you," she added, hesitating slightly before saying it. She usually didn't apologize, but she was in the wrong this time, sadly. In her defence, she wasn't expecting her to have wings that shot out of her back.
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:26 pm

Levana was put onto one of the beds with her side stitched up and some gauze over it. She was in different clothing as well: a plain white shirt with black pants and boots. She was passed out asleep, from the tranqs but also from the tax on using the 3 animal forms. She was forced to rest for 6 hours, and would probably be alone by the time she awoke.
Snoo
Snoo
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:10 pm

Daisy shot a glance at the bed where Levana was unconscious and frowned, hoping she would be alright. She sent her a silent prayer before turning back to Dana with confusion etched into her forehead. "It does hurt," she pursed her lips, not daring to repeat her disrespectful and quite colorful choice of vocabulary. "Why are you even saying anything about the pain? I'm the one you threw a sink at." she said with an edge to her voice, not knowing of Dana's powers.
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:17 pm

Dana watched the other girl be brought in and gritted her teeth slightly as a slight bit of pain flared up in her side before fading, and she turned back to the blonde one. "Oh, I got the best powers. I'm not even injured! Well, something stabbed me in the leg but it's basically nothing. Oh, and your brother, tried to kill me. Anyway, injuries basically duplicate onto me in every form except physical. Pain, yep. Blood, yep. I should probably stop getting into fights- am I high on painkillers?" she rambled slightly, suddenly squinting and wriggling uncomfortably. "That's why I actually feel great for once. Huh, okay. Well, yeah, that's that," she finished out loud, rolling her shoulders and trying to lean further back into the pillow. "Which brings up the question, why am I allowed in the infirmary when it's just making myself worse."
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:25 pm

Daisy blinked as the girl started to ramble. She rolled her eyes- she probably was indeed high on some drug they gave her. "That doesn't seem very fun," she offered, eyebrows still raised in surprise at the interesting power Dana claimed to have. "I'll take another one of my painkillers, maybe you won't feel it as much." she smiled a half, lazy sort of smile and reached onto the blanket set up next to her bed, picking out the least strong prescription and popping one into her mouth. She took another sip of her now lukewarm soup to wash it down. She figured that all of them had history now, like it or not, so she should try to be nice. It wasn't the girl's fault at all. She was triggered by Azrail's absolute stupidity, and that was the end of it.
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:50 pm

"Yeah, that's smart," Dana replied, rolling over and pulling the blanket over her, curling into a ball as she looked over at the other girl. "What's your name, anyway, Seven?" she asked, corner of her lips tilting up slightly. 
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:30 pm

Daisy pressed a loose lock of hair out of her face, finally resting her head against her pillow. She turned slightly to face Dana with another lazy smile. "Daisy," she murmured, watching as one of the nurses rolled their soup carts away and dimmed the lights. "What about you?" she asked, hoping to prolong the conversation. She couldn't fall asleep again - it would be impossible with the pain still searing through her back, and the dryness and itchiness of her throat after involuntarily using her sonic scream.
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:34 am

“Dana,” Dana replied, making a beckoning motion with her fingers and lifting the blood that had been produced up into her hands. The pain didn’t hurt as much as she assumed it hurt Daisy, only really because she was used to accidentally hurting other people (and with it, herself). But it still did hurt like a bitch. “Nice to meet you, Daisy,” she continued, turning her wrist and forming a ball with the blood, weaving it through the air. After a moment, she made a motion to ‘explode’ it and drops of the blood were hovering in the air, like rain if it fell and then froze.
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:44 am

Owen fixed his lab coat onto him as he rushed down the hall, taking a sharp right and walking into the infirmary. He gave off his best and welcoming smile, fixing his glasses on as he read through the papers on the clipboards one of the nurses placed. "Ah! One of the level fours, how interesting!" He exclaimed, reading through Daisy's description, "I hope your back is doing okay?" He stopped to check a tablet set up, nodding to himself again. "One of the doctors should be here in a few, and we'll be assessing you three," The brown-haired worker added in, before pausing, "Oh, right, my bad, my name is Owen Bates." Owen flashed his name-tag  with another warm smile before sitting before on one of the computers and typing away.

