aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin
aegritudo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Allegiances
the plot.
the patients of each sanctuary have slowly gotten back on their feet since the fearful beginning of their new lives. but not is all as it seems in their world. check out this post for all the deets.

sanctuary 001
president thomas wright (daisy)
carys maximoff (quake)
daisy augustus (daisy)
azrail walters (sky)
levana magnus (snoo)
cole lawson (jack)
brennan firn (metzi)
destiny mirae (honor)

sanctuary 038
president cheyenne dane (quake)
adrian petsch (daisy)
mylarna bennett (quake)
pang ji-yoon (sky)
zoe leona (quake)
malik el-haj (jack)
anthony roberson (sky)

sanctuary 097
president meredith gould (sky)
camellia fabry (daisy)
maralah elysia stark-sayer (quake)
farryn leona (snoo)
yelena targaryen (quake)
iolana kahike (sky)
nio penkins (metzi)
kawaguchi akamara (jack)

Forum Affiliates

Underground Lies

If you would like to become an affiliate, private message one of our head admins or post in our guest-friendly board with a request.

Sanctuary 001 Cage

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Sanctuary 001 Cage - Page 2 Empty Re: Sanctuary 001 Cage

Post by Quake Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:07 pm

"Oh, I'll take you up on that," Carys grinned, before turning to Azrial. "Aw, you really thought this through, didn't you?" she asked in a mocking tone, though admittedly she did think it was a good idea and to show that, she stood up and rolled her shoulders. Getting rid of the four elements she created, she inhaled deeply and brought the frost back up to her fingertips. It was getting slightly easier, only slightly, but she forced herself through. It'd probably be easier for Azrial, she thought and that idea sliding unwelcome into her head made the frost gather faster. She grabbed onto the door of the cage she was in, eyes reflecting the ice as she shoved everything she had into it. Bonuses of elements: you get everything. Cons: it's harder to do one single one, especially if that one is one you need a lot of. Her own temperature dropped and she started shivering - a sign her body was uncomfortable with the amount of ice she was throwing out - but she ignored it and forced the last remnants of ice into the bars with a feral-sounding snarl. Finishing, she staggered back and fell onto the bench at the back of her cell. "Your turn, Elsa," she forced out, head leaning back as she raised an eyebrow at Azrial. She just needed a moment to regain her breath. She'd be fine soon. Using her powers in that time? Yeah, she really only had access to ice for now and already her skin had a tint of pale blue. Hopefully, the others wouldn't notice her shivering, she inhaled sharply and tried to not start coughing. It didn't work, really, but she waved her hand off anyway. "Let's see if you do better."
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:55 pm

Azrail grinned smugly, wrapping his fingers around the cage and once again calming his breathing rate down. "Don't worry, I'll go easy on you!" He responded, eyes twinkling with mischief. The ice began to spread and combine with Carys's. Frigid cold lingered by the cages, wrapping around the patients locked in, causing red tipped noses and shivering. 

Toni clapped her hands, rubbing them together to either get ready, or stay warm; or perhaps both. Bracing herself in front of her door she took in a deep breath and punched through the brittle and  frozen cage. She wasn't going to lie to herself, it did hurt her knuckles since her power wasn't at her fullest, but for the sake of her already crumbling ego, she kept it to herself. Strolling out of the cage with a wicked grin, she studied the rest of them. "I know, I know, that was hella cool," She boasted with her hands on her hips before laughing to herself, "Just kidding!" Toni quickly made her way to Riley's cage, since she needed to get to the controller panel first. "Injured first," She chimed, flashing a smile while doing a little bow before breaking through Riley's cage next, and then continuing with the rest.

