aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin
aegritudo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Allegiances
the plot.
the patients of each sanctuary have slowly gotten back on their feet since the fearful beginning of their new lives. but not is all as it seems in their world. check out this post for all the deets.

sanctuary 001
president thomas wright (daisy)
carys maximoff (quake)
daisy augustus (daisy)
azrail walters (sky)
levana magnus (snoo)
cole lawson (jack)
brennan firn (metzi)
destiny mirae (honor)

sanctuary 038
president cheyenne dane (quake)
adrian petsch (daisy)
mylarna bennett (quake)
pang ji-yoon (sky)
zoe leona (quake)
malik el-haj (jack)
anthony roberson (sky)

sanctuary 097
president meredith gould (sky)
camellia fabry (daisy)
maralah elysia stark-sayer (quake)
farryn leona (snoo)
yelena targaryen (quake)
iolana kahike (sky)
nio penkins (metzi)
kawaguchi akamara (jack)

Forum Affiliates

Underground Lies

If you would like to become an affiliate, private message one of our head admins or post in our guest-friendly board with a request.

manon marquezine of sanctuary 001 (p)

Go down

manon marquezine of sanctuary 001 (p) Empty manon marquezine of sanctuary 001 (p)

Post by Quake Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:06 pm

MANON MARQUEZINE

LEVEL TWO

she burns like petrol-soaked paper and fireworks

name. manon marquezine

gender. female

age. sixteen

rank. level two

sanctuary. 001

and i'm burning, yeah i'm burning

appearance. manon is slightly tanned with gold-brown eyes that have black flecks in them. she has dark, chestnut brown hair and thin eyebrows. her hair reaches down to her waist.

accessories/scars. manon has a few random burn scars, most of them pretty light, and she doesn't usually wear accessories because she doesn't want them getting in the way.

powers.
positive - omnilingual. she can understand, speak, read and write every language. this includes animals and now dead languages, as well as things like code or sign language. however, this can give her huge headaches when outside or surrounded by noise and has to concentrate to tune it out.
element - pyrokinesis. she can manipulate fire, able to be resistant to use it and set things alight, though it's easier to manipulate existing fire.
negative - illusions. she can create illusions around her and make people see what she wants them to see. she can make them personal or to everybody, and large scale or simply hiding an object. however, the longer she does it or the larger the illusion, the longer her headaches. if she does it for too long, it can also cause her nose to bleed.

i'm burning so deep that just breathing hurts

personality. manon is sassy, having a comeback for every insult - or even just normal sentence. however, she's also a massive history geek and loves staying up at night, feeling stronger at that time. she cares for others, sometimes a little too much, even though she sometimes doesn't know how to show it. she's imaginative and loves photography, how time can freeze in a single frame. it's easy for manon to get lost in a daydream.

illnesses. adhd, hoarder

past. manon was born into a relatively liked family, who were often given money by the rest of the town. however, manon was the black sheep of the family. where her parents were friendly, where her sister, maria, was a party girl and where her cousin was charitable, manon was introverted and shy, preferring to observe instead of talk. as she grew, family often tried to pull pranks on her, leading her to not trust people as much. but she also got her camera, and started taking pictures of things. it was in one of these situations when she was taking pictures of a sunset that her sister tripped her up. manon fell off the cliff in front of her, leaving her sister to be shocked and run away so she couldn't be at fault. instead of dying, however, she fell into a radiated field that was being hit by sunlight and gained powers. she immediately began understanding all the animals around her and rapidly got a headache. she made her way across the fields to the nearest town. eventually, she made it there, and spent three years working as a photographer for money until a few months before the sanctuary, where guards arrived and took her away.

other.
- n e r d but cool
- what is sexuality
- uhhh somf
- i love her
- been in the sanctuary for five months
- takes a lot of photos
- kinda sad sometimes ngl
- neutral good
- tracker

and i'm melting, darling, and i can't let go

CODE BY TESSISAMESS