aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin
aegritudo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Allegiances
the plot.
the patients of each sanctuary have slowly gotten back on their feet since the fearful beginning of their new lives. but not is all as it seems in their world. check out this post for all the deets.

sanctuary 001
president thomas wright (daisy)
carys maximoff (quake)
daisy augustus (daisy)
azrail walters (sky)
levana magnus (snoo)
cole lawson (jack)
brennan firn (metzi)
destiny mirae (honor)

sanctuary 038
president cheyenne dane (quake)
adrian petsch (daisy)
mylarna bennett (quake)
pang ji-yoon (sky)
zoe leona (quake)
malik el-haj (jack)
anthony roberson (sky)

sanctuary 097
president meredith gould (sky)
camellia fabry (daisy)
maralah elysia stark-sayer (quake)
farryn leona (snoo)
yelena targaryen (quake)
iolana kahike (sky)
nio penkins (metzi)
kawaguchi akamara (jack)

Forum Affiliates

Underground Lies

If you would like to become an affiliate, private message one of our head admins or post in our guest-friendly board with a request.

Sanctuary 001 Injections Room

2 posters

Go down

Sanctuary 001 Injections Room Empty Sanctuary 001 Injections Room

Post by Daisy Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:31 pm

Sanctuary 001 Injections Room is where patients are taken every day before curfew to get shots that keep their powers maintainable and give them vital vitamins and minerals. It's a very small yellow room with desks on one side for scientists to test embryos and other chemicals used for the injections, as well as a cabinet with medical items like bandages, antibacterial sprays, probiotics, and so on. On the other side is a series of desks with plastic chairs and wooden dividers between each two for patients to get their shots.
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

https://thelightningpath.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Sanctuary 001 Injections Room Empty Re: Sanctuary 001 Injections Room

Post by Daisy Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:30 am

Shelby walked with a purpose, as she always was, into the injections room. She quickly scanned the area to find nobody there. "Of course," she muttered, taking out her notepad and scribbling a few names down that she managed to pull from her memory. "Never on time anymore." she said aloud as she wrote the exact same words on her sheet of paper. She placed it atop the cleanest surface she could find and circled the room, her hands clasped behind her back. She found a syringe without the plastic covering over it and audibly gagged, ripping a paper towel from the rack and wiping it off the counter into the trash. "What an utter mess." she shuddered, audibly disgusted as she continued her survey of the room.
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:52 pm

Cautiously, Ally nudged her way into the injections room. Noticing there was a woman in there, she tensed up more, gritting her teeth slightly. Cautiously usually wasn't a word to describe her, because Ally Larson wasn't afraid of anything. Except needles. She ignored a ghost next to her until he started screaming in her ear, when she turned her head and snarled. Guess the woman would know she was here now, but oh well. Clamping her hands over her ears as the ghost continued shrieking, she turned to the older woman with a harsh glare on her face.
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:28 pm

Shelby turned, upturning her lips into a scowl at the sudden sound. When she realized it was simply a patient, she let her guard down a little. If she was going to convince them later to believe her, she had to get on their good side. The sooner the better. She had run a few calculations through her head after hacking a firewall she wasn't allowed access too that indicated the progress of other Sanctuaries, and she knew especially after the strange dream she had last night that she would have to confront the patients and tell them soon. Less than a week soon. She let out a shuddering sigh, rubbing her temples gently. She stepped in front of the girl and gave her a small smile. "What can I do for you?" she started, looking down at her small portscreen that indicated this girl was named Ally Larson.
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:33 pm

"Couldn't get past the guard. I'm here to get stabbed with unknown fluids, thanks," Ally shot back, moving her arms away from her ears and immediately cringing both at the thought of the needle and the ghost screaming in her ear. "God do you ever shut up?" she screamed back, turning her head slightly towards the ghost. Usually she'd just ignore them, but she was already on edge from then thought of injections and if this ghost screamed one more time she'd flip before she even saw the needle.
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:58 pm

