aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin
aegritudo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Allegiances
the plot.
the patients of each sanctuary have slowly gotten back on their feet since the fearful beginning of their new lives. but not is all as it seems in their world. check out this post for all the deets.

sanctuary 001
president thomas wright (daisy)
carys maximoff (quake)
daisy augustus (daisy)
azrail walters (sky)
levana magnus (snoo)
cole lawson (jack)
brennan firn (metzi)
destiny mirae (honor)

sanctuary 038
president cheyenne dane (quake)
adrian petsch (daisy)
mylarna bennett (quake)
pang ji-yoon (sky)
zoe leona (quake)
malik el-haj (jack)
anthony roberson (sky)

sanctuary 097
president meredith gould (sky)
camellia fabry (daisy)
maralah elysia stark-sayer (quake)
farryn leona (snoo)
yelena targaryen (quake)
iolana kahike (sky)
nio penkins (metzi)
kawaguchi akamara (jack)

Forum Affiliates

Underground Lies

If you would like to become an affiliate, private message one of our head admins or post in our guest-friendly board with a request.

We're Sick - Sanctuary 001 Cage

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

We're Sick - Sanctuary 001 Cage Empty We're Sick - Sanctuary 001 Cage

Post by Daisy Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:59 pm

The Cage of Sanctuary 001 is where patients go when they break the most important rule, or more than one rule. It is copper-colored and have small seats sticking out from the wall. It is, in reality, one huge cage, but is separated into multiple "sections" for each patient. There are small slots by the lock and in between each section, only large enough for your hand to slip through. You need an ID card to unlock the door, and your powers are rendered useless unless someone decides to flip the switch.
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

https://thelightningpath.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

We're Sick - Sanctuary 001 Cage Empty Re: We're Sick - Sanctuary 001 Cage

Post by Daisy Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:09 pm

( ♕ ) ———— SHELBY HUFF
status. head of documents location. level four hallway tags. @Quake notes. n/a

Shelby winced at the flickering lights of the basement as the elevator door opened. The ride was quiet and awkward, and she was the first to exit, rolling Daisy and Mariya along with her. "How long do you suggest they stay in here?" she asked, picking up the still unconscious Daisy and placing her on one of the benches and doing the same with Mariya and Ashe. "Do you believe the other four had anything to do with this plan of theirs?"
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:16 pm

"I don't think so," Irina replied, tilting her head in thought. "And I'd say maybe... 24 hours. Let's go for that." She walked over to the cages and locked them all when Shelby put them in, then put the keys in her pocket.

Mariya immediately rolled off the bench, then curled up into a ball underneath the bench.
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:35 pm

Ashe was still unconscious from the 4 darts from earlier, as her bear form was laying on the floor. Mariya and Daisy would be able to see her, but not by much as she slept off the drugs.
Snoo
Snoo
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:16 pm

( ♕ ) ———— SHELBY HUFF
status. head of documents location. level four hallway tags. @Quake and @Snoo notes. n/a

Shelby nodded, letting her long fingernails click satisfyingly against the timer on the wall. The timer would make sure their powers were rendered useless for twenty four hours. "Well, that was quite an eventful morning," she chuckled, swinging her own keys around her thumb and walking out the door. "I need some breakfast."
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:23 pm

Irina looked over the 3 girls, then shrugged and turned around. "Of course you do," she commented dryly to herself, then walked out and locked the door to the basement room.

Mariya finally relaxed, the pain stopping, and she started breathing heavily. She held her arm up in front of her, watching it glitch, and tried to put the other hand on top. When it passed straight through, she let out a short, almost disbelieving laugh, sliding out from under the bench and leaning against the bench, suddenly grateful for the metal.
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:59 pm

( ♕ ) ———— DAISY AUGUSTUS
status. dangerous seven location. the cage tags. @Quake notes. n/a

Daisy's eyes fluttered open, and she was instantly flooded with an excruciating pain. She shakily brought her wings forward and gasped at the large, very visible crack. "No," she whispered, a tear rolling down her cheek. "Why does this always happen to me?" she put her head in her hands, cussing at herself. Only when she looked up once more did she notice where she was. She watched Shelby and Irina leave with a scowl. Backing up into the corner of the metal bench she sat on, she looked to her side, seeing Mariya and Ashe. "I'm so sorry. My plans always seem to fail. I can't stop putting you in danger like this." she let out a rush of apologizes, taking deep breaths throughout. "I just need to get out of here. I'm going completely insane." she glanced down at her hands, imagining them pouring gasoline over the entire lobby and throwing a match. Oh, what a sight that would be. she thought, the corners of her lips twisting into a slight smile.
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:36 pm