Last edited by Sky on Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sky
Sky
Event Manager
Event Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:07 pm

Riley shivered and wrapped her arms around herself as Carys and Azrail froze the metal railings. She widened her eyes at Toni's brutal strength of punching through the brittle cage, and pressed herself against the wall as she came to break through her cell, flinching at the screeching metal. She shakily walked out and planted herself in front of the control panel, studying it's mechanics intently. "It doesn't seem too difficult," she announced before placing her hands on top of the collection of switches, closing her eyes and focusing on connecting her mind with the technology before her.
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

https://thelightningpath.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:59 pm

Cole pursed his lips at the thought of being no help at all. His hands spiked with power, and he knew he was the last resort. "Go team!" he called out. He looked at Azrail, smiling slightly. "Even though you're a screw-up, I couldn't ever stop loving you," he whispered to himself, eyes shining with sincerity. He kept the fact that he could easily slip through the bars, as he was able to disperse into clouds of smoke to himself and watched Riley in amusement as she tried working through the panel. "You can do it, sugar-cake."
Jack
Jack

https://www.deviantart.com/zxewi

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:41 am

Carys gritted her teeth at the ‘easy on you’ comment, and as soon as Toni broke through her cage she pushed herself to her feet and staggered out of the cage, hand grabbing the frame of it. She felt some of her powers coming back, and resisted the urge to go and punch Azrail in the face. By powers coming back, she meant her ice being available and a sliver of fire. Neither of which would help, since her current temperature being suddenly heated up? Yeah, no. She ignored the spikes of frost forming on her fingertips to walk over to Riley, looking over her shoulder at the panel and ignoring how she could see her breath. It looked worse than it was. Probably.
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:02 pm

Riley gently moved her fingers along the different switches, biting her tongue at Cole's comment. She heard the backboard begin to hum and couldn't help but smile as she shot a small bolt of electricity to fry the circuits. She opened her eyes and watched the glowing red light in the corner of the room turn off, indicating that the security cameras were no longer connected. "It's morning, so none of the guards will be in the security room," she said, turning back to face the others. "I just can't figure out how to unlock the door because it's an older piece of tech." she wrapped her hand over the door handle and pulled, but it wouldn't budge.
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:00 pm

Toni let out an annoyed groan, walking up beside Riley this time near the door and slamming her fit angrily into it. She slightly winced from the impact. "Damn doors, I can't do shit on whatever this thing is created out of," She frowned, glancing back at the others helplessly. 

Whilst Riley worked on the panel, Azrail leaned against the wall, enjoying the cold. He waved his fingers around slightly, creating small snowflakes that fluttered to the ground for his own amusement. He narrowed his eyes as Riley was unable to understand the tech and gestured his hand towards Cole. "Guess we have no choice but to fry it with more power," He replied, although his foot began tapping on the ground restlessly as he knew the guards would be getting back to their posts any minute.
Sky
Sky
Event Manager
Event Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:07 pm

Noticing a chance to show off, Carys stepped forwards and grinned. "I'll fry it, less chance of breaking something," she shot back, before immediately regretting it. No, she couldn't tell them because they'd tell the scientists. Maybe Daisy, but she didn't trust Azrail as far as he could throw her, let alone the new Level 2s. Well, she trusted them a bit more than Iceman, but the point stood. Fire, she'd use fire. "Roasting it would work, right?" she added, diving into her power to see if any fire had arrived. Or weather, actually. She stepped in front of Riley, hands over the panel, and sent out a blast of fire mixed with a little lightning that she'd managed to gather up, immediately stepping back with a "shit" as she burned her palms, pressing them onto her leggings. "Okay, well, see if that worked."
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:37 pm

Cole pursed his lips slightly. "I could try... I don't want us to get locked in though," his words were irritated. He hated how his siblings and friends were breaking the rules, and he was annoyed knowing that he'd get in trouble for their stupidity. "Don't hurt yourself, Carys. Is there a crack in the door? I could slip through it and unlock it from the outside."
Jack
Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:14 pm

