aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin
aegritudo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Allegiances
the plot.
the patients of each sanctuary have slowly gotten back on their feet since the fearful beginning of their new lives. but not is all as it seems in their world. check out this post for all the deets.

sanctuary 001
president thomas wright (daisy)
carys maximoff (quake)
daisy augustus (daisy)
azrail walters (sky)
levana magnus (snoo)
cole lawson (jack)
brennan firn (metzi)
destiny mirae (honor)

sanctuary 038
president cheyenne dane (quake)
adrian petsch (daisy)
mylarna bennett (quake)
pang ji-yoon (sky)
zoe leona (quake)
malik el-haj (jack)
anthony roberson (sky)

sanctuary 097
president meredith gould (sky)
camellia fabry (daisy)
maralah elysia stark-sayer (quake)
farryn leona (snoo)
yelena targaryen (quake)
iolana kahike (sky)
nio penkins (metzi)
kawaguchi akamara (jack)

Forum Affiliates

Underground Lies

If you would like to become an affiliate, private message one of our head admins or post in our guest-friendly board with a request.

leah waters of sanctuary 001 (w)

Go down

leah waters of sanctuary 001 (w) Empty leah waters of sanctuary 001 (w)

Post by Quake Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:06 pm

LEAH WATERS

DOCTOR

brown bags, sky high, i see angels in chelsea

name. leah waters

gender. female

age. thirty-six

rank. doctor

sanctuary. 001

wall street, chic life, i see angels in chelsea

appearance. leah is dark-skinned, with dark brown eyes and wavy dark brown hair the same tone of colour. she's short, with rounded features but narrow eyes.

accessories/scars. leah has a small cut in the crook of her elbow where a glass bottle that shattered cut her. she sometimes wears glasses, but usually, she uses contact lenses. she also has a string necklace.

lost souls pass by through the chainlink and concrete

personality. leah is very compassionate. she is kind, maybe sometimes too much, and is selfless. she can be a pushover at times. she loves animals and is very loyal to her friends. however, she can be slightly naive at times - she may be book smart, but she isn't street smart. sometimes she can feel slightly out of her depth, but she usually keeps pushing through anyway.

past.  leah was born to two working-class parents. her father died when she was young of a stroke, so she was raised by her mother. she always worked as hard as she could in school, taking on a part-time job as soon as she was old enough, so she could help support her mum. she found she had a natural affinity for science, and as she grew, she worked harder in science than anything else. when it came to university, she was awarded a scholarship to a university that focused on biology. after graduating, leah heard from one of her friends that they were going to work at the sanctuary. she gained a doctorate so she could work as a doctor, then decided to explore that career route and got a job, where she's been working since.

other.
- bisexual
- when not working, she enjoys drawing and doing pottery
- somft
- worked in the sanctuary for two years
- lawful good
- tracker

and everywhere i look tonight, i see angels around me

CODE BY TESSISAMESS
Quake
Quake
Tech Support