Shelby nodded, tucking her portscreen into her inner coat pocket. "I'll call one of the scientists in-" she began, but was cut off at Ally's scream. She quickly reread the data collected from the patient's years at the Sanctuary and frowned when it offered no way to stop her ghosts. She simply outstretched her hand, placing it gently on Ally's shoulder, and gave her a newfound smile. "Hey," she said softly. "Can you tell me what's wrong?" she didn't know what else to say, so she thought she would try to gather information on this episode the girl was having.
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:44 pm

Ally folded her arms, looking the woman up and down. “Mr Screamer over here is thirsting for attention, which I won’t give, because you know, he’s dead. And really annoying,” she replied after a moment, voice lowering into a snarl by the end of it. “Give it a while and he’ll probably have a friend because there’s no way nobody’s died here,” she continued, more accusingly this time.
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:00 pm

Shelby blinked, eyebrows narrowed in confusion. It took her a moment, but she finally relaxed, and took her hand off of the girl's shoulder. "Who-" she looped her fingers around each other nervously. "Who is Mr. Screamer?" she wanted to be understanding, but she was honestly a bit scared of where she was at the moment, because apparently Ally Larson sees dead people.
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:40 pm

Ally raised an eyebrow at the woman - she recognised her, sort of, more worked out who she was. Shelly Hoof or something like that - Sally? Maybe her last name was Holf. "Well, I don't know his actual name, and he's screaming, so I call him Mr Screamer. He's the one with a knife in his chest," she stated, her tone as if it were obvious. "He's one of the ones who follow me around. And Mrs Yeller, but she isn't here now. There's a new one, she looks like a child, and I can't see how she died, but it's weird because she's quiet and usually they aren't," she continued, turning around to look for the child ghost again and scrunching up her nose when she saw her in the corner.
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:06 pm

Shelby nodded, still flustered but trying her best to put herself into Ally's shoes. It was a method that proved to help her bond with patients before, so she thought it was best to continue if she were to gain their trust to begin training. When Ally listed off more strange names, she took out her portscreen and quickly wrote everything down, putting a question mark at the end. "So, these other two, you can see how they died, correct?" she clarified, waiting to jot down anything else that she said that might spark interest with the scientists.
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:12 pm

“I can see a knife in his chest and blood stains everywhere. Either he died from that or just had a really bad day,” Ally deadpanned, fingers tapping on the crook of her elbow. She noticed the woman typing on her fancy screen, but it was stalling the injection so it was worth it. Even if she ended up getting pulled in for testing later. Hey, maybe there’d be some dead people there she could freak people out with. The said man with the knife chest had increased in volume, and Ally fidgeted slightly while trying to ignore him.
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:58 pm

Shelby wrote Ally's exact words down on her portscreen, and then tucked it back into the inner pocket of her coat with a sigh. She opened her mouth to say something, then pursed her lips, trying to think. She hated to admit it, but this girl seemed like the perfect wingwoman for when she went and told the other patients of her foreshadowing. She took Ally's hand and sat down in one of the chairs, dipping her head for her to sit across from her. "I can help you get rid of these ghosts, Ally," she started after a few minutes of deep thought. "I just hope you will listen to me and what I'm about to tell you." her voice shook for a moment, but she clasped her hands together and tried to focus.
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:19 pm

Ally frowned, shoulders tending slightly and arms unfolding when the lady grabbed her hand. She listened to her words, then sat down, immediately slouching back and tilting her head to the side as she listened. She felt something important was about to happen, and she wouldn’t be Ally Larson if she didn’t hold up her finger to get her own way. “Ah, ah. Clearly this isn’t a normal thing you want to tell me, and if you’re saying you can get rid of the ghosts clearly this is a matter of great importance and you need me. Second, in exchange for this, I want something good other than the ghosts. Because I don’t trust you or your methods of getting rid of them, and knowing how idiotic the workers here are, it wouldn’t work. So I want compensation if it doesn’t work and a bonus if it does or doesn’t,” she started, getting comfortable. She’d calmed down now she had somebody to potentially mess with, and wasn’t ready to let this opportunity go. “Now you can tell me what’s so important.”
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:22 pm

Shelby crossed one leg over the other, nervously tapping her foot and twisting the charm on her necklace around her finger. When Ally finished speaking, she nodded and leaned forward. "I know it can work, just as I can heal everyone else," she said, her tone becoming much more dangerous as she regained confidence. "So, as you know, there are many more Sanctuaries being planned to house people like you. And they each have their own President, who technically can control their projects." she stopped to let the words sink in, not wanting to pile everything onto the girl at once.
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:57 pm

"Yes, well, I know that, don't I?" Ally answered, fingers tapping. "Heal what? This isn't something you can just snap your fingers and it's gone. You can't heal it with all your drugs and fancy tech," she added, keeping as still as possible. She wondered what the lady wanted, other than to make false promises and tell her stuff she already knew. Hey, she'd make a great politician! 
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:50 pm

Shelby shook her head, crossing one leg over the other. "No, honey, not with drugs. Just, please trust me," she said, tone turning almost desperate. "There is a new Sanctuary being tested, and they've created a monster. We're safe here, which is why most workers are moving in, but I want to train all of the patients so we're ready if something does happen." she took a deep breath, fiddling with the ring on her finger. She watched Ally closely, hoping to see some flash of compassion or worry or, anything. Just so she would know that she had one patient on her side.
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:06 pm

Mildly interested, Ally cocked her head to the side a little more. "Alright then. Say I did trust you. What benefits would I, we, get for training, because whether this monster exists or not you sure seem worried and want us to train. And is this on the books, or off the books?" she continued, lifting a finger every time she started a new point as she looked at the woman with a curious gaze. 
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:07 am

Shelby sighed, the corners of her lips turning upwards into a smile. "I am of very high rank at this Sanctuary," she began, adjusting her coat. "I can get everyone who agrees to train with me, and does not mess around, out of many things. I would be taking individuals or groups depending on what I want to focus on, every morning." she clicked her tongue and sat back, referring to the painful exams patients have to go through every other morning. She suddenly knew of a very easy way to get Ally to trust her - show her her powers. She outstretched a hand and shut her eyes, allowing herself to indulge deep within her to reach for the powers she hadn't used in so long. She let out a shaky breath as a force field came up around the two of them, glowing a scarlet red from the inside as she closed the walls. "I hope this shows you that I am someone to trust." she smiled, rubbing her hands together to warm them after the use of her powers sent shivers down her spine.
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:30 pm

Ally stared at the forcefield around her, sitting up straighter, eyes wide. "So are you like, the oldest person with weird powers? Hey, how come you don't have to do the testing like us? Good on you, but, mean. Okay, fine, I'll help out or whatever you wanted," she rambled slightly, finishing slightly more relaxed and folding her arms. She left the fact that she was mainly doing it to get out of the exams out, though.
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:40 pm

Shelby chuckled, waving her hand to get rid of the force field, a quiet hissing noise filling the air as it dissolved. "Nobody knows about me. I came here after I found out so I could help the patients, and now we need to train to fight this monster," she explained in a light tone after hearing high heels clicking through the hallway behind the closed door. She waited a few seconds before continuing. "So, now that you've agreed, I need you to help me convince the other patients. You can decide where we go first." she smiled, hoping that if she offered most of the decisions to Ally as well that it would persuade her even more.
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:09 pm

Ally scrunched up her nose, deciding what to do. Well, she was bored and had nothing really to do, plus it seemed like the immediate benefits outweighed the negatives so... why not. Maybe she'd do a bit of messing around, though. "The cages," she stated, eyes flashing. If she said yes, well that's reason to trust her. If no, then she knows scientist lady doesn't say what she means.
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:06 pm

Shelby raised an eyebrow, already knowing it would be tough to get through to the troubled ones. But if she said no, she would lose Ally instantly. She closed her notepad and clipped it into her coat pocket, offering a small smile. "Good idea," she said, beginning to walk towards the exit. "I'm sure we'll convince them, as long as we have a plan. I'll tell them the deal, show them my powers to gain trust." she opened the door and stepped aside to let Ally out. Hopefully she would be helpful in persuading the patients, and not the opposite.
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:21 pm

Satisfied and a little surprised, Ally nodded and got up. "Alright," she replied, following the other woman and looking around. She was pretty interested in seeing who was in the cage right now, because they were usually badass. As she walked through the door, she turned to the ghost next to her and smiled, giving it the finger before turning away and ignoring it again. Or at least trying to.
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down