Riley flinched as Carys's blast of fire sent sparks from the backboard. She took a step forward and hovered her hands over it, feeling the heat even though it was all still intact. "It won't work. I don't think anything will fry this... it's some sort of tech I've never seen before," she frowned, turning to Cole at his suggestion. "That might work, but they could come back at any time." she said, but suddenly had a bright idea. She crumpled up the bottom of her nightgown and ripped off a small piece, tying the frayed threads to create a blindfold around her eyes. "Everybody shut up. I'm going to find the guards and stall them." she announced, clasping her hands together and pulling her legs to sit crossed on the floor.
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:09 pm

Toni watched in amazement at Carys's fire and lightning combined, although her face gradually cringed once the panel seemed to only get worse from there. She crossed her arms and huffed, clearly frustrated with the entire situation. As Riley sat down suddenly on the floor, commanding silence from the group, Toni raised her eyebrows and watched intently. "What's she doing?" She whispered, leaning over to Carys and Cole, her eyes staying fixed on Riley in case something exciting would happen.
Sky
Sky
Event Manager
Event Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:09 pm

"Giving me an opening," Cole paused, finally exiting his cage. "I think," he walked over to the door quietly, and ran his fingers along the gap. He glanced over at Riley, raking his eyes over her creamy legs before focussing again on his mission. "I can probably get half of me through this gap in a minute. I'll need a bit more time for the rest. Are we clear?"
Jack
Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:02 pm

Riley took a deep breath, motioning with her hand to tell Cole to start the mission. She squeezed her eyes tightly from behind her makeshift blindfold until she saw splashes of purple and green. "I'm close," she announced, oblivious to the fact that probably no one knew what she was doing. She inhaled sharply as she fell into her void. She looked around at the darkness, seeing only an empty desk in the distance. She started walking towards it, but to the other patients she was still just sitting. "I see a desk. I think it's the one by the entrance to the basement, where we came from," she started explaining. As she got closer to the desk, more things began to appear. She gasped at the sight of keys hanging from a large hook. "The keys! I see them. They're on a hook on the side of the big desk." she hoped that was all she needed to find, because she could already feel a massive headache coming on.
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:32 pm

ooc: OOPS WE NEED AN ID CARD NOT A KEY ASLHDLASDH LETS PRETEND ITS AN ID CARD

Cole nodded, before giving into his lightheadedness. Starting with his arms, followed by his torso and head and so on, he dispersed into dark clouds and slipped through the crack of the door as fast as he could, grunting in pain when his concentration loosened and his form hardened in some areas while sneaking through. It took him three minutes and counting before he could regather himself outside of the door. He took a second to glance around, hissing in panic when he saw two silhouettes approaching from the end of the hallway.
Jack
Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:30 am

Carys watched Cole leave, looking at Toni and shaking her head. "I thought some of us had weird powers," she replied, putting her weight on one leg and looking pointedly at Azrail. "No idea what the blindfold was for." She thought for a moment, then shrugged. She took a few steps back from the group, looking around. She was bored - again - and decided to stretch herself way too far with her powers. Because what were the point of powers if you couldn't use them? She held her hands in front of her, palms towards her, and watched frost cover them. Cursing a few times, she quickly lowered the level of frost, just enough to make her burns less painful.
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:48 pm

Trying to slip away from the guards, he dispersed and flooded to the ceiling, creeping down the corridor to the entrance to the basement. Cole held his breath as the guards passed under him, before spotting the desk and spiralling downwards. He reformed, drenched in sweat from keeping the sounds of his stormy clouds to a minimum, before quickly searching the desk for the ID card. "Fuck, go faster...." his incessant mumbling paused as he tore through the drawers after scattering the sheets strewn about the surface. The blue card was stark, but just what he needed. He held it up to the light, grinning mischievously. "Gotcha!"
Jack
Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:26 pm

Riley reached up to rub her temples, a massive migraine washing over her. She was about to rip off her makeshift blindfold when she saw two women walking down the stairs that led straight to where Cole was. "People are coming!" she shouted, tearing her blindfold off and rushing to the locked door. "They're going to catch Cole. No, no, no, this is bad." she mumbled, starting to pace back and forth.

