aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin
aegritudo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Allegiances
the plot.
the patients of each sanctuary have slowly gotten back on their feet since the fearful beginning of their new lives. but not is all as it seems in their world. check out this post for all the deets.

sanctuary 001
president thomas wright (daisy)
carys maximoff (quake)
daisy augustus (daisy)
azrail walters (sky)
levana magnus (snoo)
cole lawson (jack)
brennan firn (metzi)
destiny mirae (honor)

sanctuary 038
president cheyenne dane (quake)
adrian petsch (daisy)
mylarna bennett (quake)
pang ji-yoon (sky)
zoe leona (quake)
malik el-haj (jack)
anthony roberson (sky)

sanctuary 097
president meredith gould (sky)
camellia fabry (daisy)
maralah elysia stark-sayer (quake)
farryn leona (snoo)
yelena targaryen (quake)
iolana kahike (sky)
nio penkins (metzi)
kawaguchi akamara (jack)

Forum Affiliates

Underground Lies

If you would like to become an affiliate, private message one of our head admins or post in our guest-friendly board with a request.

helena ciara saunders of sanctuary 038 (w)

Go down

helena ciara saunders of sanctuary 038 (w) Empty helena ciara saunders of sanctuary 038 (w)

Post by Quake Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:54 am

HELENA SAUNDERS

HEAD OF MECHANICS

i'm not scared to tell you that i'm bored of your screams

name. helena ciara saunders

gender. female

age. thirty-five

rank. head of mechanics

sanctuary. 038

to get in, fight with you, even if you're stronger than me

appearance. helena is slightly tanned, with dark brown eyes that have a slightly angled shape. her features are spread apart, and often painted with makeup. she has long, straight brown hair that has some purple streaks in it.

accessories/scars. helena has a few pale scars on her arms from cuts, though most of the scars have faded by now. she has a few pieces of jewellery, usually with purple gems in, as well as bands she wears on her upper forearms.

yeah you're right, yeah i am blind, but i was always blind

personality. helena is defensive, a little too much so. she's not willing to put up with anything, and can be rude at times. she doesn't trust easily, preferring to keep people at a distance, and, if she doesn't like something, won't give second chances. if somebody did get close to her, though, helena would probably still treat them similarly. just with a few less insults. maybe.

past. soon

other.
- has swords
- engineer! but better at telling people what to do (she's rlly good at that)
- demiromantic pansexual
- good at not acknowledging people's existence
- sister is marisa saunders

CODE BY TESSISAMESS
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down