Mariya looked at Daisy, raising an eyebrow. "I can see," she replied, running her fingers down her hoodie/jacket. She ran her finger along the side of the cage, mind working overtime. Humming along to some song in her mind, she brushed her foot across the floor and groaned loudly. "I'm already bored."
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:26 pm

Daisy crossed her legs in front of her, closing her eyes. She tried to calm her breathing and go into a meditative state, but she couldn't stop thinking about everything. She opened her eyes and shook out her hair. She continued doing random things to clear her mind - recklessly braiding her hair, tying and untying her shoes. "I can't stand this," she hissed, standing up and shaking the door of the Cage. "Do you think any of those workers will come down here? Mercedes is nice, maybe she'll let us out." she didn't want to bring her hopes up, but she had no idea what to talk about. She's lived at the Sanctuary for eighteen years and she still hadn't developed any strong friendships with her fellow clutch.
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:39 pm

Mariya walked her legs up the door into the cage, pushing herself up with her arms until her toes could wrap around the top of the door. She let go of the bench, dropping down so she was hanging upside down from the door. "Hopefully," she replied, then lifted herself up from the hips up. She held herself up when she heard someone coming back through the door.

Irina walked in again, her heels clicking on the floor. She pulled a chair over and sat down on it, crossing one leg over the other and pulling out her electronic tablet and sitting it on her lap, elbows on the arms of the chair, shoulders relaxed. 
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:49 pm

Daisy watched Mariya, admiring how flexible she was. Not in a lifetime would she ever be able to do even the simplest cartwheel. Suddenly, the door cracked open, and Irina walked in once more. "Hello," she scoffed, plucking the white scrunchie from her wrist and tying her hair up in a high ponytail. "Are you back to torture us some more?" she tucked her wings around the front of her body and caressed the intricate markings. She smiled a little, knowing she could still fly, but she wouldn't be able to escape the Cage with the colossal wings behind her.
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:57 pm

Irina looked up, her expression bored. "With what, darling?" she asked, smiling sweetly. "And what reason would I torture you for?"

Mariya rolled her eyes, going down and then back up again, doing pull-ups. "That's your choice-" She grunted when she went up again. "-isn't it."
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:19 pm

Daisy scowled at Irina's expression, rising from the bench and grasping the bars. "Why else would you come back down here?" she frowned, more tired and upset than angry. "Do you just want to see us suffer? You couldn't have at least spared us - let Ashe back into her human form so she doesn't strain her shifting, let me bring my wings back in so I can stop the blood streaming from my nostrils." she bared her teeth, wanting to spit directly into Irina's face. Furrowing her eyebrows, she looked down at her shoes with a sigh. Why was she doing this? She was going to get into even more trouble the more she ran her mouth. Daisy sat back on the bench, feeling a little lightheaded from the blood loss, and bent down to take off her shoes.
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:18 pm

Irina put the tablet down and stood up. She went over to the control panel, then flicked two switches. "Fine. Your powers are slightly enabled," she replied, turning around. Her hand was immediately on her tranq gun. "Try and escape and I'll shoot you and give you another, extra 24 hours."

Mariya quickly made herself tangible enough to roll her gloves over her hands, then relaxed and let herself fade out again, gloves letting her use her hands.
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:25 pm

Ashe awoke finally after she had felt a small surge of her power, looking around drowsily as a bear still. She let out a low growl at Irina, one that echoed through the copper walls. She figured once she was completely awake, she might have a change to rip through the wall. But even with the small amount of power she was given temporarily, it was not enough for her to shift back to her normal body. So all she could do was growl and glare at Irina, dried blood still on a paw from earlier.
Snoo
Snoo
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:35 pm

status. dangerous seven location. the cage tags. @Quake and @Snoo notes. n/a

Daisy widened her eyes, shocked that Irina actually flipped the switch. Stifling a sob, she allowed her wings to retreat back into her spine, bringing her sleeve up and wiping away the dried blood above her lip. She took advantage of the short time they were able to use their powers and created a beam of light in her hands. It was barely bigger than the lock on the Cage, because she was so worn out of using her wings. She made sure Irina wasn't looking before making the ball of light solid and hiding it on the right corner of the bench. "What's with the tablet?" she asked, biting at her thumbnail.
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:44 pm

Irina turned up the power in Ashe's cell, then turned back. She held onto the gun, head tilted. "Come on, darling, it's not that hard," she encouraged, voice flat. She left one hand on the wall next to the switch, then turned to Daisy. "Wouldn't you like to know. The bars on the Cage are stronger than your powers, too, so if you want to... I don't know what you guys do."

Mariya held out her hands, creating thin orange tendrils of flames to circle her cell. She took in deep breaths as they almost stabilized her body, then clenched her fist to wipe them out. Feeling the warmth evaporate, she quickly brought them back, then made a small rainbow coloured flame ball and put it in her pocket when Irina wasn't looking.
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:53 pm

status. dangerous seven location. the cage tags. @Quake and @Snoo notes. n/a

Daisy locked gazes with Irina, frowning. "It's not that easy," she said, trying to comfort Ashe as she attempted to shift back. She turned to Mariya's cage on her left and smiled as she watched her hide a palpable ball of flame in her pocket. She put as much of her strength into enlarging the light beam she had created, hoping it would help her later. She could hear the emptiness of her stomach and turned back to Irina. "Will you bring us food? We didn't even get to eat breakfast before we were called to the psychiatrist's office." she attempted to continue the lie she had produced earlier, hoping it would allow them to have a shorter sentence in the Cage.
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:09 pm

Irina moved away from the panel and picked up her tablet, then moved back over to the panel. She twisted the tablet around, showing it to Daisy. "You weren't called in. But sure," she commented, tapping something into the tablet. "I'm not gullible, Daisy Augustus. You don't get as far as me believing everything others say."
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:09 pm

Ashe could feel more of her power returning, along with a buzzing sound in her ears. She let out a loud roar from the pain of shifting back, and continued that roar as she was now in her human body. Her eyes were streaming with tears from the pain of shifting back, the larger body she was in taking more time. She then wiped the tears away with a sleeve and slammed her right hand into the bars, that same hand still covered in dried blood from earlier. “Let us out you sniveling witch!” she screamed, her body shaking all over as she did so, not bothering to look at Mariya and Daisy.
Snoo
Snoo
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:17 pm

Daisy chuckled, gears churning in her brain as she thought of quick ways to either escape or continue the lie. "You think I'm joking? Go ask... Mercedes. She's the one who sent us." she offered, but instantly wished she had taken it back. Now, it was undeniable that Irina would call Mercedes down and ask her to clarify. She had gotten herself and her sisters into a whirlwind of trouble. She winced at the sound of Ashe, and stuck her hand through the bar that separated them. "It's going to be okay, Ashe," she spoke in a soothing voice, hoping to calm her. "We'll be out of here soon."
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:29 pm

"I don't think you really want that, but alright," Irina shrugged, tapping it into the tablet too. 

Mariya shot a glare towards Daisy, then turned back to the front of the cage and continued doing pull-ups. "I think you're joking," she muttered in a low voice.
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:04 pm

“This place is not safe.. they will kill us..” Ashe murmered, her eyes wide with rage and terror. She gripped the bars so tight her knuckles turned white, and so she resorted to scratching herself again. She didn’t glance at the other two for long, frantically looking around until her gaze rested upon Irina again. “Let us out..” she growled, baring her teeth and still scratching at her skin.
Snoo
Snoo
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:10 pm

Irina moved back to the chair and sat down again. "No, you're fine in there," she replied, smiling. "And stop scratching yourself, or I'll get you to stop."
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:13 pm

Ashe slammed her hands into the bars, then went back to scratching, banging her feet into them instead. She ignored Irina’s words, even as she began to feel her previous scratch marks open again and bleed. She let the blood drip down her arms as she thought about banging her head on the bars. The thought of being locked up for a whole day making her go more insane.
Snoo
Snoo
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:15 pm

Daisy turned to Mariya, mouthing that she was sorry. She felt terrible for Ashe, and hoped she would return to normal shortly. She couldn't take looking at any more blood, after all that pooled from her nose while she was using her wings. Her stomach grumbled loudly, and she rubbed her temples. "Are you going to stop typing on that damned tablet and get us some food?" she shouted, her attempt at keeping calm blundered. Her ears started ringing, and she tumbled back onto the floor, her head barely missing the cold metal of the bench. She looked back up at Irina, vision blurry. I can't take this anymore. her thoughts screamed at her. We need to escape. Tonight.
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:31 pm