Shelby slid her key card across the scanner, a green light flashing and unlocking the door to the basement hallway. She stepped back, allowing Ally to go first.
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:43 pm

Cole whipped his head to the sound, and refrained from cursing loudly. He crouched down beneath the desk, sweat gathering at his temples and dripping down his face. He had already reached his limit for dispersing, and wouldn't be able to for another ten minutes at least. Praying to whatever god out there that they didn't see him, he camouflaged, keeping as silent as he could.
Jack
Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:53 am

Azrail's blue eyes flickered over to Carys, raising an eyebrow in amusement as he stayed leaning on the wall in boredom. "You do know ice will only cause further damage when applied to burns?" He pointed out in a tedious voice, the corner of his lip twitching upwards, "Useful if you want to go in that direction, but it's not going to help you in your current state." At the sign of Riley's panic, he turned his gaze to watch her desperate attempt to try and open the door. 

Toni groaned, sliding down with her back against the wall into  a crouched position; tired of pacing around. Actually, she was overall very tired, not only was she in one of mood switches, but the side effect of the regeneration wasn't helping at all. "Fuck man, I feel like I'm on a ton of heavy drugs right now, like I'm gonna pass out," She sighed dramatically, rubbing her nose bridge at the sign of a headache coming up. Toni cringed at the sound of the bad news, running her hand through her hair, beginning to get stressed out.
Sky
Sky
Event Manager
Event Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:30 am

Ally walked first, nearly immediately wincing at the three ghosts. "God, did all these people really die here?" she asked, turning and walking backwards, facing Shelby. "Or like, are they following me? Or are they following you?" she added, pointing to herself when she said 'me' and then to the older woman at 'you'. "How do you get into the Cage anyway? It may be a surprise, but I haven't been down here much," she added, turning back around to walk the right way and skipping a bit.

Carys closed her fist a little, just enough so there was a gap of air, and formed a sharp, thin icicle about the same length as her hand in it. Honestly, if it was used to stab somebody it'd probably fall apart, but it could be used to threaten. "I don't even care, at this point," she shot back to Azrail. Probably not the best comeback. She lit up her hands again, cursing, just enough to melt the ice before getting rid of the fire. She then dug deep, creating more water from the ice to coat her hands in it. She sighed in relief, adding a little ice to make the water colder. "Cole'll be fine, anyway. He's got it. If he doesn't, we're all fucked, not just him, so."
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:48 pm

I can't carry the card if I disperse, Cole reasoned. If they're guards, the best I can do it make a distraction while the others come up with a new plan. Though, he had never seen guards in uniforms like that. Actually, one of them was wearing casual clothes. Another patient? Shit! He refrained from cursing out loud. They'll open the door and find the others! I have to do something... He wracked his brain for a solution, unknowingly letting down his camouflage and letting his breath hitch at the sound of the footsteps.
Jack
Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:25 pm

Shelby followed behind Ally, flipping her hair behind her back. "I honestly don't know of anybody dying here," she said, trying to make the conversation casual. "The Cage is just down this hallway to the right. You need a special key card to get in that they keep in this room." she explained, pointing to the room where Cole was hiding in. She wiggled the doorknob a few times, since it was so old, and finally kicked the door open. She saw the silhouette of feet behind the desk and raised her eyebrows. "Who's there?" she called, crossing her arms over her chest and tapping her foot on the ground impatiently.

Riley hung her head in her hands. "This is all so stupid. Now we're going to be in even more trouble. What if there's a secret room worse than the Cage?" she sighed, her mind filling with the worst possible scenarios.
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:09 pm

Cole sucked in a breath quietly. Okay, here goes. He stood up slowly, key card in hand with both arms raised above his head. "Hey there!" He chirped, though obviously scared. After much consideration on his part, his vacant hand crackled with violent power. "I suggest you take a step back..." he was bluffing, though. He was too tired to send a bolt and was still recovering from having his powers drained earlier. He also didn't know how strong she was, or how he was going to get out of there anyways.
Jack
Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:11 pm

Ally rolled her eyes, but looked at the power. "Cute," she commented. "Thought the people who went to the Cage were supposed to be... y'know. Strong," she answered, with a bit of a sigh. "Oh well, can't always get what you want." She walked forwards a bit more, then noticed the key card. "Ooh, is that for the Cage?" she asked, pointing to it. She jumped up, snatching it out of his hand, then continued walking forwards to the door, putting it in. "Is there like, a code or something?" she called, turning around.
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:51 pm

Shelby narrowed her eyes as Cole's hands crackled. When Ally took the key card from him, she sighed, but let her go ahead. "What's your name?" she asked Cole, wondering how he had managed to escape the Cages. "You know what, just come with me. I promise, you're not in trouble." she pasted on a smile and motioned with her hand for him to join her as she slowly walked out of the room and towards the door where Ally was standing outside of. She pressed her palms on the door and pushed it forward, the groan of the heavy hinges echoing through the hallway. She widened her eyes at the complete mess in front of her - four patients huddled by the circuit box, pieces of clothing on the floor, the metal cells wide open. "Good morning." she chuckled, waving them aside as she went to go lock the cells.
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:07 pm

Cole blinked, but followed her anyways. He stepped next to Riley, shrugging at her. "So, how much are we going to bet that the girl is under eleven. The fuck are these sanctuaries doing, letting toddlers in here?" He grumbled in annoyance. He picked at his fingers, trying to ignore the dots spotting his vision. He hadn't gotten much sleep that night, and using his powers so vacantly was wearing him out more than he would like to admit. His form was nonchalant though.
Jack
Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:58 pm

Azrail turned his head as the door clicked open, his hands falling beside his waist now while the last of the snowflakes dissolved onto the ground. He studied Shelby intently, noticing no guards were with her so no threats, and decided to wait and listen to what some sort of bargain she'd come up with for them. 

Meanwhile, Toni sprang to her feet, the arms of her hairs raising as she realized it wasn't Cole coming through the door. "What the fuck...?" She muttered under her breath, eyeing the girl behind the woman, who was dressed in a patient's clothes, with pure confusion
Sky
Sky
Event Manager
Event Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:38 pm

Shelby rolled her eyes, locking the last cage and stepping forward, straightening her back. "So, this is Cole Lawson," she said mainly as a note for herself, pointing to the tallest boy and ignoring his comments about Ally. She smiled and pulled out her portscreen that had all of the patients' data in it. "Azrail Walters, Toni Holloway, Carys Maximoff, and Riley Calzolari, correct?" she read their names off of her portscreen, reading the current data about their powers and raising her eyebrows. This is a solid group for training. she thought. "I'm glad to find you all together like this. I'm Shelby Huff, head of medical supplies. I promise, you're not in trouble. In fact, you're going to be helping me and the rest of the Sanctuary." she started her grand explanation, still struggling to plan out her exact wording but deciding she'll tackle it as she continued.

Riley narrowed her eyes at the woman, straining her neck to try and see what she was reading on her portscreen. She turned and looked up at Cole, confused.
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:50 pm

Ally slipped past the taller and (mostly) older patients, looking around to get a better look at the Cages. "I'm assuming they're not supposed to have holes for doors?" she commented, not to anybody specifically, just in general, before she spun back around again with a grin.

