aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin
aegritudo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Allegiances
the plot.
the patients of each sanctuary have slowly gotten back on their feet since the fearful beginning of their new lives. but not is all as it seems in their world. check out this post for all the deets.

sanctuary 001
president thomas wright (daisy)
carys maximoff (quake)
daisy augustus (daisy)
azrail walters (sky)
levana magnus (snoo)
cole lawson (jack)
brennan firn (metzi)
destiny mirae (honor)

sanctuary 038
president cheyenne dane (quake)
adrian petsch (daisy)
mylarna bennett (quake)
pang ji-yoon (sky)
zoe leona (quake)
malik el-haj (jack)
anthony roberson (sky)

sanctuary 097
president meredith gould (sky)
camellia fabry (daisy)
maralah elysia stark-sayer (quake)
farryn leona (snoo)
yelena targaryen (quake)
iolana kahike (sky)
nio penkins (metzi)
kawaguchi akamara (jack)

Forum Affiliates

Underground Lies

If you would like to become an affiliate, private message one of our head admins or post in our guest-friendly board with a request.

midna coleman (h)

Go down

midna coleman (h) Empty midna coleman (h)

Post by Quake Mon May 04, 2020 7:28 pm

MIDNA COLEMAN

HERO

are you insane like me? been in pain like me?

name. midna coleman

gender. female

age. seventeen

rank. hero

come here and beat me like i deserve it

appearance. midna is tall, with dark skin and wide features. she has black hair that looks brown in some lighting and brown eyes.

accessories/scars. midna has a lot of scars around her body, from various injuries. she has a lot of tattoos, the most prominent being runes tattooed down her left side, from the middle of her ribs to her waist. she has a lot of piercings, enjoying wearing thin silver jewellery as long as it can't get caught in anything.

left the ones who loved you coward

personality. midna is aggressive. she doesn't like small talk, preferring to get straight to the point, and doesn't like secrets. she's silent if in pain, and has a good poker face. she doesn't like to be hurt and holds people at a distance, making sure others aren't hurt either. midna always feels the need to prove herself, pushing herself further than is healthy, until she can be on the same level as those with superpowers -- higher, even. she's good at pretending, but when she likes someone, she is very over-protective. she's determined and doesn't like being insulted, having pride in her reputation.

illnesses. ptsd

past. soon

other.
- no she doesnt have powers yes she is a hero
- shes a b o s s
- "this bad boy can fit so much trauma in it"
- up for murder
- neutral good / chaotic
- oh she has a motorbike.
- she fucked up a LOT

CODE BY TESSISAMESS
Quake