aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin
aegritudo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Allegiances
the plot.
the patients of each sanctuary have slowly gotten back on their feet since the fearful beginning of their new lives. but not is all as it seems in their world. check out this post for all the deets.

sanctuary 001
president thomas wright (daisy)
carys maximoff (quake)
daisy augustus (daisy)
azrail walters (sky)
levana magnus (snoo)
cole lawson (jack)
brennan firn (metzi)
destiny mirae (honor)

sanctuary 038
president cheyenne dane (quake)
adrian petsch (daisy)
mylarna bennett (quake)
pang ji-yoon (sky)
zoe leona (quake)
malik el-haj (jack)
anthony roberson (sky)

sanctuary 097
president meredith gould (sky)
camellia fabry (daisy)
maralah elysia stark-sayer (quake)
farryn leona (snoo)
yelena targaryen (quake)
iolana kahike (sky)
nio penkins (metzi)
kawaguchi akamara (jack)

Forum Affiliates

Underground Lies

If you would like to become an affiliate, private message one of our head admins or post in our guest-friendly board with a request.

emme katherine orlen of sanctuary 038 (p)

Go down

emme katherine orlen of sanctuary 038 (p) Empty emme katherine orlen of sanctuary 038 (p)

Post by Quake Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:45 am

KATHERINE ORLEN

LEVEL TWO

i came to party on my own, don't need nobody in my zone

name. emme katherine orlen

gender. female

age. sixteen

rank. level two

sanctuary. 038

end of the night, it's going down, one more shot, another round

appearance. katharine is pale, with light blonde hair that reaches just above her shoulders and soft, large features. she has hazel brown eyes that seem to almost glow with a white/gold hue when using her photokinesis.

accessories/scars. katherine has a few light scars on her, mostly from accidents. she wears some jewellery, or lots, depending on her mood. she likes looking good, and matches accessories to her outfits. she often wears headbands as well.

powers.
positive - sixth sense. she can sense when something's about to hurt her just before it happens and can move accordingly. it also flares up whenever someone's near her, whether they mean bad or not, and just after it happens she can get faster reflexes or slightly faster speed or strength.
element - photokinesis. she can create an aura of white light. usually, she uses this to create daggers of pure light that look almost like crystals, which are deadly sharp. she can throw these daggers with incredible aim.
negative - zoanthropy. she can take on the properties of animals, able to imitate and use their abilities. when doing this, a silhouette of that animal appears around her. however, if she continues to use these abilities for too long at one time, she becomes more like the animal in other ways (e.g. behaviour).

baby, i'm on a high and you're alone going out of your mind

personality. katherine likes to be independent, and wants what she thinks she deserves. she likes to have fun, and is pretty cowardly. she'd rather ghost somebody than explain her issues with them. while katherine can get irritated easily, she's pretty fun while relaxed and is a supportive friend. charismatic and a little teasing at times, she always wants to make an impression and be unforgettable.

illnesses. androphobia

past. soon

other.
- lesbian demiromantic asexual
- shes p fun
- doesnt like guys tho. unconfy
- fully has ghosted so many people
- probably moved away from a city just to avoid somebody
- true neutral
- been in the sanctuary for a year and a half

CODE BY TESSISAMESS
Quake