aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin
aegritudo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Allegiances
the plot.
the patients of each sanctuary have slowly gotten back on their feet since the fearful beginning of their new lives. but not is all as it seems in their world. check out this post for all the deets.

sanctuary 001
president thomas wright (daisy)
carys maximoff (quake)
daisy augustus (daisy)
azrail walters (sky)
levana magnus (snoo)
cole lawson (jack)
brennan firn (metzi)
destiny mirae (honor)

sanctuary 038
president cheyenne dane (quake)
adrian petsch (daisy)
mylarna bennett (quake)
pang ji-yoon (sky)
zoe leona (quake)
malik el-haj (jack)
anthony roberson (sky)

sanctuary 097
president meredith gould (sky)
camellia fabry (daisy)
maralah elysia stark-sayer (quake)
farryn leona (snoo)
yelena targaryen (quake)
iolana kahike (sky)
nio penkins (metzi)
kawaguchi akamara (jack)

Forum Affiliates

Underground Lies

If you would like to become an affiliate, private message one of our head admins or post in our guest-friendly board with a request.

Blazedust of Frostclan

Go down

Blazedust of Frostclan Empty Blazedust of Frostclan

Post by Spinning Fox Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:25 am

Blazedust of Frostclan Th1H1DW00N

B A S I C S
Name - Blazedust
Name Meaning - Prefix - a very large or fiercely burning fire.
Name Meaning - Suffix - fine, dry powder consisting of tiny particles of earth or waste matter lying on the ground or on surfaces or carried in the air.
Gender - Tom
Clan - FrostClan
Rank - Warrior

P E R S O N A L I T Y A N D D E S C R I P T I O N

Personality (Full) - Blazedust is a down to earth cat, but that doesn't mean he doesn't daydream. He wishes he could one day become something more, but for now, he's happy, keeping an eye on Stonecloud. He sometimes doesn't understand why he feels different around her, but he doesn't allow that to stop him from being her best friend. He is protective of her, which could compromise himself in battle, where he cares more about her well-being then his. But then, he could not care less about his well being.
Bazedust is rather quiet, doesn't like speaking out of turn nor questioning others orders. He's quite hard shelled, only close friends getting inside to see the true him. But, that doesn't stop him from being a warrior of FrostClan. He loves going out to hunt, even if he is terrible at it.
Personality (Good Traits) - Down to earth, Happy,
Personality (Bad traits) - Quiet, hard shelled,
Personality (Neutral traits) - Protective

Appearance (Full) - Brown spotted tom with green eyes and short fluffy fur. He has leopard like rings on his pelt and strong legs.
Appearance (Pelt) -
Appearance (Other) -

History (Full) - Rather... as you would call it... disliked by his parents, Blazekit was pushed aside in favour of his older brother, Bravekit. Bravekit was everything Blazekit was not: Strong, brave and most of all, ambitious. Unnamed and disliked by his parents, Blazekit was only named when another queen told him he had a spark that could start a blaze. So he named himself Blazekit, to make sure he had a name. The queen took care of him when his mother would not, so she taught him to fight through hurt. He took this the wrong way and ended up shutting almost everyone out by the time he was six moons. He was apprenticed to Foxpelt, an warrior who actually was the father of the queen's kits and he taught Blazepaw everything he knew. Blazepaw felt safe. That was until he was taken on a border patrol with Foxpelt, Stormglow and another warrior. He was walking alongside his mentor when the other clan told them that FrostClan had been stealing food. Not allowing this, a border skirmish was created, with Blazepaw running to get help. By the time he got back, the other patrol had disappeared, leaving Foxpelt and the other warrior with scars but Stormglow, dead. Blazepaw immediately felt bad for Stonepaw, whom he approached but was turned away by Foxpelt, telling him to give her time. After two moons, when she was finally going back out training, he approached her and they soon became good friends. He found it hard to open himself up to her, as he spent his whole life shutting himself away from other cats. So he tried his best, and succeeded, becoming her best friend. He soon became a warrior with Stonepaw, him becoming Blazedust and her becoming Stonecloud. Being adults, he's since felt more attracted to her, before wondering why.
History (Kithood) -
History (Apprenticehood) -
History (Warriorhood) -

Skills (Out of ten)
Swimming - 3
Climbing - 5
Stamina - 7
Speed - 2
Memory - 8
Running - 4
Herb Knowledge - 1
Fighting - 8