aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin
aegritudo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Allegiances
the plot.
the patients of each sanctuary have slowly gotten back on their feet since the fearful beginning of their new lives. but not is all as it seems in their world. check out this post for all the deets.

sanctuary 001
president thomas wright (daisy)
carys maximoff (quake)
daisy augustus (daisy)
azrail walters (sky)
levana magnus (snoo)
cole lawson (jack)
brennan firn (metzi)
destiny mirae (honor)

sanctuary 038
president cheyenne dane (quake)
adrian petsch (daisy)
mylarna bennett (quake)
pang ji-yoon (sky)
zoe leona (quake)
malik el-haj (jack)
anthony roberson (sky)

sanctuary 097
president meredith gould (sky)
camellia fabry (daisy)
maralah elysia stark-sayer (quake)
farryn leona (snoo)
yelena targaryen (quake)
iolana kahike (sky)
nio penkins (metzi)
kawaguchi akamara (jack)

Forum Affiliates

Underground Lies

If you would like to become an affiliate, private message one of our head admins or post in our guest-friendly board with a request.

kassandra 'kass' arden martins of sanctuary 097 (w)

Go down

kassandra 'kass' arden martins of sanctuary 097 (w) Empty kassandra 'kass' arden martins of sanctuary 097 (w)

Post by Quake Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:10 pm

KASS MARTINS

GUARD

but you've had me underrated

name. kass martins

gender. female

age. thirty-eight

rank. guard

sanctuary. 097

what's wrong with being confident?

appearance. kass is short, with tanned skin and dark, messy hair that falls down just past her shoulders. she's muscular and has sharp brown eyes.

accessories/scars. kass has a stab wound scar on her right thigh, and a few other scars on her torso. she has a thin chain necklace and a few connected silver bracelets.

'cause this is my ground and i'm dangerous

personality. kass is honest and down-to-earth. she's a little aggressive at times, and doesn't like to be underestimated. she's not a great liar, but she's great at being sarcastic. confident in her own abilities, nyssa doesn't like it when people get too close and can't be bothered to deal with drama or the like that happens between workers. she has a sense of justice, though, and cares in her own way.

past. soon

other.
- badass
- likes crop tops bc stronk
- constantly tired of all the powers in the sanctuary
- somebody: uses their powers in a weird way
kass: "yeah sure why not"
- neutral good / true neutral
- shes just neat!! and gay!!

CODE BY TESSISAMESS
Quake
Quake