"Because that's not threatening at all," Carys answered, in a joyful tone, folding her arms. "Nice surnames," she added as an afterthought, then turned back to Shelby Huff. "Not worried about the breaking out of the Cage thing, then? Nice to know. Gonna call anybody down? Guards, extra scientists?"
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:18 pm

Cole found himself silently agreeing with Carys, eyes narrowing dangerously at the newcomers. He conveniently forgot about the fact that it was his fault they were even there. He nudged Riley behind him slightly. "Are you just trying to stall?" He grumbled. "Bet you've already called them."
Jack
Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:06 pm

Azrail perked up, interested in Shelby's offer; and especially quick to place a friendly look on his face. "A pleasure to meet you," He brightly smiled, standing up straight now and dusting off the others' bombarding questions, "I'm sure we would be honored to be of assistance to the sanctuary; after all, I suppose you could call it our family by now." 

Toni raised her eyebrows at Azrail's change in behavior, but only turned to Shelby again with arms crossed over her chest. "Help? As in clean the cafeteria for like a whole fucking week? No thanks," She responded, her eyes narrowed in suspicion. She had plenty of run-ins with these kinds of psychiatrists and therapists before; especially the ones that tried to fix her "explosive" behavior with "good deeds".
Sky
Sky
Event Manager
Event Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:36 pm

Shelby smiled, glad she at least got one patient to join her right away. "Thank you, Azrail," she said before lifting her portscreen up and slowly turning to show the rest of them her blank screen, showing that she had made no recent calls, and nothing had been deleted. "Nobody's coming down here. Nobody else can even know about this," she bit her lip and finally took a deep breath, deciding to just get it over with and hope for the best. "Now, I have seen what other Sanctuaries are building. And it's not safe. Soon, they're going to lose control of a project and it's going to come straight to us. And we need to be able to protect ourselves," she brought a hand through her hair for a moment before continuing. "You guys don't practice your powers enough, at least not with anyone else more experienced. That's what I am here for. We are going to be gathering all of the patients, and training to become more powerful." she pursed her lips in a straight line and stretched out both of her arms. She stepped back, away from the patients, and narrowed her eyes. In the blink of an eye, flames shot from every inch of her arms, covering her in fire and emitting heat. "I am not one of the workers. I am one of you." she finished, twisting her fingers together and making a show with her flames. She knew that would be a show-stopper. They were losing precious time, and she needed to persuade them as fast as possible.
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:36 pm

Ally turned around, raising her eyebrows at the fire. "Didn't show me that," she commented, going back to looking at the cages. She didn't feel the need to show off her powers, not like Shelby apparently had to, so instead just kept continuing on like normal. What else could she do, she wasn't that invested in this, she was only here for the chance of training and possibly getting these ghosts to shut up.

Carys folded her arm, the heat melting the ice dagger in her hand. She held it in front of her, water slowly trickling out of her clenched fist. She opened said fist again, the rest of the water dropping to the ground. Making a beckoning motion with her fingers, she pulled the water up and made it into a rope, fidgeting with it as she watched Shelby's light show. "Little cliche. I can handle it," she rocked back on her heels, humming in thought. She still wouldn't be able to practice with her other elements, not in front of Pyro there, but it still might be worth a shot. If only to stave off the boredom. "Fine," she sighed, drawing out the 'e' and shrugging. "Best case scenario, I get to train to be more powerful. Worst case, I burn up a few nights doing something new." She paused, then lit up her hand, the only sign of it hurting her jaw clenching slightly, holding it up. "You're not the only one with party tricks, lady, and I'm not one of your soldiers or guards."
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:09 pm

"We get to train?" Cole asked incredelously. "You're fucking insane. We get caught, we're in the gutter for a long time," he hissed. A glint of curiosity shone in his eyes. "Say we believe you. Where do we even go? How do we like... Not get caught? If you haven't noticed, our powers are quite extravagant," sending a pointed glance to Carys, he crossed his arms. "We'd destroy everything before we could even get the chance to be caught."
Jack
Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:31 pm

Azrail cocked his head at Shelby, curious as to how far she had planned this. He had to admit, being used as a guard or soldier like Carys mentioned wasn't something he was interested in signing up for. Neither was following someone that didn't have a back-up plan or had the right authority. "Hm, some of those points they've made make sense. So what do we get out this bargain? I'd like less of this," He inquired, his hand waving over to indicate the cages all the while he remained in eye contact, "And more information on this project you mentioned."  

Toni placed one of her hands to rest on her left hip, her eyes squinting at Shelby while chewing on her lip as she thought about the offer. She was definitely more than okay to train with her powers, but at what cost?
Sky
Sky
Event Manager
Event Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:03 pm

Shelby crossed her arms over her chest, bouncing on one foot. She took in each of the patients' demeanor, taking mental notes on how well she thought they could hold themselves. "Well, I'm glad you all think of me so highly," she snorted, tone edged with sarcasm. "I wouldn't be coming here if I didn't have everything planned out already. The basement is a very long corridor and nobody goes all the way down, not even the President himself," she began explaining. "There is an abandoned gym at the end of this hallway. I have already transformed it into a training room, so even if things are broken - which I'm sure they will be at some point - I will be there to fix it." she narrowed her eyes, glancing between each of the patients pointedly.
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:56 am

"Well, I really don't trust you," Carys answered, rocking back on her heels and shoving her hands in her pockets to hide the sparks of electricity forming between her fingers. "Doesn't matter how many powers you show off, don't trust you. But since you seem to think you have everything planned out, and the worst that can happen is more of 'this' as Elsa so elegantly put it, I guess I'm in." She shook her head sharply to get hair out of her face and shrugged. Really, she just wanted something, anything, to do, and she almost wanted to get into trouble just for the excuse to punch somebody in the face. Knowing the scientists here, though, this could be one elaborate trick, so she still wouldn't be showing off her powers - new or known. No need to show all her cards at once. When Shelby looked at her, she winked, running her tongue along her lips to get rid of some of the gross bits that formed when she was sleeping. Ah, the joys of having a body. "Why did you come to the Cage, first, anyway?"

"That would be because of me," Ally chimed in, a wicked grin slipping onto her face as Carys turned to look at her. "I wanted to meet the troublemakers. Got to say, I'm a bit disappointed. Thought you'd be... I don't know, more dangerous. Like the name suggests. You are the 'dangerous seven', right? Or, some of you."
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:21 pm

"Sure we're dangerous," Cole drawled. "But you know... psyc ward? Guards and shit? I'm not taking any chances, no matter how small they are." He shifted uncomfortably, skillfully ignoring his hypocritical thinking. "Unlike some of my brothers and sisters," he did not glance at Carys or Azrail. Definitely. "Most of us don't want to get put back in our 'place', to speak," Cole paused. "But if Carys is in, I'm in I guess. I can always point the blame on her."
Jack
Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:37 pm

Azrail pondered on all the information Shelby had given them. Secret basements, training hidden from the government, supposed monsters being created that would cause destruction to humanity. It all seemed to lead to something finally exciting happening in his boring so-called home. His hands were itching to gain as much info as he could before placing it on his own game of chess, but for the time being, he'd follow Shelby's game instead. 

Toni didn't particularly care about the multiple Sherlock Holmes "wannabes" in the room and could care less about all the useless information. The blonde, short-haired girl took a confident step forward, closing her hand into a fist before a few weaker, but bright, red flames swirled around it. "I say to hell with all that. Just tell me where and when we're starting this damn party!" She exclaimed with an ambitious grin and fiery, narrowed eyes.
Sky
Sky
Event Manager
Event Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Sat May 02, 2020 6:42 pm

Shelby couldn't resist perking up a bit, offering a small smile to the patients. "Perfect. We can begin today," she nodded, turning to the door and entering her ID number once more so it could open. She stepped back, allowing the patients to go first. "Oh, and don't worry about this," she waved to the cages with a quick flick of her wrist. "I can tell whichever guard brought you here that I took you to the observations room."
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next