aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin
aegritudo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Allegiances
the plot.
the patients of each sanctuary have slowly gotten back on their feet since the fearful beginning of their new lives. but not is all as it seems in their world. check out this post for all the deets.

sanctuary 001
president thomas wright (daisy)
carys maximoff (quake)
daisy augustus (daisy)
azrail walters (sky)
levana magnus (snoo)
cole lawson (jack)
brennan firn (metzi)
destiny mirae (honor)

sanctuary 038
president cheyenne dane (quake)
adrian petsch (daisy)
mylarna bennett (quake)
pang ji-yoon (sky)
zoe leona (quake)
malik el-haj (jack)
anthony roberson (sky)

sanctuary 097
president meredith gould (sky)
camellia fabry (daisy)
maralah elysia stark-sayer (quake)
farryn leona (snoo)
yelena targaryen (quake)
iolana kahike (sky)
nio penkins (metzi)
kawaguchi akamara (jack)

Forum Affiliates

Underground Lies

If you would like to become an affiliate, private message one of our head admins or post in our guest-friendly board with a request.

eleanor downs of sanctuary 097 (p)

Go down

eleanor downs of sanctuary 097 (p) Empty eleanor downs of sanctuary 097 (p)

Post by Quake Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:44 am

ELEANOR DOWNS

LEVEL TWO

i wish that i did not know where all broken lovers go

name. eleanor downs

gender. female

age. sixteen

rank. level two

sanctuary. 097

i wish that my heart were made of stone

appearance. eleanor is fair, with short, platinum blonde hair that falls just past her chin. she has forest green eyes that have a crystal-like appearance, and full lips usually coated in gloss.

accessories/scars. eleanor has a burn scar on her left collarbone, in line with her heart. she also has three sharp lines along her inner wrist, at a slight angle. she has a thin gold necklace that has a variety of different jewels hanging of it, as well as a few bracelets made of other valuable metals.

powers.
positive - gemmakinesis. she can manipulate and create jewels and (with a lot more effort) create limited amounts of metals like gold, silver, titanium and iron. she can bring gemstones up from below ground or create them, as well as manipulate them into shapes.
element - cryokinesis. she can freeze water and other items with a touch, as well as fire ice out of her hands.
negative - immobilization. she can temporarily paralyse living forms, but only if she touches their temple. they only stay paralysed for as long as she can hold her concentration, and if she tries to paralyse multiple organisms she can get huge headaches instead of smaller ones she gets when concentrating on the paralysis.

if i were bulletproof, i'd love you black and blue

personality. eleanor is a romantic. if she falls in love, she'll give the relationship her all even if it ruins her. she can be cold at times and appreciates the beauty in jewels and minerals. at other times she has very low self-esteem - usually, after a relationship ends - and can be quite dull and unexcitable. eleanor craves social and physical contact. she doesn't take anything for granted. when she loves, she can become almost unstable.

illnesses. obsessive love disorder, depressive tendencies

past. eleanor's mother had the same love disorder as she and her father was a boy in her college class. they had a high school love story, except her mother forced it to last longer than it did. the relationship became a marriage and then became a child. only three years after eleanor was born, their marriage fell apart and her father left to move across america, getting a restraining order. her mother became depressed and suicidal and started ignoring eleanor. when she was seven, she gained a crush on a boy in her class. rapidly falling in love, she told her mom and her mom told her what she did. she gave herself the scar on her arm, writing the boy's name, then the next week he moved to canada. four years later, when eleanor was eleven, she fell in love again, with the girl sitting next to her in class. she gave herself the scar, then asked her out. they were in a relationship for around a year, before she broke it off and eleanor went into a depressed spiral two years later, she fell in love again with another girl. when she tried to ask her out, however, the girl panicked and shoved her into a lake before running away. eleanor gained powers from the radiation in the lake, discovering them when she accidentally froze the girl she liked by firing ice at her. running towards her, by the time she got there it was too late and she'd frozen. she gave her the best burial she could with her new powers, creating a grave with gems and jewels and frozen ice to preserve her body underground. after, she gave herself up to the sanctuary, having heard about them and feeling guilt over killing the girl she adored.

other.
- every time she falls in love with someone new, she adds the scar to her arm and writes their name in non-permanent marker above it, leaving it until it washes away.
- bisexual
- currently hasn't fallen for anybody in the sanctuary (:
- makes jewellery. her room in the sanctuary is full of random pieces of jewellery she's made when bored.

CODE BY TESSISAMESS
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down