aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin
aegritudo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Allegiances
the plot.
the patients of each sanctuary have slowly gotten back on their feet since the fearful beginning of their new lives. but not is all as it seems in their world. check out this post for all the deets.

sanctuary 001
president thomas wright (daisy)
carys maximoff (quake)
daisy augustus (daisy)
azrail walters (sky)
levana magnus (snoo)
cole lawson (jack)
brennan firn (metzi)
destiny mirae (honor)

sanctuary 038
president cheyenne dane (quake)
adrian petsch (daisy)
mylarna bennett (quake)
pang ji-yoon (sky)
zoe leona (quake)
malik el-haj (jack)
anthony roberson (sky)

sanctuary 097
president meredith gould (sky)
camellia fabry (daisy)
maralah elysia stark-sayer (quake)
farryn leona (snoo)
yelena targaryen (quake)
iolana kahike (sky)
nio penkins (metzi)
kawaguchi akamara (jack)

Forum Affiliates

Underground Lies

If you would like to become an affiliate, private message one of our head admins or post in our guest-friendly board with a request.

Whitefrost and Kits! Two for adoption

2 posters

Go down

Whitefrost and Kits! Two for adoption Empty Whitefrost and Kits! Two for adoption

Post by Spinning Fox Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:56 pm

If you want to adopt them, please PM me on here or Discord!

Whitefrost and Kits! Two for adoption Norwegian%2Bforest%2B12
B A S I C S
Name - Whitefrost - Adoption
Name Meaning - Prefix - of the colour of milk or fresh snow, due to the reflection of all visible rays of light; the opposite of black.
Name Meaning - Suffix - a deposit of small white ice crystals formed on the ground or other surfaces when the temperature falls below freezing.
Gender - She-cat
Clan - CloudClan
Rank - Queen

P E R S O N A L I T Y A N D D E S C R I P T I O N

Personality (Full) - Whitefrost is a caring full time queen, whom often is over-protective. However, she understands that kits need their space and need to have time to both relax and play. But this does not stop her from protecting the kits from anything. She is willing to hand out punishments. But, she isn't all good. She's also shy and hates being in the centre of attention. She rather her kittens be in the centre of attention then her. She is ambitious, but only to be the best mother in the clan.
Personality (Good Traits) - Caring, Understanding, Willing, Adaptable,
Personality (Bad traits) - Ambitious, Shy, Hates being in the centre of attention
Personality (Neutral traits) - Protective

Appearance (Full) - Whitefrost is a purebred Norwegian Forest Cat, with white pelt and greenish blue eyes. She has very fluffy fur and has grey on her back, top of head and sides. She has a scar over her left front paw from a battle from when she was an apprentice.
Appearance (Pelt) - Fluffy, Grey, White,
Appearance (Other) - Scar, Greenish blue eyes

History (Full) - Whitefrost was born a kittypet, Jane, to two unknown kittypets and was sold for breeding at the age of Six moons. Afterwards, it was only a matter of time till she had her first kits. So she left, believing she would never want kits. She didn't want kits. As she moved away from the Twolegs, she realised how much of her life she had missed out on. She found CloudClan and begged to join, only to be turned away, until one of the younger warriors, Icesmoke, told Daisystar that he would train her to be a warrior. Daisystar allowed her to stay, until she either proved herself or not. Over the next few moons, she became a great fighter and soon became a warrior, under the name of Whitefrost. She then found herself closer to Icesmoke, whom was only a few moons older then her. They became closer, until she became pregnant with his kits. Overjoyed, he started bathing her in gifts and affection. However, she had doubts. She told them to him and he laughed them off, telling her she would be the best mother in the clans. She took this to heart and became a queen in the nursery. Soon, she gave birth to her two she-kits, whom she named Snowkit and Firekit, after Snowkit's white stomach and after Icesmoke, secretly and Firekit for her browny ginger fur. She loved her two kits, until Snowkit became more rebellious and snuck out of the nursery. She nearly froze, until she was found by Icesmoke, whom quickly tried to bring her home, accidently running into a adder, whom bit him. With his last amount of strength, he killed the adder and dragged himself to the camp, before collapsing in the middle of it, Snowkit trying to wake him. The medicine cat tried to revive him, but he was gone. Whitefrost pulled her two kits close to her and they cried together, mourning their mate and father.
History (Kithood) -
History (Apprenticehood) -
History (Warriorhood) -

Skills (Out of ten)
Swimming - 5
Climbing - 3
Stamina - 3
Speed - 4
Memory - 9
Running - 4
Herb Knowledge - 1
Fighting - 7
Hunting - 6

F A M I L Y A N D R O M A N T I C S

Mother - Blas
Father - Hans
Littermates - None
Siblings - Unda, Luke, Leia
Other Relatives - None

Crush - Icesmoke
Previous Crushes - Icesmoke
Mate - Icesmoke
Previous Mates - Icesmoke
Kits (Alive) - Firekit, Snowkit
Kits (Dead) - None

M I S C E L L A N E O U S

Sexuallity - Straight
Favourite Prey - Vole
Favourite Season - Green Leaf
Favourite Scent - Kits
Theme Song - You'll be in my Heart

Whitefrost and Kits! Two for adoption Woo0902
B A S I C S
Name - Snowfern - SNOWKIT
Name Meaning - Prefix - atmospheric water vapour frozen into ice crystals and falling in light white flakes or lying on the ground as a white layer.
Name Meaning - Suffix - a flowerless plant which has feathery or leafy fronds and reproduces by spores released from the undersides of the fronds. Ferns have a vascular system for the transport of water and nutrients.
Gender - She-cat
Clan - Cloudclan
Rank - Kit