Last edited by Sky on Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sky
Sky
Event Manager
Event Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:36 pm

Daisy smiled at Dana, eyes twinkling as she watched her manipulate the droplets of blood. At the sight of Owen, she straightened against the pillow and pulled her blanket over her entire frame. She was quite relieved when he began speaking to her, just at how nice he seemed. "It's alright," she responded softly, reaching a hand over her shoulder to feel the bumps of her wings. "What kind of assessments?" she found herself asking, curious to know what she would have to mentally prepare herself for this time - uncomfortable physicals, painful eye exams, and many other intrusive tests that the Sanctuary performs almost weekly on the patients.
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:25 pm

Owen glanced up from his concentrated staring at the screen and waved his hand around. "Oh, nothing out of your comfort zone, don't worry," He reassured her, "We'll just be seeing how bad your wounds are, and why they happened so we can try preventing them in the future hopefully." He tapped his fingers on the desk, deep in thought. "The clipboard said you two got wounds from your own powers, right?," He added in softly, his eyebrows furrowed with pity.
Sky
Sky
Event Manager
Event Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:12 pm

"I got hers," Dana replied, having uncurled as soon as the scientist... guy... doctor walked in. She sat up now, one leg crossed over the other, even as the made her leg flare up in pain. She flicked her finger, the blood reforming from droplets into a stream above her, flying gently with the movements of a chinese dragon. "I threw a sink at her, actually. Fair's fair. Are you on your period or is that just me?" she added after, raising an eyebrow at the doctor as she yelled at her voice to do not crack now. do not. no.
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:46 pm

Levana, still unconscious from the usage of her powers; stirred a little in her sleep. She didn’t wake up, as she would not be able to for another 4 hours. The wound in her side had indeed stopped bleeding but she would now have a scar where it would heal.
Snoo
Snoo
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:56 pm

Leah shuffled into the infirmary behind Owen, having been distracted by the need to pick up some extra equipment. As she entered, she put it down gently on a table - trying not to make too loud of a clattering sound - and looked around. She walked up to stand next to Owen, smiling at the two awake girls with some slight nervousness in her eyes. She wasn't used to being so close to a Level 4 - two of them, in fact, though it was easier to see the sleeping girl wasn't as much of a risk. Taking out her screen, she looked over at Owen's own one, then between the three girls. "We should look after Augustus first. Watson duplicates injuries, and Magnus seems to not be in as much pain, it's already healing," she suggested to the other doctor in a low tone, as if using surnames instead of first names would mean if they could hear her they wouldn't understand. Really, it wasn't too hard to, but she was trying her best.
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:35 pm

Daisy nodded, running a hand through her tangled hair. "There was a fight of some sorts... she threw a sink at me, my wings ripped, lots of other stuff," she explained, straightening herself even more at the sound of Levana stirring in her sleep. "She's healing? How much longer until she can wake up?" she asked as the other scientist walked in and referred to them using surnames. She leaned over her bed and pressed two fingers to Vana's wrist, feeling only a small pulse. She frowned just at the sight of her body, shriveled and scarred from their dumb fight with the level two patients.
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:26 pm

Owen nodded as Leah walked in, eyebrows narrowing in focus as he scrolled through more information about the patients. He raised his round doe eyes back up as he listened attentively to Daisy's response, and let out a hmm. "I'd say about four hours from now the tranquilizer gun's effects will wear off," He nodded reassuringly, "She'll feel much better after hopefully. " He stood up from his stool, leaning on the desk now. "So, Daisy Augustus, can you describe how or why your wings came out? Is it voluntarily or does it happen subconsciously?" Owen questioned, cocking his head to one side with interest.
Sky
Sky
Event Manager
Event Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:12 am

Daisy nodded slowly, sinking back into the hospital bed and pulling the thin blanket over herself. "It can be both. When I want them, it's pretty easy to sort of, summon them, I guess?" she started, struggling to find a good choice of words. "But this time, it was involuntary. Since I hadn't summoned them for quite a while, they just started breaking through. They can't be contained in my spine for long. So I suppose I learned my lesson." she chuckled halfheartedly, moving her gaze back to the other scientist and wondering if she would question Dana.
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:54 pm

Vana stirred a little more as Daisy had touched her wrist. But she only felt is as if a phantom wind, not waking up from it at all. She turned over on her side, still in a very deep sleep from the tranqs.
Snoo
Snoo
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:59 pm

Owen clicked his pen and scribbled down a few notes on a pad of paper atop the desk. Muttering some incoherent words under his breath, he fixed his glasses before raising his voice to address Daisy again. "So, I'm taking it that your wings were just very restless back there overall... Then I suppose we can arrange a time to have you exercise them in a suitable room," He explained, tapping his pen on the notepad and glancing at Leah for her thoughts.
Sky
Sky
Event Manager
Event Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:37 pm

Leah nodded along with what Owen was saying, then noticed he was looking at her and started. "Oh, uh, yeah, exactly. That'll help, right?" she asked, before turning to the other girl. "Do you have any injuries on your person or are they all... from other people?" she asked, glancing down at her notes to check she'd got it right. "And do you know of any way to make it less? To reduce the wounds?"

Dana rolled her eyes, watching the two scientists. "Take a wild guess," she answered, gesturing at her side and keeping her face as still as possible to not out the way that really actually hurt. If she couldn't trust her voice not to crack, she just would limit the amount she spoke. Easy. Probably. "Nope. All from others. I'd probably be-" she cut herself off, swallowing, and shifted where she was sitting to make herself seem like she was really comfortable. "I'd probably be better if I was out of here. Why don't you go wake up your precious level 4, she's what you really want to test, right?" she finished, twirling her wrist and sending the blood above her straight at the doctors before pulling it back suddenly.

Leah leaned back again slightly as the blood came towards her, and she flushed, embarrassed. "Okay," she answered, glancing at Owen helplessly before turning to the third girl, the other level 4. Determined to regain her dignity, she picked up a gun looking thing from her tray and walked over to Levana, taking her arm and quickly injecting her with the fluid to hopefully wake up. 
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:47 am

Levana, having still been in a deep “sleep” when the fluid was injected, woke up and looked around. But, she was not herself, as her eyes suddenly changed color to a very dark green that was different from her copper eyes. She had no self-control as she her body shifted, turning her back in her last animal she used; the bear. She was a bit larger than last time and was more feral, the spirit of the animal in control of her body and half of her mind. Since she was now a bear, the bed she was previously asleep on was crushed under her weight. The bear part of her looked at Leah, and let out a deafening roar. She instinctively knew not to attack Daisy or Dana, some part inside of her able to distinguish who was enemy and friend. Vana let out a deep and terrifying growl at those she believed to be enemies; scientists, dr’s, guards. Her body moved on it’s own, as she now stood between Daisy and Leah, her insticts even as a predator telling her to protect her sister.
Snoo
Snoo
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:58 am

Daisy pursed her lips at the scientist's suggestion. "Yeah," she started, shifting her weight to the other side of the bed to face Owen. "That would actually help, I think." she smiled, hoping it wasn't lopsided from the drugs they gave her earlier. When the other doctor, Leah, injected Levana, she instinctively flinched to protect her sister, but she knew it was for her own good. But when Levana took her bear form once more, she couldn't help but widen her eyes and press against the headboard of her bed. "Levana, don't hurt them!" she yelled shakily, grimacing at the thought of how scared she must be, and how she might not even be in control.
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:53 am

Levana, still not her real self, ignored Daisy’s plea and stared down at Leah. She flexed a massive paw, her claws each the size of a human hand. Her eyes had become slits, the dark green still showing and her normal copper color gone except a very tiny amount. Which in her case meant her conscious was still barely inside but in that “deep sleep”. As she looked to each scientist in turn, rage filling her eyes, saliva dripped from her teeth-filled mouth.
Snoo
Snoo
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:43 pm

Owen watched as Leah injected Levana, a thread of doubt crossing his thoughts, but didn't say anything as he assumed she had already over-viewed the notes on the patient. However, his face sunk from a friendly smile to a horrified expression as Levana grew to a monstrous height as she awakened. "Holy shi-" He muttered to himself, before grabbing Leah, trying to drag her out of the way.
Sky
Sky
Event Manager
Event Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:38 pm

Daisy took a deep breath and pressed her palms into her bedsheets to help raise herself up. She grimaced in pain from moving her back, but she needed to help Levana. "Please don't hurt her," she pleaded to the two scientists, worried that even though they seemed nice they might still try to shoot her. She directed her attention to her sister, stretching out a hand and limping towards her. "Vana, it's Daisy. Wake up. I know you can do it." she smiled wearily, dragging herself closer to Levana while gritting her teeth tightly in pain.
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:37 pm

"What the fuck, what the fuck," Leah repeated, quickly dropping everything she was holding and grabbing Owen's hand as soon as he came near, letting him drag her out of the way with a slight squeak and quickly taking even more steps back to stay out of range of the bear. Helpfully, her brain supplied her with another fact about grizzly bears -  they can top up to 35 mph running - and she turned to Owen with an apologetic and very panicked look.

Dana sat up suddenly at the sight of the bear, ignoring the way her pain flared up and swinging her legs off the bed. Almost without thinking about it, she twisted her wrist and ripped the metal off of the bed behind her, bringing it up around her - whether to use a shield or weapon, she hadn't exactly figured out yet. She could get to that the same time she registered she actually smashed a bed into bits to use it as a weapon. 
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:16 pm

Vana growled again at Leah and Owen, the saliva causing a small puddle to form of the ground just in front of her. She took a step forward, one massive paw ready to strike. But her body still moved on it’s own, even as her own conscious barely heard her sister’s voice. She ‘opened’ her eyes a little, her real ones, which caused her green eyes to lose their color slightly and her normal human copper eyes to show. But she was still not in control as the bear part raised up on both hing legs, completely towering over Leah and Owen. She kept in front of Daisy, her instincts still telling her to protect her sister. If either scientist made a move forward, the predatory bear instincts would go feral and force her to attack.
Snoo
Snoo
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:21 pm

Daisy whimpered when Vana rose up onto her hind legs. "Vana, please! Wake up!" she shouted, voice cracking. She wished Carys were here - she would be able to comfort her and Vana, and help calm everyone down. She placed a shaky hand on Vana's back, scratching it gently and humming a song that she used to sing. She hoped a memory would help to wake Vana up. She turned her attention to the two scientists, eyes flashing. "Don't move or she will literally slaughter you." she warned in fear that they might try to pull out a tranquilizer gun again.
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:09 pm

Owen's hands trembled at the sight of the bear that was overshadowing him. Daisy's plea only flew past his head, a mere muffled sound in the background as all his instincts could do was focus on saving both his life, and Leah's. Reaching for one of the tranquilizer syringes on the desk behind them, he held out his other hand in front of Leah; hoping she would understand the signal to back up. Without another second of hesitation, Owen lunged his arm towards the bear's open side, hoping to stick the syringe into her. However, it only slipped off, causing the scientist to grow deathly pale. Once he recalled that bears had quite a thick pelt, he only managed to get out one word, "Shit."
Sky
Sky
Event Manager
Event Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:10 pm

Vana’s body made a small shudder at Daisy’s hand, her human conscious finally awoke. This caused her to growl again, but in pain as she fought to gain control, her eyes shifting colors. She was also in pain from having shifted unintentionally and so suddenly without knowing. But having her sister’s hand on her back helped her a little, only not as much as she’d hoped. Noticing the sudden movement of Owen and how he’d lunged at her with a tranq, but missed, the bear part of her took control once again. She roared and lashed out, her right paw catching one of the tv’s to her side and making it aim for the Leah or Owen. With her control lost again, Levana was unable to gain it back as the bear let out a very deep snarl, teeth bared and saliva still dripping from them. Her shadow power decided to play a part as well, causing the floor beneath them all to look very dark and almost completely unseen. She just hoped deep down that her sister could bring her back before any more harm could be done to anyone.
Snoo
Snoo
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:21 pm

Daisy leaped back to dodge the falling television, absolute chaos unraveling before her. She turned to Dana with wide eyes, then back to Owen and Leah, who were standing still with shock. "What the hell?" she shouted at them, mainly directed to the male scientist who had ignored her and tried to tranquilize her sister. She whipped around to Levana, reaching for her again as she regained some strength. "Vana! This isn't you, please wake up," she tried her best to comfort her, not being able to get her mind off of how much better Carys would have handled this than her. "Vana, it's Daisy. Carys isn't here but she needs you to wake up. Even Cole and Azrail want you to be safe. If you don't wake up you might hurt someone!" she hoped that the names of Levana's family would coax her back to normal.
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:02 pm

