aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin
aegritudo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Allegiances
the plot.
the patients of each sanctuary have slowly gotten back on their feet since the fearful beginning of their new lives. but not is all as it seems in their world. check out this post for all the deets.

sanctuary 001
president thomas wright (daisy)
carys maximoff (quake)
daisy augustus (daisy)
azrail walters (sky)
levana magnus (snoo)
cole lawson (jack)
brennan firn (metzi)
destiny mirae (honor)

sanctuary 038
president cheyenne dane (quake)
adrian petsch (daisy)
mylarna bennett (quake)
pang ji-yoon (sky)
zoe leona (quake)
malik el-haj (jack)
anthony roberson (sky)

sanctuary 097
president meredith gould (sky)
camellia fabry (daisy)
maralah elysia stark-sayer (quake)
farryn leona (snoo)
yelena targaryen (quake)
iolana kahike (sky)
nio penkins (metzi)
kawaguchi akamara (jack)

Forum Affiliates

Underground Lies

If you would like to become an affiliate, private message one of our head admins or post in our guest-friendly board with a request.

tova campbell of sanctuary 038 (p)

Go down

tova campbell of sanctuary 038 (p) Empty tova campbell of sanctuary 038 (p)

Post by Quake Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:06 pm

TOVA CAMPBELL

LEVEL TWO

it keeps my veins hot, the fire's found a home in me

name. tova campbell

gender. female

age. seventeen

rank. level two

sanctuary. 038

i move through town, i'm quiet like a fight

appearance. tova has gold skin and dark brown, thin eyes. she has full lips and a shaped nose, with very long dark brown hair that's sometimes in thick cornrows. she's short and muscular.

accessories/scars. tova wears two bands around each forearm, a black one on her right and a white one on her left. she wears limited jewellery and has burn scars under the bands.

powers.
positive - disjunction. she can seperate somebody or something into the parts it's made of, from visible parts to on an atomic level.
element - pyrokinesis. she can control and manipulate fire, turning any she controls blue and any she creates is blue, or sometimes white if it's hot enough.
negative - thunderbird physiology. she can shapeshift into a large bird that attracts lightning and storms. however, when she shifts back she can't talk for a while and she's often very ditzy and clumsy after.

they used to shout my name, now they whisper it

personality. tova is quiet, but fast and deadly. she doesn't feel the need to attract attention or create drama, and is good at taking people down before they even know what happened. she chooses her words wisely, able to hit somebody hard with them if she wishes, and doesn't make friends easily. tova dislikes authority and is very aggressive in her fights for justice.

illnesses. odd

past. soon

other.
- constantly done
- gang?? whomst??? dont know her
- demisexual
- neutral good
- been in the sanctuary for a year and a half

CODE BY TESSISAMESS
Quake
Quake
Tech Support