aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin
aegritudo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Allegiances
the plot.
the patients of each sanctuary have slowly gotten back on their feet since the fearful beginning of their new lives. but not is all as it seems in their world. check out this post for all the deets.

sanctuary 001
president thomas wright (daisy)
carys maximoff (quake)
daisy augustus (daisy)
azrail walters (sky)
levana magnus (snoo)
cole lawson (jack)
brennan firn (metzi)
destiny mirae (honor)

sanctuary 038
president cheyenne dane (quake)
adrian petsch (daisy)
mylarna bennett (quake)
pang ji-yoon (sky)
zoe leona (quake)
malik el-haj (jack)
anthony roberson (sky)

sanctuary 097
president meredith gould (sky)
camellia fabry (daisy)
maralah elysia stark-sayer (quake)
farryn leona (snoo)
yelena targaryen (quake)
iolana kahike (sky)
nio penkins (metzi)
kawaguchi akamara (jack)

Forum Affiliates

Underground Lies

If you would like to become an affiliate, private message one of our head admins or post in our guest-friendly board with a request.

alice ma of sanctuary 038 (w)

Go down

alice ma of sanctuary 038 (w) Empty alice ma of sanctuary 038 (w)

Post by Quake Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:12 am

ALICE MA

PSYCHIATRIST

when i fall and hit the ground

name. alice ma

gender. female

age. forty-two

rank. psychiatrist

sanctuary. 038

i will turn myself around

appearance. alice is tanned, with warm, brown eyes and straight, very dark brown hair that falls down past her shoulders. she has a rounded face and sharp features. she usually wears simple makeup to outline her eyes and make them stand out.

accessories/scars. alice has a jagged scar on her right thigh, one that makes her limp slightly. she also wears some plain jewellery, preferring to keep her appearance simple over lots of fancy items.

don't you try to stop me

personality. alice is a good person, to a point. she's nice to her friends, and acquaintances, but if she doesn't like someone she is very passive aggressive and snarky. she's still pretty sceptical about all the powers and patients, even if she deals with them on a regular basis. very stubborn and determined, alice isn't a pushover in any way, shape or form.

past. alice was born to a middle-class family in america, both her parents working late all the time. in school, she was always interested in psychology but was even more interested in sports. when she was around sixteen, her father got a job as a technician in one of the sanctuaries. curious about his limited stories, she researched them. after graduating, she won a scholarship to an ivy league school for her skills in sports and then got a doctorate in psychology. after she graduated, alice followed her father to the sanctuaries. she became a guard and worked as a guard until she was twenty-seven. that was when she was attacked by a patient. her leg was sliced. alice was too injured to continue as a guard, so somehow she managed to get herself hired as a psychiatrist instead. she's been working as one since then, and still doesn't quite believe that the patients have powers.

other.
- heterosexual
- isn't that upset over having to retire as a guard, but holds a grudge against the patient that injured her
- acquaintances with mary-rose bates

CODE BY TESSISAMESS
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum