aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin
aegritudo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Allegiances
the plot.
the patients of each sanctuary have slowly gotten back on their feet since the fearful beginning of their new lives. but not is all as it seems in their world. check out this post for all the deets.

sanctuary 001
president thomas wright (daisy)
carys maximoff (quake)
daisy augustus (daisy)
azrail walters (sky)
levana magnus (snoo)
cole lawson (jack)
brennan firn (metzi)
destiny mirae (honor)

sanctuary 038
president cheyenne dane (quake)
adrian petsch (daisy)
mylarna bennett (quake)
pang ji-yoon (sky)
zoe leona (quake)
malik el-haj (jack)
anthony roberson (sky)

sanctuary 097
president meredith gould (sky)
camellia fabry (daisy)
maralah elysia stark-sayer (quake)
farryn leona (snoo)
yelena targaryen (quake)
iolana kahike (sky)
nio penkins (metzi)
kawaguchi akamara (jack)

Forum Affiliates

Underground Lies

If you would like to become an affiliate, private message one of our head admins or post in our guest-friendly board with a request.

N Y C T O P H I L I A - futuristic cyberpunk roleplay

Go down

N Y C T O P H I L I A - futuristic cyberpunk roleplay  Empty N Y C T O P H I L I A - futuristic cyberpunk roleplay

Post by Sky Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:53 am

a big wip/reminder because i need to do other things now whoops haha

N Y C T O P H I L I A - futuristic cyberpunk roleplay  8949b110
几  ㄚ  匚  ㄒ  ㄖ  卩  卄  丨  ㄥ  丨  卂
[an attraction to darkness or night; finding relaxation or comfort in the darkness.]

乃卂匚Ҝ丂ㄒㄖ尺ㄚ. 

ᗪ乇丂匚尺丨卩ㄒ丨ㄖ几.

卩ㄥㄖㄒ.

ㄥㄖ匚卂ㄒ丨ㄖ几丂.

匚卄卂尺卂匚ㄒ乇尺丂.
Sky
Sky
Event Manager
Event Manager

Back to top Go down

N Y C T O P H I L I A - futuristic cyberpunk roleplay  Empty Re: N Y C T O P H I L I A - futuristic cyberpunk roleplay

Post by Sky Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:30 am

几  ㄚ  匚  ㄒ  ㄖ  卩  卄  丨  ㄥ  丨  卂
N Y C T O P H I L I A - futuristic cyberpunk roleplay  8949b110

hi hello this is a big wip with me brainstorming djffdfdsjsf

In the year 2084, the world is far ahead in technology and even space travel.
magic crystal/gems that give power to things the person manifests them into? like a gun or katana. they are from a diff world perhaps or a meteor and are used by the government. they seem to work applied to technology the best. there are tests/experiments of special cyborg fighter ppl who are sent by the government/work for them.

you have:
- the mafia: criminals known for their immoral and cruel ways of dealing with people. they are known for their thirst for power and money, and are the rulers of the low-life streets in the city. they also seek to find out the secret information about the kepler experiment, and will want to take the magic crystals for themselves.

- the vigilante assassins/merchants: ex-cyborgs who used to be cops/worked for the government sometimes, or just became one to live and work alone as a vigilante. they hate the big corporations, corrupt government and the mafias. some only live to survive in the low-class area of the city. however, some take on responsibility of cleansing the cyberpunk mafia of the solemn streets where the cops usually do not step foot in as much.

- the LEA (law enforcement agency): consists of two different classes of law enforcers. the police force, and the kepler experiments. both have in common that they work under the government, seen as corrupt by the lower-class citizens. the police force have noble people among them mostly, who want nothing but to bring justice to their city. however, they do not usually step foot in the dirty,lower-class and dangerous parts/outskirts of the city. this is why the kepler experiment came to play. named after the planet kepler-452b, closest planet to earth that has common aspects to it. a team of space explorers reached it with advanced technology. they found a remarkable discovery, glowing crystals found in the crust of the planet. they sent back these in smaller unmanned pods to earth, but unfortunately were not able to return themselves. moving on, the crystals have some sort of magic power in them, which enhances technology and gives more power to the bearer. implanted in weapons and tech, they were added to a few cyborgs who are the kepler experiments. they are sent to hunt the criminals in the lower parts of the city, although are more robot than human, they have trouble with remembering their past lives before being used as experiments.

- the revolutionists: or called the anarchists by higher-class citizens, these are ex-LEA workers, cyborgs, or people who believe in a better future for their part of the city. they despise the authority from the corrupt government and the power from the big corporations, and want to fight back.

the kepler experiments will be the main focus/characters, however the others play big parts as well, but these will be our redeemed heroes. the kepler experiments we rp will first do their job as given, but once they realize the horrible way of living the people in the lower-class areas go through, they begin to rethink their morals and who they are working for, as well as their forgotten past life and vague memories. later, they will join the revolutionists and help in leading them, still with trouble from the LEA, mafia gangs, and vigilante assassins.

made by AMB Tanz of Gangnam Style
Sky
Sky
Event Manager
Event Manager

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum