aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin
aegritudo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Allegiances
the plot.
the patients of each sanctuary have slowly gotten back on their feet since the fearful beginning of their new lives. but not is all as it seems in their world. check out this post for all the deets.

sanctuary 001
president thomas wright (daisy)
carys maximoff (quake)
daisy augustus (daisy)
azrail walters (sky)
levana magnus (snoo)
cole lawson (jack)
brennan firn (metzi)
destiny mirae (honor)

sanctuary 038
president cheyenne dane (quake)
adrian petsch (daisy)
mylarna bennett (quake)
pang ji-yoon (sky)
zoe leona (quake)
malik el-haj (jack)
anthony roberson (sky)

sanctuary 097
president meredith gould (sky)
camellia fabry (daisy)
maralah elysia stark-sayer (quake)
farryn leona (snoo)
yelena targaryen (quake)
iolana kahike (sky)
nio penkins (metzi)
kawaguchi akamara (jack)

Forum Affiliates

Underground Lies

If you would like to become an affiliate, private message one of our head admins or post in our guest-friendly board with a request.

Sanctuary 038 Worker's Lounge

3 posters

Go down

Sanctuary 038 Worker's Lounge Empty Sanctuary 038 Worker's Lounge

Post by Daisy Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:26 am

Sanctuary 038 Worker's Lounge is a small private area located on the first level where employees can go to relax, take a break, and get snacks and drinks. There are about six square wooden tables with chairs likely from a business office. Each table is complete with a vase and a single rose inside to lighten the mood, and in the corner of the brick wall is two fridges with snacks and beverages and various cabinets and shelves with silverware and cleaning supplies. It is set up more like a kitchen than a lounge, but the large windows looking out onto the secluded forest makes up for it.
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

https://thelightningpath.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Sanctuary 038 Worker's Lounge Empty Re: Sanctuary 038 Worker's Lounge

Post by Daisy Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:54 am

Gracie walked confidently into the lounge, having had a better night's sleep than usual. The reassuring click of her heels followed her as she stepped past the tables and into the pantry. She let her eyes trail over each item of food stocked inside and finally picked up a small bag of pretzels. She sat down at a chair and turned it so she could gaze out the window into the forest. She sighed, popping a few pretzels into her mouth and crunching them down. She crossed one leg over the other and let herself be swept up in the current of the stream below, watching a few birds fly by every few seconds to take a sip.
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:47 am

Alice walked into the lounge, laptop bag over her shoulder. She looked around, noticing the room was quite empty (not a surprise) and walked over to a free table, putting her laptop bag on the table and leaving it, walking over to the coffee machine and making herself a coffee to start the day. She walked back over to her laptop, starting it up and glancing out the window every now and then.

Zara walked into the workers lounge, wearing a loose shirt and her pyjama bottoms, looking around for any food. She noticed Gracie and her eyes lit up, quickly walking over to her and sitting in the chair next to her. She leaned forwards, taking one of the pretzels, and took a bit out of it. "Good morning," she greeted, after she'd finished her bite, a bit of a cheeky grin on her face.
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:24 am

Gracie looked up at Zara with a goodhearted roll of her eyes. "You look comfortable," she smiled, taking another handful of pretzels before sliding the bag across the table to her friend. "What have you been up to this morning?" she asked, running a hand through her hair.
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:31 am

Zara shrugged, taking another bite. "Not a lot. I basically just woke up. I'm not on shift for a few more hours, so I'm taking the time to relax," she tilted her head to the side, taking another bite and swallowing before continuing. "What about you? Anything fun recently?" she asked, lifting her elbow onto the table and resting her chin in her palm.
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:50 am

Gracie nodded, fully turning her body towards Zara so the large window was out of her view. "My shift starts soon, but Cheyenne hasn't really put a lot of detail into my schedule anymore," she said, pursing her lips. "So, I guess I'll just be walking around for most of the day. Cheyenne did say there's this new room that they redid in the basement where they're trying some new sort of punishment." she narrowed her eyes, still confused as to why it was even needed when they already had the Cages. She started to think back to when she was last in the basement - only a few days ago, and she had patrolled up and down the hallways, seeing only gross empty rooms with mold and rust. They couldn't have possibly redid one of those rooms in only a couple of days. She rested her chin on her hand, becoming curious.
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:57 am

Zara bit her lip, tracing shapes with her finger on the table. She'd always felt like punishments were a bit over the top, but she'd never really done anything about it. "We could always go and look to see what's going on down there," she suggested, taking another bite of the pretzel. "Just to make sure everything's safe. And that. Right?"
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:08 pm

Gracie immediately nodded, pressing her palms against the table and getting up. She brushed a few pretzel crumbs off her uniform and pushed her chair back in, a determined look on her face. "I am so ready if you are," she smiled, jogging over to the coat rack near the pantry and slipping into her leather vest. "Maybe, she got rid of the Cages altogether? And replaced them with something new?" she offered a possible answer, although she doubted she could even do that. The Cages were what all three presidents decided were the best way to punish patients without basically scarring them, so she wondered now if this was something new every Sanctuary was doing.
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:13 pm

Zara stood up after Gracie, about to start replying before she heard someone clear their throat behind her and turned around.

Alice folded her arms, giving the two a bit of an unimpressed look. "First off, you two talk so loudly, if anybody else was in here, they'd know what was going on. Secondly, I'm helping," she said, weight leaning on her good leg. She'd been listening for a while, not on purpose, but overhearing they were going to go on an investigation she couldn't resist the urge to join in.
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:39 pm

Gracie turned at the sound of Alice's voice, pulling her hands out of her pockets and crossing them over her chest. "Good morning, Alice," she said, painting a small smile onto her face. "Are you sure? We might run into Cheyenne." she raised one eyebrow, wondering why her coworker even wanted to come with her and Zara. Maybe, it's because you were talking really loud about classified projects. she told herself with a roll of her eyes.
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:28 pm

Alice shrugged, nodding. "Yep. Maybe it'll remind me of happier times," she answered, walking back to pack up her laptop, zipping up the bag and putting it over her shoulder again, looking between the two.

Zara paused, looking at Gracie and then at Alice and smiling. "Sounds good to me. More the merrier, yeah?" she added, clapping her hands together. "Oh, right, do I need to change my clothes or are we good?"
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:47 pm

Gracie shrugged, at this point not really caring who joined her. She just wanted to see what was going on, and it surely couldn't get them in trouble since they were all authorized to be in the basement, anyway. She looked over Zara's outfit and pursed her lips. "I'm sure you're fine. I think Cheyenne will recognize you even if you don't have your uniform," she chuckled, tapping her fingers against her stomach as she waited for Alice to zip up her laptop. When she finished, she nodded. "Right. Let's check this out." she declared, leading her coworkers out of the lounge.
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Sun May 10, 2020 1:26 pm

Kaiya, making her way down the hall had overheard the conversation happening inside the lounge room. She stopped, listening intently, her face interested in the news of a new punishment system being made. Sucking in her breath as they each came out, she waved her hand slightly. "I couldn't help but overhear, sorry," She apologized with pursed lips in a smile, hoping they wouldn't shake her off, "Do you mind if I join? My shift takes me along that route anyways."
Sky
Sky
Event Manager
Event Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down