aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin
aegritudo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Allegiances
the plot.
the patients of each sanctuary have slowly gotten back on their feet since the fearful beginning of their new lives. but not is all as it seems in their world. check out this post for all the deets.

sanctuary 001
president thomas wright (daisy)
carys maximoff (quake)
daisy augustus (daisy)
azrail walters (sky)
levana magnus (snoo)
cole lawson (jack)
brennan firn (metzi)
destiny mirae (honor)

sanctuary 038
president cheyenne dane (quake)
adrian petsch (daisy)
mylarna bennett (quake)
pang ji-yoon (sky)
zoe leona (quake)
malik el-haj (jack)
anthony roberson (sky)

sanctuary 097
president meredith gould (sky)
camellia fabry (daisy)
maralah elysia stark-sayer (quake)
farryn leona (snoo)
yelena targaryen (quake)
iolana kahike (sky)
nio penkins (metzi)
kawaguchi akamara (jack)

Forum Affiliates

Underground Lies

If you would like to become an affiliate, private message one of our head admins or post in our guest-friendly board with a request.

nora danvers of sanctuary 001 (p)

Go down

nora danvers of sanctuary 001 (p) Empty nora danvers of sanctuary 001 (p)

Post by Quake Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:50 am

NORA DANVERS

LEVEL TWO

when will i learn that i can do better

name. nora danvers

gender. female

age. sixteen

rank. level two

sanctuary. 001

'cause if i made it this far being who i am

appearance. nora is slim, with dark skin and angled, brown eyes. she has dark, wavy hair and thin eyebrows, as well as large features and full lips.

accessories/scars. nora doesn't have any scars. she has a birthmark on her hip and a scar on her shoulder. she has tattoos all over her body, which move like waves in the ocean.

powers.
positive - symbiotic tattoos. she has tattoos which move and can grant her specific abilities when she needs them. their main ability is healing, leading her to be able to heal other people as long as the tattoo is full (if there aren't any cuts in the tattoo).
element - magmakinesis. she can create and manipulate molten rock (magma and lava), able to summon it from the surface or take things like jewels, crystals or gas bubbles out of it.
negative - environmental purification. she can refresh entire environments and environmental systems, allowing her to restore and undo any damage caused by pollution, radioactive fallout, etc. she converts harmful elements into life-giving ones. however, when she does it, it causes damage to her body in the form of illnesses.

maybe heaven's got a back door too

personality. nora is stubborn and an environmentalist. she's unapologetic and has high expectations. it's very easy for her to get angry or annoyed with herself, and she can fall into self-deprecating spirals. she's pretty sensitive, but she covers it up with a somewhat aggressive persona. nora is trusting, but cares more for nature than people. spiteful and holding grudges, nora doesn't get along very well with people even if she trusts them.

illnesses. insomnia

past. soon

other.
- angory and full of spite
- fool me once shame on you. fool me twice shame on you again but this time ill pummel you--
- omnisexual
- chaotic good
- been in the sanctuary for a few months

when will i stop me making the same mistakes again

CODE BY TESSISAMESS
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down