Irina looked up, her gaze hardening. "If you must know, I was ordering someone to bring up food. I attempted to reach Ms Reed, too, but if she comes up you'll have a whole new problem," she put the tablet down, and stood up. "Since you now feel the need to do this the hard way, let's do it the hard way. I didn't come back to make you comfortable, I didn't come back to get you food. I came back to question you about why you were really outside your cells. And, unlike others here, I don't have any problems with being a 'bad cop' as Americans so rightly label it. So tell me, Augustus, what you were really doing outside of your area, or I will choose one of you at random and add another two hours onto how long you'll be here. If you lie, and I will know, the same will happen." She took a few steps closer to Daisy, and smiled sweetly. "Or maybe someone will conveniently forget to give them lunch. Or maybe they'll accidentally get locked in their cell. Or maybe my finger will slip and someone may get shot." She folded her arms. "So many things to choose from, so little time. So, Augustus, are you willing to answer my questions. And if you aren't, will Romanov or Lanora answer instead?"
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:46 pm

Daisy's entire body shook as she listened intently to Irina. Her vision still blurred, she slowly pushed herself to her feet and approached the cage door. She wrapped her fingers around the bars, staring directly into Irina's fairly ghastly face. "I'm telling the truth." she started, looking crazy with her widened eyes. "But if you so anxiously must know another reason why I decided to leave the hallway before my appointment, I was hungry. I didn't eat my dinner last night and I was going to try to find a guard." she chuckled a bit, twisting her fingers even tighter around the bars. To alleviate her boredom, she created another beam of light in her hands and pushed it into her hair. She felt the greasiness of her scalp and frowned. "To think, there are millions of Sanctuaries across the globe with such technological advancements, but we're only allowed three showers a week." she muttered, oblivious now to the fact that Irina was still face to face with her.
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:59 pm

Irina sighed, tilting her head. "Were you not listening, or are you just stupid?" she asked. "I've interrogated far worse people than a hot-headed child. I don't need to listen to your lies. From one to another, it's not hard to see when you're lying." She let out a 'hmm' sound, and looked between the 3 girls. Turning to Mariya, she walked closer. The girl - who's feet were now on the ground - tensed up, and Irina let out a laugh that would have sounded sweet in any other context. She took her tranq gun out the holder, and pointed it at Mariya, clicking off the safety. "Well, liar, liar, pants on fire," she told Daisy in a sweet tone, in one swift movement sliding the tranq guns safety back on, putting it into her pocket and pulling out a tazer, shooting it at Mariya. After around a second, she put the tazer back in her belt and moved back to Daisy. Brushing her shirt off, she rested a finger on her cheek. "Want to answer again?"
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:10 pm

Daisy traced her foot in a circle around her, imagining it being cut open and dropping her into a nice, cozy home with heated blankets and a walk-in closet. She hadn't been to the Cage in quite a while, so she decided to let her emerald eyes scan over the room, take it all in. But suddenly, Irina pointed a tranquilizer gun at Mariya. Daisy blinked, turning back to the woman. Her entire body shook as she gave her a sweet little smile. "What makes you think I'm lying?" she giggled, the previous fear in her voice gone. "I know you would never let your finger slip over that trigger," she balled her hands into fists, digging her nails deep into her palm. "We're too important. I know you have a lot of say in what goes on around here," she jerked her chin at the door. "We're being used to repopulate. And you wouldn't want to lose your job if you ruined the experiment by... killing us, would you?"
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:25 pm

"Clearly, you can't tell your guns apart. This isn't a tranq, this is a tazer. It was a tranq, but I didn't want you all to be too unconscious for questioning." Utterly unfazed, Irina fought back with her own sweet smile. "It wouldn't kill you, of course. But I have my own reasons. Well, getting fired would put a bit of a halt to my goals, so that too. But there's a difference between kill and hurt, Daisy. Sadly, I'm good at both." She put the tazer away, a single motion tucking it away. Starting to move back to her chair, she suddenly whipped around and shot one of the safe tranq darts straight through the cage grates and into Mariya's head. The dart flew straight through her, of course, not harming her at all, and hit the wall right behind her. She turned to Daisy and tucked the gun into her pocket. "Of course, accidents happen. Just like that sweet girl in the floor below you, what was her name? Raeli? She wasn't, as you so eloquently put it, 'important', as you, but there was no visible cause of death." She leaned forwards, eyes flashing. "I don't even want to know why you were out. I want to know what Shelby was doing near you, and I want to know how the banned darts were found in your wing. I want to know more, but you'll be too useless for that at this point."
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:33 pm

Daisy just wanted to go back into her cell and flop into her bed. It wasn't even that comfortable, and the room certainly wasn't welcoming with its entire walls coated in white padding, but it was better than the Cage. She watched the dart fly directly through Mariya's head and let out a deep breath, barely holding back a disbelieving laugh. "Maybe, just maybe, you should go question Shelby," she smiled, pulling the bench forward and tossing the beam of light back and forth in her hands. "All I know is that my wings are broken, and I certainly wouldn't want that to be any trouble to you. The President loves my wings. He wanted to clip them off and keep them once we were sent out into the real world." she continued, actually telling a legitimate story. "But, oh dear, now there's a very noticeable crack. That's going to put a stop to his plans just as much."
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:38 pm

Irina ran her tongue along her teeth, thinking. "If I question Shelby, she'll lie. And also, she's too annoying to deal with." She thought for another moment, then tilted her head. "What do you want?" she then asked, confidence never wavering for a second. "Realistically, of course. Wings fixed? More showers?"
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:46 pm

Daisy was quite shocked at the fact that Irina had calmed down. This, in turn, helped Daisy relax as well. She paid little mind now to the fact that Mercedes would probably arrive soon, and cause Daisy and her sisters to spend an even longer period of time in the Cage. She straightened her back at the question Irina proposed. "I want all of the patients to be treated better," she began. "I don't want the guards to handle us so roughly. And yes, that does involve weapons that don't paralyze or injure us even the slightest. And yes, that does involve more showers, more food, more access to the outside world and the lower patients." she lowered her head, picking the dirt out from under her fingernails. "It's lonely up there sometimes." she said as her last words to try and pity the woman, glancing over at Mariya to see what she might think of this investigation. She had been awfully quiet the whole time.
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:00 am

Mariya was watching, eyebrows raised at Daisy when she asked. "Not bad, Wings," she commented, then turned to Irina. "I don't have anything to add- wait, yeah, I do, can we have.. wait, no I don't." She pulled her hood up over her head, then leaned against the side of the cage.

Irina folded her arms. "Guards, I can do. Weapons are hard, but I'll get some that just stun or even safer tranq darts. That's not to say if you try and attack someone, I'll make sure my guards have stronger weapons on them too. In case of emergencies, of course. Showers, food, I can do. Access to other patients could probably happen. The outside world? Incredibly unlikely, but I can try." She unfolded her arms and put one on her hip. "Now will you answer my questions? If you lie again, it counts as not answering."

Last edited by Quake on Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:04 am

“She’s not lying..” Ashe finally said, but still with anger in her voice. She continues gripping the bars tightly, knuckles still white, as she forced herself to remain as sane as she could. She didn’t have any sort of friendship with her sisters, but she would still stick up for them and defend them. Ashe knew of herself to be the oldest (i think??), therefore she would take the responsibilty of being an older sibling to them.
Snoo
Snoo
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:31 am

Irina looked at Ashe, an eyebrow raised. "I know she was lying, I'm not gullible. I'm asking you if you want anything in exchange for giving me information about Shelby, true information." She made a flicking motion with her hand. "I don't actually care why you were out in the first place."

Mariya ran a finger through one of the floating tendrils of fire near her, and she pulled herself up so she was upside down again, then lifted her torso up so she was in a relatively sitting position. She subtly reached into her pocket, gloves grasping the phone in there and pulling it out to rest on her stomach. "I want better food," she hummed, pulling her hood up again. "Not just more, but actually good quality food."

"Done," Irina replied, turning to her as well. 
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:39 am

“Food and clothes. And a better bed..” Ashe growled, wanting to rip all of their throats out as she glared at Irina. She wanted to shift to a fox or wolf, so she could feel warm and a bit more comfortable.
Snoo
Snoo
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:44 am

"Sure, I'll get you all more clothes," Irina distantly waved a hand at Mariya. "Except her, because her clothes cost as much as my paycheck. The mattress I can also do. Now, will you answer what I'm actually asking?"

Mariya squinted at Irina when she waved at her, then something came to her mind. "Can I have a sample of that metal in the walls? And a sample of the fabrics in my clothes?" she asked, her mind working fast.

"Clearly, you didn't hear the part about it costing the same amount as my paycheck. But, sure, if you can give me any good information."
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:53 am

“Shelby was using the banned dart guns...” Ashe muttered, wondering why Irina was so interested in Shelby. She then reverted back to her scratching, but didn’t do it hard enough to make herself bleed. She needed Irina to be done with the questions so she could shift to an animal. But she knew that once Irina was done than their powers would be gone temporarily.
Snoo
Snoo
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next