aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin
aegritudo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Allegiances
the plot.
the patients of each sanctuary have slowly gotten back on their feet since the fearful beginning of their new lives. but not is all as it seems in their world. check out this post for all the deets.

sanctuary 001
president thomas wright (daisy)
carys maximoff (quake)
daisy augustus (daisy)
azrail walters (sky)
levana magnus (snoo)
cole lawson (jack)
brennan firn (metzi)
destiny mirae (honor)

sanctuary 038
president cheyenne dane (quake)
adrian petsch (daisy)
mylarna bennett (quake)
pang ji-yoon (sky)
zoe leona (quake)
malik el-haj (jack)
anthony roberson (sky)

sanctuary 097
president meredith gould (sky)
camellia fabry (daisy)
maralah elysia stark-sayer (quake)
farryn leona (snoo)
yelena targaryen (quake)
iolana kahike (sky)
nio penkins (metzi)
kawaguchi akamara (jack)

Forum Affiliates

Underground Lies

If you would like to become an affiliate, private message one of our head admins or post in our guest-friendly board with a request.

We're Sick - Sanctuary 001 Playroom

2 posters

Go down

We're Sick - Sanctuary 001 Playroom Empty We're Sick - Sanctuary 001 Playroom

Post by Daisy Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:07 pm

Sanctuary 001 Playroom is where patients can go to use their powers without limitation. It is different from the observations room - no scientists or guards are watching them, to make sure they feel welcome at the Sanctuary and have more rights. Of course, guards are always posted outside to keep them safe, but the patients are free to do whatever. Everything is indestructible, even if someone decided to fill the entire room with water. It is set up almost like a club, and they have access to snacks and drinks and various other objects to mess around with. There a few separate rooms with locks on them that the previous President decided to add so the patients could still indulge in romance.
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

https://thelightningpath.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

We're Sick - Sanctuary 001 Playroom Empty Re: We're Sick - Sanctuary 001 Playroom

Post by Quake Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:43 pm

Maralah sat down on one of the sofas, looking at the vibrant colours as she tapped her fingers on her legs, which were extended across the seat. She swung her legs up and got up, grabbing some snacks and a drink and heading into one of the rooms with a lock on. Blasting the door shut after her, she closed it without locking and started playing with vibrations, every so often taking a bite out of one of the biscuits she'd brought.
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

We're Sick - Sanctuary 001 Playroom Empty Re: We're Sick - Sanctuary 001 Playroom

Post by Daisy Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:18 pm

( ♕ ) ———— CAMELLIA FABRY
status. level 2 patient location. playroom tags. @Quake notes. n/a

Camellia carefully stepped into the playroom, the neon lights nearly blinding her. She hadn't been here for quite a while because of the scare with her negative power, but now that she had convinced herself otherwise, she wanted to practice her powers. She felt vibrations coming from one of the private rooms and frowned at the thought that she wasn't alone, and wouldn't be able to use the entirety of her powers in fear of putting others in danger. She sat on the couch, picking some grapes out of the bowl in the middle of the coffee table. She plucked them into her mouth one by one, hoping that whoever was in there would leave soon.
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:23 pm

Mara heard somebody walk into the playroom and opened the door again, poking her head out. "Camille!" she greeted, waving slightly and sliding out. "Haven't seen you in here for a while," she added afterwards, glancing down at her fingers to make sure the vibrations had actually stopped.
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:29 pm

Camille sighed in relief at the sight of her friend, Maralah. She got up, dumping the rest of the grapes back into the bowl, and hugged her. "I know, I'm sorry," She apologized, reaching both hands up to rub her temples. "Those damned scientists made me use my bone manipulation, and I was in so much pain that I couldn't even walk for a few days." She rolled up her flare pant leg to show Mara where the bone slightly jutted out of her ankle. "It was much worse before. Looked like a snake that just swallowed a mouse."
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:38 pm

Mara hugged her back, wincing slightly at the bone. "Oh, I know how that feels. I haven't used my earthquake generating since they forced it. Well, as if I'd have any use for it. I'm glad you're better now, though." She brushed her hair over her ear, running her fingers through the straight strands. 
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:32 pm

Camille shrugged, straightening up again and watching her pant leg fall over the top of her shoe. She sat back on the couch with a sigh, devouring a few more grapes. Suddenly, her eyes twinkled with the light of a new idea. "Do you want to have a tournament with our powers, like we used to do?" She grinned, already whipping out her phone to record it. They had practiced their powers on various objects and recorded it on their phones so they could watch it and see who got more progress. "I still have the last video. From one and a half years ago." She gaped, not realizing how long it had been.
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:41 pm

Mara leaned forwards. "Let's do it. Have you gotten any better in the past year?" she taunted, her eyes sparkling. She wriggled her fingers in excitement, almost preparing them. She looked around. "I wonder if they've changed the objects here, though," she commented, squinting slightly.
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:48 pm

Camille got up and flexed her fingers, praying she wouldn't hurt herself even more since she hadn't used her powers in a while. "I'd like to think that the older get the better I become," She winked, setting a timer on her phone and pressing the start button. "We can take turns picking objects... how about that plastic champagne bottle at the bar?" She giggled and lifted her right hand, the veins beginning to glow red and orange as electricity crackled throughout her body.
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:55 pm

"With that logic, I'm better than you," Mara winked, then looked at the bottle. "Looks good. You're going first?" She lifted her hands slightly, preparing to fire out the vibrative blast, but not actually gathering those vibrations yet.
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:16 pm

Camille nodded with a playful wink. "Always," She said, her voice muffled as the electricity began to take over her body. Her legs wobbled and she fought to keep herself upright, but she successfully shot a blast of lightning at the champagne glass with shocking precision. She laughed, trying to keep her breaths calm. "What do you know? Your turn, Maralah." She prodded her in the shoulder playfully, stepping back so she could take the center stage.
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:18 pm

Mara grinned, then cocked her head to the side. "Come on, even if we haven't seen each other in ages, it's still Mara for you," she laughed, then stood where Camille had just stood and got into position, lifting her hand then firing a stream of vibrations at the bottle that shot it backwards. "Nice to know I haven't lost my touch," she laughed, mostly to herself.
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:32 pm

Camille raised her eyebrows, shocked at how much force was put forward from Mara's hands. She scratched her chin, looking around the room and spotting a fancy plate of china on the coffee table. "That," She pointed at it with a mischievous smirk pasted to her lips. She stepped back, attempting to pinpoint an obstacle. She felt a pang of guilt that they might ruin a beautiful piece of silverware, so she decided to place a loaf of bread on the plate, and prop a knife against a cup. "Try to knock the knife down and perfectly cut a slice of the bread." She suggested, sitting down on the arm of the sofa to let Mara go first. She smiled, wondering how this would go for the both of them.
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:43 pm

Mara snorted, shaking her head. "Anything precise is not my jam," she commented, but shrugged and grinned anyway. With a quick motion, her tattooed wrist flicked out to cause a stream of vibrations out of her finger, pushing gently underneath the knife. Lifting it up, she aligned it then dropped it down on the bread. Starting a new stream, she pushed the knife down to messily cut a slice.
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:51 pm

Camille grinned, standing up and shaking out her wrists. "Tough luck," She stuck out her tongue before planting her feet a few inches behind the knife. She raised her hands and focused on nothing but the heat of her electrokinesis. Three lightning bolts shot out of her hand and she steadily used them to pick up the knife. She positioned it over the loaf of bread and took a deep breath before slicing her hand through the air, letting the knife drop and cut through the bread. She shrugged, wrapping her heated hand around her neck to cool down. "You pick something now." She smiled, leaning back against the sofa.
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:56 pm

Mara nodded and grinned, looking around. She saw the door to one of the private rooms and her eyes lit up. "Open the door," she suggested, walking over and pulling it closed, then going back over to the sofa. "No breaking it, though. Just aim for the handle."
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:29 pm

Camille narrowed her eyebrows, watching the veins in her hands go red as she heated up once more. She faced the door and sent a bolt of lightning out of her pointer finger, wrapping it messily around the handle and pulling her hand back to open it. She bit her lip when a muscle in her wrist went too far back, and the door barely opened. She stuffed her hand under her armpit, laughing at how clumsy she was. "That was stupid," She shook her head, plopping back onto the actual cushions of the sofa.
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:42 pm

Mara shook her head. "You're stupid," she replied, spinning around to face the door as her hair flicked around. She scanned the area, then held out her two pointer fingers. Firing a stream of vibrations out of one, she used the stream of vibrations from the other to guide it more. Then she accidentally flicked her finger more and smashed the lock, then winced. "Well, guess we're both stupid."
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down