aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin
aegritudo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Allegiances
the plot.
the patients of each sanctuary have slowly gotten back on their feet since the fearful beginning of their new lives. but not is all as it seems in their world. check out this post for all the deets.

sanctuary 001
president thomas wright (daisy)
carys maximoff (quake)
daisy augustus (daisy)
azrail walters (sky)
levana magnus (snoo)
cole lawson (jack)
brennan firn (metzi)
destiny mirae (honor)

sanctuary 038
president cheyenne dane (quake)
adrian petsch (daisy)
mylarna bennett (quake)
pang ji-yoon (sky)
zoe leona (quake)
malik el-haj (jack)
anthony roberson (sky)

sanctuary 097
president meredith gould (sky)
camellia fabry (daisy)
maralah elysia stark-sayer (quake)
farryn leona (snoo)
yelena targaryen (quake)
iolana kahike (sky)
nio penkins (metzi)
kawaguchi akamara (jack)

Forum Affiliates

Underground Lies

If you would like to become an affiliate, private message one of our head admins or post in our guest-friendly board with a request.

alia hanna baker of sanctuary 001 (p)

Go down

alia hanna baker of sanctuary 001 (p) Empty alia hanna baker of sanctuary 001 (p)

Post by Quake Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:33 am

ALIA BAKER

LEVEL TWO

but that was then and this is now

name. alia baker

gender. female

age. eighteen

rank. level two

sanctuary. 001

now look at me, this is the part of me

appearance. alia is slightly tanned, with curved eyebrows and dark blue eyes. she has wavy, dirty blonde hair and a lean frame. she has a sharp face and full lips.

accessories/scars. alia doesn't really wear many accessories, except maybe earrings or pendants. she has a lot of scars, the most visible being a line on her neck and larger ones on her torso and stomach.

powers.
positive - tychokinesis. she can manipulate luck, but in a few different ways. it's mostly that she's just lucky, but if she focuses she can change others' luck as well or place a blessing on them to make them lucky or unlucky for certain periods of times. she can also make her own luck a lot better, however it means everybody's luck around her becomes worse.
element - photokinesis. she can infuse objects with light, making them glow or sometimes burn. by doing this, she can also manipulate the objects a little bit.
negative - hallucination inducement. she can make people hallucinate, making them distracted or otherwise effecting them. however, after she does that, she will hallucinate herself, for various periods of time depending on the number of people she'd made hallucinate, the length of time or how tired she was when she did it.

that you're never gonna ever take away from me

personality. alia is confident, a little too much so at times. when everything around her is normal, she's pretty messy, able to screw everything up quite easily, but as soon as shit hits the fan or everything goes weird she fits in like a glove. she rolls with whatever happens, to the point where it's hard to surprise her. alia is pretty defensive, and doesn't like getting personal, quickly changing the subject if that does happen.

illnesses. ptsd

past. soon

other.
- oh my god she's such a disaster
- literally been kidnapped abt three times
- been a part of two underground fight rings
- attempted murdered more times
- the opposite of lucky, and yet,
- the closest she got to therapy was when she screamed at one of the people who tried to kill her and then stabbed them
- chaotic neutral
- shes. so. stubborn.
- omnisexual polyamorous w/ a preference to girls
- been in the sanctuary for ten months

CODE BY TESSISAMESS
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum