aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin
aegritudo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Allegiances
the plot.
the patients of each sanctuary have slowly gotten back on their feet since the fearful beginning of their new lives. but not is all as it seems in their world. check out this post for all the deets.

sanctuary 001
president thomas wright (daisy)
carys maximoff (quake)
daisy augustus (daisy)
azrail walters (sky)
levana magnus (snoo)
cole lawson (jack)
brennan firn (metzi)
destiny mirae (honor)

sanctuary 038
president cheyenne dane (quake)
adrian petsch (daisy)
mylarna bennett (quake)
pang ji-yoon (sky)
zoe leona (quake)
malik el-haj (jack)
anthony roberson (sky)

sanctuary 097
president meredith gould (sky)
camellia fabry (daisy)
maralah elysia stark-sayer (quake)
farryn leona (snoo)
yelena targaryen (quake)
iolana kahike (sky)
nio penkins (metzi)
kawaguchi akamara (jack)

Forum Affiliates

Underground Lies

If you would like to become an affiliate, private message one of our head admins or post in our guest-friendly board with a request.

rose martinez of sanctuary 038 (p)

Go down

rose martinez of sanctuary 038 (p) Empty rose martinez of sanctuary 038 (p)

Post by Quake Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:46 am

ROSE MARTINEZ

LEVEL TWO

'cause you know i am a fighter

name. rose martinez

gender. female

age. fifteen

rank. level two

sanctuary. 038

through to the other side, baby i'm on fire

appearance. rose is lightly tanned, with large features and short, brown hair. her eyes are an ocean blue-green and her lips are usually painted pink, her hair falling straight down to her shoulders.

accessories/scars. rose has a birthmark on the back of her neck in the rough shape of a flower. she doesn't have any scars. she has a golden necklace with a small orb at the base of it, which glows like the sun and warms up against her chest.

powers.
positive - telekinesis. she can move objects without touching them, as long as she can see them. while she doesn't have to move her hands to do it, she often does as a reflex.
element - pyrokinesis. she nicknamed her fire 'firelight' because it's a fire that doesn't burn. she has to focus to make it burn through things. usually, she just plays with it.
negative - vitrikinesis. she can manipulate and sometimes create mirrors. she can sometimes trap people in these mirrors, or jump into them for short periods of time. however, she can quickly become dizzy and her vision can go dull, sometimes colourless. she also sees everything mirrored.

so i'm gonna dance on broken glass

personality. rose can be shy in most situations, however when she's near her friends she's very playful. she loves the feeling of freedom and life and is resilient, always trying to not give up. she's an optimistic realist, trying to see the best in life even when she has a low life expectancy. she's modest and loves music, having a natural affinity for it. she doesn't like people pitying her.

illnesses. xeroderma pigmentosum

past. soon

other.
- hasn't ever been out in the sun for long
- demisexual
- best instruments are piano and guitar
- arty gang

CODE BY TESSISAMESS
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support