aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin
aegritudo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Allegiances
the plot.
the patients of each sanctuary have slowly gotten back on their feet since the fearful beginning of their new lives. but not is all as it seems in their world. check out this post for all the deets.

sanctuary 001
president thomas wright (daisy)
carys maximoff (quake)
daisy augustus (daisy)
azrail walters (sky)
levana magnus (snoo)
cole lawson (jack)
brennan firn (metzi)
destiny mirae (honor)

sanctuary 038
president cheyenne dane (quake)
adrian petsch (daisy)
mylarna bennett (quake)
pang ji-yoon (sky)
zoe leona (quake)
malik el-haj (jack)
anthony roberson (sky)

sanctuary 097
president meredith gould (sky)
camellia fabry (daisy)
maralah elysia stark-sayer (quake)
farryn leona (snoo)
yelena targaryen (quake)
iolana kahike (sky)
nio penkins (metzi)
kawaguchi akamara (jack)

Forum Affiliates

Underground Lies

If you would like to become an affiliate, private message one of our head admins or post in our guest-friendly board with a request.

Breezestar of GustClan

3 posters

Go down

Breezestar of GustClan Empty Breezestar of GustClan

Post by Larksky Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:02 pm

Breesestar
9 lives
Leader
57 Moons
Tom
GustClan
A mainly dark gray tom cat with bright hazel eyes with pale marks similar to the pattern of wind on his body. His feet, tip of the ears, tip of nose, and tip of his tail have a splatter of white like he was dipped in paint.
He has a very accurate sense of smell, hearing, and sight and when he is feeling mischievous his eyes glint green and when he is serious his eyes glint brown. He constantly consults his elders and follows his gut along with others. He tries to solve his own problems but when he feels to deep in he will contact the other clans. He is currently looking for a mate.
His only weakness is the night sky with a full moon. His parents loved the full moon so he will forget all that he is doing to stare. His strengths are being courageous when others fear he also has a very strong gut sense.
He had a brother Blackclaw and parents Ivorybird and Ebonyfire. (all deceased)
His brother and parents all were valiant fighters when he was young and one day they fought a mysterious group of cats with their clan and all three died. He was starving because he refused to eat for a while. He has grown up with vengeance for that group and he is always hunting for them. He grew up with a friend (recently deceased). His warrior cousin looked after him when he was without any friends. He eventually grew friends with the deputy and leader because they all had the same feelings about the mysterious clan of cats. When he was the leader he grew stronger in spirit and vows to protect every single cat and kit from the band of cats.
He became the leader because he was a good friend of the previous leader yet he was sadly killed by the same group of cats as his parents at a later time. He has only recently become leader.

Breezestar was silently staring at the moon thinking of how many he has lost. His parents, brother, and best friend all to a ragtag group of cats. He is completely zoned out when he hears the jingle of a kittypet walking through the lands. He slowly turns around and sees his love of his life Ebonymoon walk up. He yowls their greeting to her yet she doesn't seem interested. On his closer inspection he sees all of her jawline is bleeding. It was almost comic, it looked like a smile from ear to ear and beyond. He realized that she had been attacked. She was swooning from side to side like she had lost her sense of direction. She sat next to him and leaned into him. "A traitor did this. I was traveling with Fallowclan to housefolk while this sickness passes. I heard that you were in trouble so I returned. A member of your own clan did this to me. I can barely hear and I can only see out of one eye" TBC

Last edited by Daisy on Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:19 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Honorchior and Daisy)
Larksky
Larksky

Back to top Go down

Breezestar of GustClan Empty Re: Breezestar of GustClan

Post by Honorchior Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:05 pm

Sounds good, if u have time u could add in some names for the family. Also before I can accept this u need to put in how he became leader/deputy. Also if he wants to have a mate then put that in Personality. Then I will accept.
Honorchior
Honorchior
Administrator
Administrator

https://thelightningpath.forumotion.com/u3

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:02 pm

This looks pretty good for your first audition, Larksky. I would just add a tad bit more history, like after he became leader. Also, since it's your first audition, though, you must include a roleplay sample so I can see how well you'll be able to roleplay with this cat and if you're good enough for the role.
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

https://thelightningpath.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:21 pm

Thanks for using the GustClan and FallowClan plotline in your RP example. :)
:accepted:

Last edited by Daisy on Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

https://thelightningpath.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down