aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin
aegritudo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Allegiances
the plot.
the patients of each sanctuary have slowly gotten back on their feet since the fearful beginning of their new lives. but not is all as it seems in their world. check out this post for all the deets.

sanctuary 001
president thomas wright (daisy)
carys maximoff (quake)
daisy augustus (daisy)
azrail walters (sky)
levana magnus (snoo)
cole lawson (jack)
brennan firn (metzi)
destiny mirae (honor)

sanctuary 038
president cheyenne dane (quake)
adrian petsch (daisy)
mylarna bennett (quake)
pang ji-yoon (sky)
zoe leona (quake)
malik el-haj (jack)
anthony roberson (sky)

sanctuary 097
president meredith gould (sky)
camellia fabry (daisy)
maralah elysia stark-sayer (quake)
farryn leona (snoo)
yelena targaryen (quake)
iolana kahike (sky)
nio penkins (metzi)
kawaguchi akamara (jack)

Forum Affiliates

Underground Lies

If you would like to become an affiliate, private message one of our head admins or post in our guest-friendly board with a request.

melaina kayode of sanctuary 038 (p)

Go down

melaina kayode of sanctuary 038 (p) Empty melaina kayode of sanctuary 038 (p)

Post by Quake Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:09 pm

MELAINA KAYODE

LEVEL TWO

breaking down, let the words fall from my mouth

name. melaina kayode

gender. female

age. nineteen

rank. level two

sanctuary. 038

all the things i've never shown, all the things you'd never know

appearance. melaina has dark skin and sharp, brown eyes. she has full lips and very curly black hair that she usually ties up, either into cornrows or just into a braid or ponytail.

accessories/scars. melaina wears a chain necklace that has a blue pendant at the end, and a silver bracelet that matches. she has a scar on her forearm from an accident with medical equipment.

powers.
positive - purpose perception. she can perceive the role or purpose of anyone, including what their role will most likely be in the grand scheme of things. she can know exactly what path their life will take, what they will be great or poor at, and even what they choose to do in their future.
element - photokinesis. she can manipulate light, but only in the form of creating it. she can create balls of it or make something light up, and then return it to it's previous brightness, but she can't manipulate lights she didn't create.
negative - intuitive polygraphy. she can tell when somebody is lying, as well as if they're lying by omission or keeping secrets, and she can find out those secrets by touching them. however, she is unable to lie (though she can lie by omission).

hear me out, 'cause i never made the sound

personality. melaina is generally a tired med student. she's stubborn and intelligent, curiosity leading her to always ask questions about everything, but she's simultaneously always tired. she's good at remaining calm in stressful situations, and in non stressful situations, and even when she gets fed up (which is pretty easily) the most it shows is through passive aggressive comments. melaina is used to being underestimated, but she tries to prove them wrong anyway.

illnesses. anxiety

past. soon

other.
- consistently done with everybody
- v good at medicine!! even tho she got like. kidnappd halfway through med school
- keeping up w/ her studies bc god if she aint becoming a doctor
- lawful good
- been in the sanctuary for a few months
- lesbian asexual

CODE BY TESSISAMESS
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum