aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin
aegritudo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Allegiances
the plot.
the patients of each sanctuary have slowly gotten back on their feet since the fearful beginning of their new lives. but not is all as it seems in their world. check out this post for all the deets.

sanctuary 001
president thomas wright (daisy)
carys maximoff (quake)
daisy augustus (daisy)
azrail walters (sky)
levana magnus (snoo)
cole lawson (jack)
brennan firn (metzi)
destiny mirae (honor)

sanctuary 038
president cheyenne dane (quake)
adrian petsch (daisy)
mylarna bennett (quake)
pang ji-yoon (sky)
zoe leona (quake)
malik el-haj (jack)
anthony roberson (sky)

sanctuary 097
president meredith gould (sky)
camellia fabry (daisy)
maralah elysia stark-sayer (quake)
farryn leona (snoo)
yelena targaryen (quake)
iolana kahike (sky)
nio penkins (metzi)
kawaguchi akamara (jack)

Forum Affiliates

Underground Lies

If you would like to become an affiliate, private message one of our head admins or post in our guest-friendly board with a request.

⛧ Qua Tribe ⛧ Demigod Village ⛧

2 posters

Go down

⛧ Qua Tribe ⛧ Demigod Village  ⛧ Empty ⛧ Qua Tribe ⛧ Demigod Village ⛧

Post by Quake Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:47 pm

At the base of Mt. Olympus is the Demigod Village - a place for all half-human, half-gods, to exist. Just like a normal village, there are shops and buildings. The gods rarely visit this place. In the centre is a platform where demigods can stand at sunrise, to get claimed by their godly parent and find out whose son or daughter they are. In this village is everything they'd need, and everyone has their own house that they can live in by themselves or with others.
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

⛧ Qua Tribe ⛧ Demigod Village  ⛧ Empty Re: ⛧ Qua Tribe ⛧ Demigod Village ⛧

Post by Sky Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:29 am

Warren hopped down the stone cobble steps as they made their way to the town. He glanced over to Aelin as they followed at a brisk pace behind Selene. "Okay, so, uh, what's the plan?" He whispered, eyeing the huntress warily. "Pretty sure no god is going to come down here,give us a big hug and tell us 'I am your father'" He said in a low tone, imitating the voice of Darth Vader along with a very convincing facial expression.
Sky
Sky
Event Manager
Event Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:29 pm

Aelin snorted slightly, disguising it with a cough and looked over at Warren with a raised eyebrow. "Demigods get claimed by a symbol appearing over their head, not their parent coming down and hugging them. If we can fake the symbols, we'll be fine. You have your illusions, right? Do you know any gods?" she murmured back, looking back at Seline again.
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:11 pm

Warren's face blanked out. "Wait, was there supposed to be homework for this mission?" He asked, eyes wide before scratching the back of his neck trying to remember anything about the gods, "Well there's the bearded guy who shoots lightning at people, right?" Warren's eyes scanned the moor, recalling anything about the tribe they were infiltrating. "It's not like we had classes about these things up on the lunar base...uh, before it was exploded."
Sky
Sky
Event Manager
Event Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:25 pm

Aelin blinked a couple of times then sighed. "Alright. Illusions... illusions... do you know who Hecate is? Greek goddess of witchcraft. Zeus is the lightning one. You need to decide and fast because no gods are gonna come and claim you and you need to make the illusion for yourself," she replied, looking at him and raising an eyebrow. If he blew it, she might just roast him. 
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:19 pm

Warren's eyes brightened, cracking his knuckles. "Hey, alright, alright...I'll give myself a Zeus sign because I consider myself pretty strong," He replied with a playful smirk, although he nervously moved his hands around trying to make an explanation, "I technically can't make illusions. Just manipulate some minds, but that's pretty hard if it's a lot of people."
Sky
Sky
Event Manager
Event Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:53 pm

With a glance over to Warren when he said the illusions weren't really illusions, Aelin pinched the bridge of her nose and shook her head. "Well, it's the best we can do. If needed, Ignite can come out. I'll go... daughter of the Morrigan. Celtic, might explain the Fae, war and chaos... good enough. Do a crow sign or something if you can," she continued, scratching the back of her neck. For once, said symbiote was remaining silent until she then cut in with an I don't think Celtic demigods are Fae or have blue blood. Or fangs, enhanced speed, you know, all the things you have. "Well, zip it," Aelin murmured in return, even though nobody could hear Ignite at that moment except her.
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down