aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin
aegritudo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Allegiances
the plot.
the patients of each sanctuary have slowly gotten back on their feet since the fearful beginning of their new lives. but not is all as it seems in their world. check out this post for all the deets.

sanctuary 001
president thomas wright (daisy)
carys maximoff (quake)
daisy augustus (daisy)
azrail walters (sky)
levana magnus (snoo)
cole lawson (jack)
brennan firn (metzi)
destiny mirae (honor)

sanctuary 038
president cheyenne dane (quake)
adrian petsch (daisy)
mylarna bennett (quake)
pang ji-yoon (sky)
zoe leona (quake)
malik el-haj (jack)
anthony roberson (sky)

sanctuary 097
president meredith gould (sky)
camellia fabry (daisy)
maralah elysia stark-sayer (quake)
farryn leona (snoo)
yelena targaryen (quake)
iolana kahike (sky)
nio penkins (metzi)
kawaguchi akamara (jack)

Forum Affiliates

Underground Lies

If you would like to become an affiliate, private message one of our head admins or post in our guest-friendly board with a request.

Froststar (Silentclan leader)

2 posters

Go down

Froststar (Silentclan leader) Empty Froststar (Silentclan leader)

Post by Spinning Fox Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:03 pm

Froststar (Silentclan leader) Abbie_Siamese_Flame_Point_by_Wakeuphatesgirl
'When I found the clans, I was afraid. I let Onea down. I ran away. I...I never joined them... Never found Onea's kits and told them that their mother was alive. I let Onea down...'
Name:
Froststar - Frosty

Leader

Allegiance:
Silentclan

Appearance:
A handsome white and brown Siamese tom with blue eyes. His fur is soft and short, his wits and paws fast. He is very quick on his paws and always loves to watch as his clan grows. He blends in with the snow, however anything else he is always seen by others. This doesn't make him stop hunting. He is often covered in dirt to help blend in.

Personality:
Froststar, unlike some other cats, is willing to change his views for the good of his clan. He's adaptable, always making sure that the other cats are ok, before taking care of himself and accepting when they need to change. He is very wise and other cats only listen to him because of his wisdom and sharp wit. He also is very good at hunting, often making himself go out in the cold of the snow more then the rest of his clan to care for them. He's not very sneaky, but he loves to ambush cats around him.

Skills:

Hunting - 7
Fighting - 4
Strength - 5
Swimming - 1
Climbing - 3
Stamina - 7
Speed - 9
Memory - 7

Family:
Mother and Father Unknown, born kittypet, escaped, siblings unknown.
Onea - Adoptive mother

History:
Frosty was thrown out onto the street as a kit, just after birth. His mother's twolegs didn't want a kitten, especially one that was as tiny as him. Luckily for him, another cat, Onea, found him and took him to her twolegs. Onea's twolegs were kitten fosterers. They immediately tried to get him warm and fed. He did not try to live. As a last resort, they put him with Onea, hoping she could help him.

'He was a mess. Obviously a male and female cat had not been spayed and neutered and had bred, and the owner didn't want the kitten, so they threw him out. He had; Respiratory infection, Heart Murmer Dehydration. If we didn't get liquids in him, he would die.'

Frosty, as they called him, or Frostkit, as Onea called him, made a miraculous recovery.

'Four days into being with Onea, we noticed something. He was starting to try to nurse. As sad as it is, as Onea couldn't produce milk as she didn't have kittens right now and was spayed, but we continued to bottle feed him. He was improving. However, he still had a long way to go.'

Before his eyes opened, he gained an eye infection in his left eye. They managed to open his eye and treat it, causing his eye to open early. Soon after, his other eye opened.

'After six weeks, he was bounding around with the other foster kittens.'

When he turned six months, Onea took him to the forest nearby, telling him that the stories of the clans she had told him were real.

'I had kits there. But I was a coward. I didn't want to fight my friends from other clans. My original name was Featherfall. But, I guess I'm Onea now. Tell my kits I'm still alive. Go to the clans and join them, Frostpaw.'

He never did.

He spent thirty moons looking for the clans, however when he found them, he noticed they were strong. He was afraid. He left them to their own business, guilt flooding him as he thought of Onea. He was then captured and released by the farmer and set loose on the farm. He was wise for his age, his knowledge of the forest was expediential.

This was when he became Froststar, after the tales of leaders of clans from Onea. He changed his name and became the leader of Silentclan, where he abandoned all ideas of the clans from Onea. He wanted his clan to be happy, so he often would allow them to sometimes influence his ideas. He started caring for the young and old of his clan, caring for them like Onea and her twoleg once did to him.

'Even if I let Onea down, I won't let my clan down. This time, I won't let anyone else down.'

Last edited by Littlelily on Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spinning Fox
Spinning Fox

Back to top Go down

Froststar (Silentclan leader) Empty Re: Froststar (Silentclan leader)

Post by Spinning Fox Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:02 pm

Finished!
Spinning Fox
Spinning Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:42 pm

Accepted
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

https://thelightningpath.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down