aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin
aegritudo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Allegiances
the plot.
the patients of each sanctuary have slowly gotten back on their feet since the fearful beginning of their new lives. but not is all as it seems in their world. check out this post for all the deets.

sanctuary 001
president thomas wright (daisy)
carys maximoff (quake)
daisy augustus (daisy)
azrail walters (sky)
levana magnus (snoo)
cole lawson (jack)
brennan firn (metzi)
destiny mirae (honor)

sanctuary 038
president cheyenne dane (quake)
adrian petsch (daisy)
mylarna bennett (quake)
pang ji-yoon (sky)
zoe leona (quake)
malik el-haj (jack)
anthony roberson (sky)

sanctuary 097
president meredith gould (sky)
camellia fabry (daisy)
maralah elysia stark-sayer (quake)
farryn leona (snoo)
yelena targaryen (quake)
iolana kahike (sky)
nio penkins (metzi)
kawaguchi akamara (jack)

Forum Affiliates

Underground Lies

If you would like to become an affiliate, private message one of our head admins or post in our guest-friendly board with a request.

⛧ Caelum Tribe ⛧ City in the Clouds ⛧

3 posters

Go down

⛧ Caelum Tribe ⛧ City in the Clouds ⛧ Empty ⛧ Caelum Tribe ⛧ City in the Clouds ⛧

Post by Quake Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:20 pm

In the clouds, above others' territory, sits the main city of the Caelum Tribe. The clouds here are magic, concealing the city with them and also allowing residents of the city to walk along them to move around the tribe. Valkyrie and angels alike live here, and the leader's palace sits in the middle on a small, white mountaintop in the middle of the bustling city.
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

⛧ Caelum Tribe ⛧ City in the Clouds ⛧ Empty Re: ⛧ Caelum Tribe ⛧ City in the Clouds ⛧

Post by Sky Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:36 am

Trudel blinked her soft blue eyes, sitting at the dining table set with different rows of plates filled with fresh breakfast pastries. She was sitting rather lazily at the second chair to the main one at the end, her chin resting on her left hand, while her right studied a butter knife. Any moment now... She pondered, lifting her gaze to meet the doorway, silently waiting for the head fighter to join her for patrolling plans.
Sky
Sky
Event Manager
Event Manager

Back to top Go down

⛧ Caelum Tribe ⛧ City in the Clouds ⛧ Empty Re: ⛧ Caelum Tribe ⛧ City in the Clouds ⛧

Post by Quake Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:42 am

⛧ Caelum Tribe ⛧ City in the Clouds ⛧ 7F21A55F01585A867C114DFCC8FB106B2
Sigrun walked through the doorway, her eyes taking in the large dining hall and roaming around until they noticed Trudel. Her brown wings were folded in, the tips nearly dragging along the floor and her dark hair fell loosely over her shoulders. Dipping her head to the other woman as a greeting, she moved into the chair opposite her and sat down, crossing her legs and leaning back on the back two legs of the chair, Sigrun tilted her head to the side and looked at the angel opposite her. "Deputy," she greeted after a moment, trying to work out what she'd been asked here for.

Last edited by Quake on Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:11 am

Tudel nodded her head in return. "Nice to see you," She greeted with a flashing smile, "Would you like something to eat? My chef really outdid himself today." Trudel's hand waved across the many sweet delicacies presented on the table.  
Sky
Sky
Event Manager
Event Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:18 am

⛧ Sigrun Brunhildsdottir 
location ; the dining hall tag ; @Sky

Sigrun raised her eyebrows, looking at the food. "Yes please, I'm starving," she laughed, tilting her head. "What did you call me here for?" she asked, taking a slice of chocolate cake.
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:34 am

Trudel sat up, grabbing a piece of jam pastry onto her plate before looking back up at the brown-winged valkyrie. "I've brought you here because we need to give a little visit to the northern border. I've heard from one of the hunters that they've spotted a messenger from the god's there," She paused to take a bite from the sweet food, before continuing casually, "They may be spying on us, and I want to get a closer look."

Last edited by Stormheart on Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Sky
Sky
Event Manager
Event Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:44 am

Sigrun tilted her head, her eyes flashing. "Gods, huh?" She folded her arms, then unfolded them and took a bite herself. "Sounds good to me. When do you want to go?"
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:09 am

Trudel smiled as Sigrun agreed with her. "Anytime soon, otherwise the evidence may be gone by the time we arrive," She explained, glancing up at the sky through the glass ceiling of her dining hall, "Gather only a few fighters with you. This isn't a full-blown attack, yet."
Sky
Sky
Event Manager
Event Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:34 am

Sigrun nodded. "Want me to bring them here, or meet you outside?" she asked, quickly sorting through names and faces of fighters that could come in her mind. She took another bite of the food as she searched.
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:06 pm

( ♕ ) ———— QUEEN REMIEL
status. leader of caelum location. dining hall tags. @Quake and @Stormheart notes. n/a

Before entering the dining hall, Queen Remiel took a moment to correct herself. Her beautiful royal blue dress pooled outwards, just over her golden high heels. She had sent her most trustworthy deputy on the mission to discover why a god's messenger had been so close to the border, and she was certain it would go well with Trudel in charge. "Good morning," she smiled, placing a sticky cinnamon bun on her plate. "I trust you will bring at least five soldiers on your mission. We need the protection, and I cannot risk having any more lives taken." she said this with a quiver in her voice, memories of Chana as a young angel flooding her mind.
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

https://thelightningpath.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:34 am

Sigrun nodded, her fingers clenching as she remembered the valkyries. "Of course. There must be some reason why the gods were close to our territory, especially when their territory at the other end of the continent. It can't be anything good."
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:59 pm

Trudel wiped her mouth delicately from the strawberry jam before continuing her orders. "Outside of course, by the northern gates, I don't want them ruining my floor with their dirty shoes," She answered as if it was obvious, silently frowning to herself from past experiences.  Trudel glanced past Sigrun as Remiel entered her dining room. She dipped her head and slightly bowed in her chair as the queen entered before sitting down and choosing one of her own delicacies represented on the table. "I advise you not to fret, I will make sure that no good lives to be stolen today. We won't take any risks out on the mission," She reassured Remiel, nodding to agree with Sigrun's opinion.

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗
trudel. deputy. dining hall.
╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝
Sky
Sky
Event Manager
Event Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:20 pm

Sigrun nodded. "It'll be quick and smooth," she agreed, then leaned back in the chair, raising the front of the legs of the chair. She raised an eyebrow to Trudel about the 'mud on the floor' comment and brushed the dirt off her forehead with the back of her hand. 
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:45 pm

( ♕ ) ———— QUEEN REMIEL
status. leader of caelum location. dining hall tags. @Quake and @Sky notes. n/a

Queen Remiel nodded, taking a bite from her cinnamon bun. She straightened her back in her chair, watching Sigrun with raised eyebrows. How unladylike. she thought with a subtle roll of her eyes, but decided not to say anything. Before continuing, she dabbed the corners of her lips with a monogrammed napkin. "I would hope so," She said, swiping off some sugar from the top of the bun. "I'll meet you outside as well. I'd really be interested to know what the gods have planned today." She scowled, finishing her snack without another word.
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

https://thelightningpath.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:33 pm

Sigrun got up, her chair hitting the floor with a thud as all 4 legs were now on the ground. "I should be going. Better get the fighters up, and I'll meet you back outside, Deputy, Queen." She added emphasis on the 'outside', still partially annoyed about the dirt on floors comment, but not really. Giving the two a nod, she swept out of the room, skirt flaring behind her. 
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:02 am

Trudel glanced at Sigrun as she sat in an unmannerly position in front of both higher ranks, but brushed it off as valkyrie behavior.  
The light-haired angel nodded her head. "Yes, of course. I'll be there soon as well," She said in return to Queen Remiel with a respectful smile plastered onto her face.
Right before standing up as well, ready to leave, she pursed her lips together, holding back her annoyance as the brunette valkyrie toppled over one of her expensive dining chairs.  Once she had left, she gave an apologetic glance towards Remiel before clapping her hands twice; summoning her servants to clean up after them. 
╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗
trudel. deputy. dining hall.
╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝
Sky
Sky
Event Manager
Event Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down