aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin
aegritudo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Allegiances
the plot.
the patients of each sanctuary have slowly gotten back on their feet since the fearful beginning of their new lives. but not is all as it seems in their world. check out this post for all the deets.

sanctuary 001
president thomas wright (daisy)
carys maximoff (quake)
daisy augustus (daisy)
azrail walters (sky)
levana magnus (snoo)
cole lawson (jack)
brennan firn (metzi)
destiny mirae (honor)

sanctuary 038
president cheyenne dane (quake)
adrian petsch (daisy)
mylarna bennett (quake)
pang ji-yoon (sky)
zoe leona (quake)
malik el-haj (jack)
anthony roberson (sky)

sanctuary 097
president meredith gould (sky)
camellia fabry (daisy)
maralah elysia stark-sayer (quake)
farryn leona (snoo)
yelena targaryen (quake)
iolana kahike (sky)
nio penkins (metzi)
kawaguchi akamara (jack)

Forum Affiliates

Underground Lies

If you would like to become an affiliate, private message one of our head admins or post in our guest-friendly board with a request.

zelda le fay of sanctuary 001 (p)

Go down

zelda le fay of sanctuary 001 (p) Empty zelda le fay of sanctuary 001 (p)

Post by Quake Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:59 pm

ZELDA LE FAY

LEVEL TWO

i don't need a man to be holding me too tight

name. zelda le fay

gender. female

age. twenty

rank. level two

sanctuary. 001

i'm a motherfucking woman, baby that's right

appearance. zelda is tall, with large brown eyes and a rounded face. she has tanned skin and thick, dark hair usually braided over her shoulder. she's lean but muscular, with long limbs.

accessories/scars. zelda sometimes wears simple earrings or bracelets. she has a few scars, the main ones being four bullet wound scars on her torso and two on her left arm. she has a tattoo of a band of upside down triangles around her upper right arm.

powers.
positive - enhanced accuracy. she can achieve complete and utter accuracy on distant targets, only needing to aim for an instant before precisely hitting a target. she can judge extremely long distances accurately, calculate the best way to hit a moving target and compensate for environmental factors. while focusing, she can shut off all outside distractions.
element - dásoskinesis. she can manipulate forests, and everything in them, able to talk to forest animals and plants, create trees and vines and manipulate wood and plants.
negative - belief manipulation. she can sense and change others beliefs, making them believe in or stop believing in something. she can induce fanaticism, the belief in something with uncritical zeal or with an obsessive enthusiasm. whenever she does it, however, it gives her a high and makes her want to do it more, but it deteriorates her body if she doesn't take a break.

i'm just having fun with my ladies here tonight

personality. zelda always tries to do the right thing and be good. she has a strong sense of justice but is terrible at conversations and talking to people, being incredibly socially awkward. however, she makes up for it with her combat skills. she's fit and sporty, able to run for long times and is very strong. zelda is intelligent, especially in maths and physics, able to calculate angles and consider environmental factors when sniping even before she got her powers. she's modest and doesn't like to be in the limelight.

illnesses. ptsd

past. soon

other.
- oh my god shes so socially awkward
- military training
- can and has used a bow and arrow as well as a gun
- sniper
- kind of a boss
- lesbian and polyamorous
- lawful good / neutral good
- been in the sanctuary for six months
- tracker