aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin
aegritudo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Allegiances
the plot.
the patients of each sanctuary have slowly gotten back on their feet since the fearful beginning of their new lives. but not is all as it seems in their world. check out this post for all the deets.

sanctuary 001
president thomas wright (daisy)
carys maximoff (quake)
daisy augustus (daisy)
azrail walters (sky)
levana magnus (snoo)
cole lawson (jack)
brennan firn (metzi)
destiny mirae (honor)

sanctuary 038
president cheyenne dane (quake)
adrian petsch (daisy)
mylarna bennett (quake)
pang ji-yoon (sky)
zoe leona (quake)
malik el-haj (jack)
anthony roberson (sky)

sanctuary 097
president meredith gould (sky)
camellia fabry (daisy)
maralah elysia stark-sayer (quake)
farryn leona (snoo)
yelena targaryen (quake)
iolana kahike (sky)
nio penkins (metzi)
kawaguchi akamara (jack)

Forum Affiliates

Underground Lies

If you would like to become an affiliate, private message one of our head admins or post in our guest-friendly board with a request.

⛧ Brionglóid Tribe ⛧ Woodland Village ⛧

2 posters

Go down

⛧ Brionglóid Tribe ⛧ Woodland Village ⛧ Empty ⛧ Brionglóid Tribe ⛧ Woodland Village ⛧

Post by Quake Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:45 pm

The Woodland Village is deeply buried in the forests, and it's where the fairies, nymphs and sprites live. Treehouses circle the tops of each tree, and bridges connect them all so the species that can't fly can still go between homes. There's a stream running through the forest below the village, where the naiads are connected, and there are lots of tall flowers and plants where the planters have grown them. Every so often, you'll even see a dream racing past your window, likely with a fairy following it.

Last edited by Quake on Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

⛧ Brionglóid Tribe ⛧ Woodland Village ⛧ Empty Re: ⛧ Brionglóid Tribe ⛧ Woodland Village ⛧

Post by Sky Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:39 am

Zaria's footsteps pounded on the wooden planks of the bridge that connected her neighborhood of treehouses together. "Sorry!" She yelled as she sprinted past a fairy struggling to keep a dream in her hands. Late, late, I'm so late. That trap I made might have already caught something! She stepped into one of the lifts and stood there for a few seconds, concentrating on her power. The vines slowly began to budge, before carefully bringing her down to the forest floor where the scent of flowers greeted her.
Sky
Sky
Event Manager
Event Manager

Back to top Go down

⛧ Brionglóid Tribe ⛧ Woodland Village ⛧ Empty Re: ⛧ Brionglóid Tribe ⛧ Woodland Village ⛧

Post by Quake Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:12 am

⛧ Mab Thorne
location ; the forest floor tag ; @Sky

Mab watched Zaria come down in a hurry and flew over to her. "What's the rush?" she asked, landing again.
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:31 am

Zaria jumped as the fairy landed so suddenly in her way. "Oh! You startled me," She exclaimed, giggling at her own antsy behavior, "I left a trap to catch one of those ratatoskr's who keeps stealing my berries that I've been growing. I...sort of remembered that I forgot to check for any holes. It might have escaped!" 

OOC: the ratatoskr is some sort of Norse mythological animal that looks like a squirrel lol
Sky
Sky
Event Manager
Event Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:34 am

"Ooh, can I come with you? I'm hella bored," Mab asked, her eyes lighting up. "Sounds fun."
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:06 am

Zaria hesitated. Bringing along someone who wasn't educated in her field of expertise might cause some trouble, but then again, she shouldn't decline a royal's request. "Of course, just make sure to be alert, there are dangerous creatures out there!" She instructed, hoping to scare Mab into not doing anything to get in her way.
Sky
Sky
Event Manager
Event Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:32 am

Mab grinned wickedly, her wings shining even more for a moment. "Of course. I'll just follow your lead," she replied, hovering off the ground again.
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:08 am

Zaria nodded, slightly bowing awkwardly, remembering the accustomed tradition to royalty. "Let's go, the gardens aren't too far so we should arrive there soon," The green-haired scavenger explained with a small, but friendly smile. 
╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗
zaria. head scavenger. 
woodland village. @quake 
╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝
Sky
Sky
Event Manager
Event Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down