aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin
aegritudo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Allegiances
the plot.
the patients of each sanctuary have slowly gotten back on their feet since the fearful beginning of their new lives. but not is all as it seems in their world. check out this post for all the deets.

sanctuary 001
president thomas wright (daisy)
carys maximoff (quake)
daisy augustus (daisy)
azrail walters (sky)
levana magnus (snoo)
cole lawson (jack)
brennan firn (metzi)
destiny mirae (honor)

sanctuary 038
president cheyenne dane (quake)
adrian petsch (daisy)
mylarna bennett (quake)
pang ji-yoon (sky)
zoe leona (quake)
malik el-haj (jack)
anthony roberson (sky)

sanctuary 097
president meredith gould (sky)
camellia fabry (daisy)
maralah elysia stark-sayer (quake)
farryn leona (snoo)
yelena targaryen (quake)
iolana kahike (sky)
nio penkins (metzi)
kawaguchi akamara (jack)

Forum Affiliates

Underground Lies

If you would like to become an affiliate, private message one of our head admins or post in our guest-friendly board with a request.

ally larson of sanctuary 001 (p)

Go down

ally larson of sanctuary 001 (p) Empty ally larson of sanctuary 001 (p)

Post by Quake Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:28 pm

ALLY LARSON

LEVEL TWO

i'm on trial, waiting till the beat comes out

name. ally larson

gender. female

age. fifteen

rank. level two

sanctuary. 001

who's the heretic now? am i making sense?

appearance. ally is short, with large features and thin lips. she has sharp, dark eyebrows and ocean blue eyes that shine when she's using her powers. her hair is thick and wavy, coloured light brown with a ginger and blonde tint.

accessories/scars. ally has a few scars on her torso and arms, most being pretty noticeable nearly all the time. she doesn't wear any accessories.

powers.
positive - transmutation. she can transform objects into other objects. it's easier to transfer unliving objects into other unliving objects, but she can change unliving objects into living beings if she's concentrating hard. it's harder to change living beings into unliving objects and even harder to change living beings into other living beings - at least permanently. it's easier to change items temporarily, though she can transform objects into other objects of around the same size permanently. at the sanctuary, she wears a cuff on her upper arm so she can't transform living beings either permanently or temporarily.
element - photokinesis. she has the ability to manipulate light, though it's hard to create it, she can make lights that exist much brighter. she can also make her own hands light up multiple colours, and changes the colours of light that exists.
negative - ghost whispering. she has the ability to talk to ghosts, however, she can't hide the ghosts or bring them to life. to her, they're nearly constantly screaming. if she got better at her ability, she may be able to send them away or make them physical for small amounts of time, though it'd give her a pulsing headache.

i'm not beat up by this yet, you can't tell me to regret

personality. ally is cunning normally, but when she gets angry, she gets mad. she gets jealous easily and doesn't hesitate to say what she thinks. blunt and loud, she believes she's better than nearly everybody else and is always up for a fight. preferring to be by herself instead of near everybody else, ally loves messing with other people. she always feels the need to prove herself.

illnesses. insomnia

past. ally was born to mary larson. her father died before she was born and her mother was sometimes absent, at other times overbearing. ally avoided her as much as possible once she started going to school, going to extra clubs at first and then, later, claiming that she went to those clubs and instead hanging around at parks and similar. she was always a bit of a troublemaker at school, earning her mother's severe disapproval, and one day, when she was twelve, she was playing and she fell into a river. she pulled herself out and made it home, soaked through. she started seeing ghosts, and a few weeks later her mother noticed something was wrong. she thought ally was a demon, or possessed, and tried everything she could to get rid of ally's ghosts. she brought her into homeschooling and continued trying whatever she could, after a year calling the sanctuary. when workers from the sanctuary arrived, ally snapped and stole a knife, using it against her mother. she transformed it into a gun and shot two of the workers as well as her mother, running. she didn't get far, climbing a fence and running before getting caught.

other.
- baby. baby. baby-
- not in any gang she just messes around
- pansexual
- chaotic neutral
- been in the sanctuary for two years
- tracker

and it's my whole heart, though tried and tested, it's mine

CODE BY TESSISAMESS
Quake
Quake
Tech Support