Personality (Full) - Snowkit regrets what happened to her father. She was a rebellious she-cat whom never wanted kits, however now she is shut off, scared, and sad. She's kind to those who are kind to her and sweet to the elders, but that's it. She doesn't play with her sister anymore. She sits in the corner of the den, mourning the loss of her father. She often says that it was her fault... and in truth, it was.
Personality (Good Traits) - Caring, Sweet, Kind
Personality (Bad traits) - Rebellious, Scared, Regretful, sad
Personality (Neutral traits) -

Appearance (Full) - Snowfern is a fluffy Norwegian Forest cat mix, with white and dark grey fur. She has dark grey back and top of head, with greeny brown eyes.
Appearance (Pelt) - White, Grey
Appearance (Other) - Greeny brown eyes

History (Full) - Whitefrost and Icesmoke met when Whitefrost came to CloudClan. After that, it was only a matter of time before they became mates. When she announced she was pregnant, the whole clan was happy, but none more so then Icesmoke. Overjoyed, he started bathing her in gifts and affection. However, she had doubts. She told them to him and he laughed them off, telling her she would be the best mother in the clans. She took this to heart and became a queen in the nursery. Soon, she gave birth to her two she-kits, whom she named Snowkit and Firekit, after Snowkit's white stomach and after Icesmoke, secretly and Firekit for her browny ginger fur. She loved her two kits, until Snowkit became more rebellious and snuck out of the nursery. She nearly froze, until she was found by Icesmoke, whom quickly tried to bring her home, accidently running into a adder, whom bit him. With his last amount of strength, he killed the adder and dragged himself to the camp, before collapsing in the middle of it, Snowkit trying to wake him. The medicine cat tried to revive him, but he was gone. Whitefrost pulled her two kits close to her and they cried together, mourning their mate and father.
History (Kithood) -
History (Warriorhood) -

Skills (Out of ten) (Adult)
Swimming - 3
Climbing - 7
Stamina - 5
Speed - 3
Memory - 7
Running - 2
Herb Knowledge - 6
Fighting - 5
Hunting - 4

Mother - Whitefrost
Father - Icesmoke
Littermates - Firekit
Siblings - Firekit
Other Relitives - None

Crush -
Previous Crushes -
Mate -
Previous Mates -
Kits (Alive) -
Kits (Dead) -

Sexuallity - Straight
Favourite Prey - None
Favourite Season - Leaf-bare
Favourite Scent - Firekit
Theme Song - Caught in the Crowd

Whitefrost and Kits! Two for adoption Norwegian_Forest_Cat_4982197910_1004x750
B A S I C S
Name - Firesmoke - FIREKIT - Adoption
Name Meaning - Prefix - a process in which substances combine chemically with oxygen from the air and typically give out bright light, heat, and smoke; combustion or burning.
Name Meaning - Suffix - a visible suspension of carbon or other particles in air, typically one emitted from a burning substance.
Gender - She-cat
Clan - Cloudclan
Rank - Kit

Personality (Full) - Firekit is... a hypoactive crazy cat. She speaks really fast, often so no one can understand her and is often here one second and gone the next. She is quick on her feet and with her head, able to use wits to outthink her enemies. One of her favourites is 'How many rogues does it take to catch a mouse? All of them.' She loves to joke around and never takes things seriously.
Personality (Good Traits) - Quick with feet and head
Personality (Bad traits) - Crazy
Personality (Neutral traits) - Jokes around

Appearance (Full) - As described, Firekit would be described as a half Norwegian forest cat whom is a tortie. She has brown, black and white underbelly. She's extremely fluffy.
Appearance (Pelt) -
Appearance (Other) -

History (Full) - Whitefrost and Icesmoke met when Whitefrost came to CloudClan. After that, it was only a matter of time before they became mates. When she announced she was pregnant, the whole clan was happy, but none more so then Icesmoke. Overjoyed, he started bathing her in gifts and affection. However, she had doubts. She told them to him and he laughed them off, telling her she would be the best mother in the clans. She took this to heart and became a queen in the nursery. Soon, she gave birth to her two she-kits, whom she named Snowkit and Firekit, after Snowkit's white stomach and after Icesmoke, secretly and Firekit for her browny ginger fur. She loved her two kits, until Snowkit became more rebellious and snuck out of the nursery. She nearly froze, until she was found by Icesmoke, whom quickly tried to bring her home, accidently running into a adder, whom bit him. With his last amount of strength, he killed the adder and dragged himself to the camp, before collapsing in the middle of it, Snowkit trying to wake him. The medicine cat tried to revive him, but he was gone. Whitefrost pulled her two kits close to her and they cried together, mourning their mate and father.
History (Kithood) -
History (Warriorhood) -

Skills (Out of ten)
Swimming - 3
Climbing - 2
Stamina - 5
Speed - 6
Memory - 9
Running - 5
Herb Knowledge - 1
Fighting - 7
Hunting - 3

Mother - Whitefrost
Father - Icesmoke
Littermates - Snowfern
Siblings - Snowfern
Other Relitives -

Crush -
Previous Crushes -
Mate -
Previous Mates -
Kits (Alive) -
Kits (Dead) -

Sexuallity - Straight
Favourite Prey - None
Favourite Season - Green-leaf
Favourite Scent - Snowfern
Theme Song - Just Like Fire
Spinning Fox
Spinning Fox

Back to top Go down

Whitefrost and Kits! Two for adoption Empty Re: Whitefrost and Kits! Two for adoption

Post by Spinning Fox Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:36 am

FINISHED
Spinning Fox
Spinning Fox

Back to top Go down

Whitefrost and Kits! Two for adoption Empty Re: Whitefrost and Kits! Two for adoption

Post by Daisy Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:45 pm

Accepted

Post an adoption message in the character extras forum to finish!
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

https://thelightningpath.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down