aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin
aegritudo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Allegiances
the plot.
the patients of each sanctuary have slowly gotten back on their feet since the fearful beginning of their new lives. but not is all as it seems in their world. check out this post for all the deets.

sanctuary 001
president thomas wright (daisy)
carys maximoff (quake)
daisy augustus (daisy)
azrail walters (sky)
levana magnus (snoo)
cole lawson (jack)
brennan firn (metzi)
destiny mirae (honor)

sanctuary 038
president cheyenne dane (quake)
adrian petsch (daisy)
mylarna bennett (quake)
pang ji-yoon (sky)
zoe leona (quake)
malik el-haj (jack)
anthony roberson (sky)

sanctuary 097
president meredith gould (sky)
camellia fabry (daisy)
maralah elysia stark-sayer (quake)
farryn leona (snoo)
yelena targaryen (quake)
iolana kahike (sky)
nio penkins (metzi)
kawaguchi akamara (jack)

Forum Affiliates

Underground Lies

If you would like to become an affiliate, private message one of our head admins or post in our guest-friendly board with a request.

Smudgekit of CloudClan

2 posters

Go down

Smudgekit of CloudClan Empty Smudgekit of CloudClan

Post by Callie Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:11 pm

Smudgekit of CloudClan 6413077433_0e978e0d63_z
s m u d g e k i t
"Curiosity is the lust of the mind."
{ Frivolous, Curious, and Gregarious }

Name: Smudgekit, Smudgepaw, Smudgebelly
Clan: CloudClan

Appearance: Smudgekit was the second-born of his two other littermates, so his size is average for a typical CloudClan cat. He is built a little bulkier, and a dent in his left ear throws off the proportion of his body. He is covered with a thick white coat, but large patches of black are visible along his back, head, and legs. A small smudge of white on his muzzle gave him his name at birth. His deep amber eyes hold a warped vision, although looking seemingly normal from another's perspective. He can only see patches of the world, while the rest is bright and blurry. It's quite unusual for a kitten, but he's learned to cope with it, and he can still do anything normal a kitten would do.

Personality: An insult to Smudgekit is nothing, and he stays strong throughout the constant attacks from other kittens who say he is pea-brained - he likes to think of it as frivolous - and remarks from other queens in the nursery who say his curiosity will likely get him murdered. Smudgekit strives to know more about the world, which leads to him trying to convince his siblings to leave camp with him and explore CloudClan's vast territory. This has gotten him in trouble various times, but it doesn't bother him. Once his punishment is lifted, he goes straight to the next thing he can do in camp or out. It's a cycle, really, but he thinks that if he hasn't gotten hurt yet, he never can. He has a wild imagination, along with his sister, and they will often make up any game they can think of, whether it be a more violent version of Clan, pretending to be superheros, or, one that the warriors sprouted on them to basically have their own servants, collecting items around camp. Smudgekit can make anything fun, and his friendly nature helps the more shy kittens to join in. He is impulsive, just a fuse waiting to be lit. He never thinks before he speaks, and his dramatic reactions to things makes him all the more unpredictable.
Physical Abilities:
Strength --> 7 (fine)
Speed --> 6 (fine)
Endurance --> 4 (poor)
Attack --> 2 (poor)
Defense --> 6 (fine)
Tactics --> 8 (excellent)
kinda stealing dawn's style here, if u don't want me to use it i'll change it (:

Background: Smudgekit's mother was born as a rogue named Juniper, and she met a CloudClan cat named Grayheart during a hunt. After getting pregnant with three kittens, Grayheart took her to his Clan so she could get proper treatment. She had a hard time fitting in, and was very secretive about her past life. The queens shunned her, but when a dying cat was found on the border, Juniperfang took her in. Now, Smudgekit, Tigerkit, Bluekit, and Hauntedkit live happily in CloudClan.
*just a lil disclaimer that this history is in the works! once daisy makes juniperfang it'll be explained much better!
Callie
Callie

Back to top Go down

Smudgekit of CloudClan Empty Re: Smudgekit of CloudClan

Post by Daisy Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:58 pm

Accepted
I love your new audition format! I'm finishing up Juniperfang now, but this history is fine since we'll be linking the kits in each audition. Can't wait to see Smugekit in the roleplay!
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

https://thelightningpath.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down