aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin
aegritudo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Allegiances
the plot.
the patients of each sanctuary have slowly gotten back on their feet since the fearful beginning of their new lives. but not is all as it seems in their world. check out this post for all the deets.

sanctuary 001
president thomas wright (daisy)
carys maximoff (quake)
daisy augustus (daisy)
azrail walters (sky)
levana magnus (snoo)
cole lawson (jack)
brennan firn (metzi)
destiny mirae (honor)

sanctuary 038
president cheyenne dane (quake)
adrian petsch (daisy)
mylarna bennett (quake)
pang ji-yoon (sky)
zoe leona (quake)
malik el-haj (jack)
anthony roberson (sky)

sanctuary 097
president meredith gould (sky)
camellia fabry (daisy)
maralah elysia stark-sayer (quake)
farryn leona (snoo)
yelena targaryen (quake)
iolana kahike (sky)
nio penkins (metzi)
kawaguchi akamara (jack)

Forum Affiliates

Underground Lies

If you would like to become an affiliate, private message one of our head admins or post in our guest-friendly board with a request.

lorna shaw of sanctuary 097 (p)

Go down

lorna shaw of sanctuary 097 (p) Empty lorna shaw of sanctuary 097 (p)

Post by Quake Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:17 pm

LORNA SHAW

LEVEL TWO

they say move for me, move for me, move for me

name. lorna shaw

gender. female

age. sixteen

rank. level two

sanctuary. 097

and when you're done, i'll make you do it all again

appearance. lorna is very tall and has cropped short hair a dirty blonde colour. her face is angular and some of her features far apart. she has light grey eyes which sometimes seem to glow in the dark and a toned figure.

accessories/scars. mariana sometimes wears necklaces, either chokers or long ones that reach halfway down her torso. she doesn't usually wear bracelets or rings, but she has some (see: a lot) of earrings, and the piercings to go with them. she has a lot of tattoos, including sleeves and back tattoos, of various things.

powers.
positive - enhanced dexterity. she can precisely control her movements and muscles, making her unable to be clumsy. she can regain balance or bounce back to her feet quickly and perform feats such as shooting a gun or fighting at impossible angles and positions, as well as stand up right on the most unstable of surfaces, such as a moving vehicle or collapsing building.
element - aerokinesis. she can control and manipulate the wind and air, surrounding somebody in it to lift them or herself or send bursts of it out.
negative - bio-electrokinesis. she can manipulate bio-electric currents existing in her body, channelling them into attacks or forming constructs of them. she can also find people by sensing their bioelectrical presence or scramble personal bio-electric rhythms to shock others. however, it uses up her own bio-electricity. she can drain it from others to replenish her own faster or store more.

they're all listening, no, the kids ain't alright

personality. lorna is bold and perseverant. she is active, preferring to be on her feet and moving, and is confident in herself. she loves dance, especially ballet and contemporary, and often retreats into her own space to do it. she's sassy, using her sharp tongue as a defence mechanism if she can't escape, and can be a loner and retreat into her own space for long periods of time.

illnesses. adhd symptoms, ptsd

past. soon

other.
- BABY.
- dance is Very Good
- dancer gang
- i used two songs for her too and you can catch these hands
- yes she plays just dance yes she is amazing at it. it's the constant practice
- been at the sanctuary for nearly a year?
- big feminist.
- she doesn't look like a stereotypical ballerina but she couldn't care less tbh
- won't fight but she might kick

CODE BY TESSISAMESS
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down