aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin
aegritudo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Allegiances
the plot.
the patients of each sanctuary have slowly gotten back on their feet since the fearful beginning of their new lives. but not is all as it seems in their world. check out this post for all the deets.

sanctuary 001
president thomas wright (daisy)
carys maximoff (quake)
daisy augustus (daisy)
azrail walters (sky)
levana magnus (snoo)
cole lawson (jack)
brennan firn (metzi)
destiny mirae (honor)

sanctuary 038
president cheyenne dane (quake)
adrian petsch (daisy)
mylarna bennett (quake)
pang ji-yoon (sky)
zoe leona (quake)
malik el-haj (jack)
anthony roberson (sky)

sanctuary 097
president meredith gould (sky)
camellia fabry (daisy)
maralah elysia stark-sayer (quake)
farryn leona (snoo)
yelena targaryen (quake)
iolana kahike (sky)
nio penkins (metzi)
kawaguchi akamara (jack)

Forum Affiliates

Underground Lies

If you would like to become an affiliate, private message one of our head admins or post in our guest-friendly board with a request.

minda coyle of sanctuary 097 (w)

Go down

minda coyle of sanctuary 097 (w) Empty minda coyle of sanctuary 097 (w)

Post by Quake Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:45 pm

MINDA COYLE

HEAD OF MEDICAL SUPPLIES

you did not break me

name. minda coyle

gender. female

age. twenty-nine

rank. head of medical supplies

sanctuary. 097

i'm still fighting for peace

appearance. minda has slightly tanned skin, with soft, rounded features and large eyes. her light brown hair flows down her back and her eyes are dark green, like looking into the depths of a jungle.

accessories/scars. minda has a small white line on her hip, from where she tripped into a table and cut herself. she doesn't wear a lot of jewellery but does usually wear small earrings - most often, gold or silver.

i've got thick skin and an elastic heart

personality. minda is easily excitable and kind. she doesn't like seeing people in pain and isn't a risk taker at all. she's sensible and cautious, as well as firmly believing that you should treat others the way you want to be treated. while young, she's a good scientist and enjoys organizing things, which is why she was given the position of head of medical supplies.

past. minda was born in california, with two loving parents. she always enjoyed science and maths at a young age, especially chemistry. as she grew up, she became more invested in anything to do with science and maths. once she graduated high school and moved onto college, she began focusing on chemistry further. when the opportunity was offered to visit the sanctuary 001, she was one of the most excited to go. minda was always interested in the repopulation project and followed it on the news. after visiting, she found out she wanted to work there. as soon as she graduated from college and got her phd, she applied for a position as a scientist at the sanctuary. she's worked there ever since. eventually, minda got promoted to the position of head of medical supplies.

other.
- pansexual
- acquaintances with remy

CODE BY TESSISAMESS
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down