Leah backed off as soon as Owen put his arm in front of her, glancing between him and the bear. The massive bear. Great, great, great. She was thrown out of her shock by the sound of a television falling, and she turned into a bit of a turtle shape, facing away from it as it fell onto her back and practically knocked her over, almost in slow motion. She scrambled away, trying to take shelter under a different bed.
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:08 pm

Vana had heard Daisy’s voice above the insane ringing in her ears, having felt her hand on her back again. Her focus shifted again, not hearing much else around her except for her sister’s voice. Her body ached so badly from every movement, that after she had knocked the tv off and it hit Leah she got to all fours and looked different. Her real self was almost in full control this time from the comforting voice of her sister, her eyes about 75% copper but the green still showing. Her shadows were also still covering the floor, as she was trying to focus more of her energy into shifting back. But having been unintentionally shifted into the bear from, she was drained extensively. “Dai-Daisy..” she managed to mutter, through the telepathic bond she had with Daisy and her other siblings. She managed now to have more control than a few moments ago, but still gave a deathly glare to Leah and Owen as she was putting the pieces together on what happened to her. She forced the agonizing movement of slamming a paw down as she was on all fours, keeping the bear part of her under control. She hadn’t experienced this feeling of being taken control of since 4 years ago, when she had been pushed to a vast point that she lost control. She gave a step back, needing Daisy’s voice to comfort her, no matter how hard her sister was trying.
Snoo
Snoo
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:27 am

Before Owen even had time to process what was happening, one of the broken shards from the tv screen sliced across his face; narrowly, but luckily, missing his eye. He stumbled back, tripping onto the ground as his glasses fell off, no doubt they were cracked and ruined. The chestnut-haired scientist only scrambled in reverse before he hit a wall, breathing heavily in panic as his wide eyes were glued to Vana's bear form in fear.
Sky
Sky
Event Manager
Event Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:12 am

Daisy watched Leah scramble to take cover and nodded, becoming hopeful that this would be over soon. As long as the scientists didn't mess around any further, Levana would be able to wake up. At the sound of her name, she whipped her head towards Levana, eyes shining. "Vana! You can do it! We're going to see Carys and Azrail and Cole soon," she said, crouching down and pressing her palm against Vana's massive bear paw. "Once you wake up, we're all going to go back to our rooms and take a big fat nap," she smiled shakily, trying to figure out what to say next. But before she could continue, she looked up as Owen crashed into a wall. "Just stay calm, please!" she shouted at the two scientists, picking up Owen's cracked glasses and gently sliding them across the floor to him.
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:42 am

Dana shouted a 'fuck' as the slice appeared on her face, causing her to drop half of the metal with a bang. She noticed what the two scientists were doing, and dropped to the ground, rolling under the bed she'd been in moments ago. She took in some deep breaths, bringing a hand up to her face with a low groan. Her heart was racing, fight or flight still activated and very much not liking the fact she was hiding. It'd have to deal with it, there was nowhere for her to run. Her head was throbbing, dropping to the ground not particularly helping her nausea, and she put her palms down on the floor to try and stabilise herself. She was going to kill those Level 4s, however dangerous they were supposed to be. 
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:50 pm

Vana growled at the sight of Leah and Owen moving, truthfully feeling no remorse for injuring them. She didn’t notice Dana being injured a little, since she was out of her vision. She was gaining more control back, but her body was starting to shake all over from the excess amount of pain she was in. “Daisy..” she mentioned, but let out a very loud growl as the pain grew more intense. She needed to shift out, as every minute that passed, the more internal damage being done to her body and mind. But she couldn’t shift herself, she needed to be gassed extensively. “I need to be sedated... i-i can’t shift on my own. The pain is too much for me.” She told her sister, only allowing her to listen from her telepathic ability while in her animal form. “Find some way please to sedate me..” she added, keeping her eyes on the scientists and moving her paw closer to Daisy.
Snoo
Snoo
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next