aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin
aegritudo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Allegiances
the plot.
the patients of each sanctuary have slowly gotten back on their feet since the fearful beginning of their new lives. but not is all as it seems in their world. check out this post for all the deets.

sanctuary 001
president thomas wright (daisy)
carys maximoff (quake)
daisy augustus (daisy)
azrail walters (sky)
levana magnus (snoo)
cole lawson (jack)
brennan firn (metzi)
destiny mirae (honor)

sanctuary 038
president cheyenne dane (quake)
adrian petsch (daisy)
mylarna bennett (quake)
pang ji-yoon (sky)
zoe leona (quake)
malik el-haj (jack)
anthony roberson (sky)

sanctuary 097
president meredith gould (sky)
camellia fabry (daisy)
maralah elysia stark-sayer (quake)
farryn leona (snoo)
yelena targaryen (quake)
iolana kahike (sky)
nio penkins (metzi)
kawaguchi akamara (jack)

Forum Affiliates

Underground Lies

If you would like to become an affiliate, private message one of our head admins or post in our guest-friendly board with a request.

Minkpaw, spunky medicine apprentice of FrostClan

2 posters

Go down

Minkpaw, spunky medicine apprentice of FrostClan Empty Minkpaw, spunky medicine apprentice of FrostClan

Post by Daisy Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:19 pm

MINKPAW
◆ ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇
we took the bones out from the road

Minkpaw, spunky medicine apprentice of FrostClan XEBJAY

11 moons » FrostClan » medicine keeper apprentice » female

Name Reason
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆
those endless nights that we traveled we stole
Mink (noun) a small, semiaquatic, stoatlike carnivore native to North America and Eurasia.

She was given this name by her mother, who saw the quick mammal sprinting past the riverbed before she gave birth.

Paw (noun) an animal's foot having claws and pads.

She was given this name by the medicine cat of FrostClan - it is a mandatory suffix for every apprentice in the Clans.

Appearance
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆
you let your clothes fall to the floor

Minkpaw wears a rich, glossy brown coat that looks almost silky, and she bares no scars except for a small scratch on her underbelly from playfights as a kit. She has a playful amber gaze, one that has yet to see the horror of the real world. White spots glaze her stomach and tail, and her growing muscles already jut out. Despite how majestic she looks, she finds her pelt quite the hassle, constantly grooming to keep it tangle free. The long, coarse fur grabs onto anything close and is reluctant to let go.

Personality
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆
and lit a fire while I waited for more

Minkpaw is a spunky, rebellious shecat who walks with pride. Her stubbornness and sass is a shock to some, but she has warm intentions. She is selfless in her nature, and doesn't need to rely on others to get work done. She needs to, however, know everything that's going on, and if she doesn't... well, that's never happened before. Minkpaw always gets what she wants. Once you get to know her, she will open up more, and is a great therapist. She is attune to others emotions and always willing to help. Most say she has the qualities of a great leader, but her love for medicine is higher than anything else. She works hard and always has a helpful plan to help out the Clan.

Skills
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆
now I'm running and I won't stop I don't wanna go

☾ Fighting | 8 ☽
☾ Hunting | 5 ☽
☾ Fishing | 4 ☽
☾ Swimming | 7 ☽
☾ Climbing | 3 ☽
☾ Running | 6 ☽
☾ Stamina | 7 ☽
☾ Strength | 6 ☽
☾ Scent | 5 ☽
☾ Eyesight | 5 ☽
☾ Hearing | 5 ☽
☾ Memory | 9 ☽
☾ Herb Lore | 6 ☽
☾ Agility | 2 ☽

Family
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆
I think about it everyday and night I can't let go

Mother ▹ Quinn [deceased]
Father ▹ Crabclaw [living]
Brother ▹ Otterpaw [living]
Sister ▹ Mintpaw [living]
Sister ▹ Maia [living]
Mate ▹ none
Kits ▹ none

Mentor ▹ whoever the medicine keeper is
Apprentice ▹ none yet

History
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆
and hey, I'm never the same

Minkkit was born on a warm day in newleaf. The sun shone on her fur and the leaves blew comfortably over her little eyes. Her father, Crabclaw, stood over her with a blank expression on his face, but her mother, Quinn, was cooing and rocking her underneath the shade of an oak tree. Crabclaw was never happy about her birth, or her siblings, who were big bundles next to Minkkit. She was the runt of the litter, so she was naturally a bit smaller than the rest. Quinn was a loner around the beech copse, and she wanted to take her kits to a good, protective environment, since she didn't trust the recent scandals with rogues roaming the area. Crabclaw reluctantly took them to FrostClan, the closest Clan, and his attitude changed when he entered the camp. Something about his eyes sparkled, and when Minkkit's eyes opened, she saw it. She didn't know why, but when him and Thistlestar spoke in private for a bit, they were welcomed easily into the Clan. In the nursery, a foster queen named Eveningface took care of her and her littermates. Crabclaw and Eveningface took time to name them properly. Her brother was named Otterkit because of his dark brown pelt, similar to the creatures they saw at the riverbed where the kits were born. Her sister was named Mintkit because of her special, different smell than the rest. And Minkkit, the runt, was Quinn's favorite, so she took the time to name her before sending her away with Crabclaw. Her last sister, Maia was very sick with greencough when they came to FrostClan, and the medicine cats couldn't do much more, so to stop her suffering they put her down with deathberries. At least, that's what Minkpaw's father told her. Crabclaw left camp to tell Quinn, and when he arrived he found the still, bloody body of Quinn thrown against a tree. Not much else was told to Minkkit and her siblings about that moment. When Minkkit became much older, almost apprentice age, she would always pester Crabclaw to tell her what her sisters name was. Crabclaw's eyes sparkled again when she did that, and that time she saw it more clearly. Maia. The name floated in the air with a milky soft tone chasing after it. When Minkkit was apprenticed, she thought about how her sister would've been. Eveningface actually became her mentor for a short time after her living in the nursery, but one day on a patrol she was killed in a fox incident, along with a few other warriors getting minor injuries. Minkpaw struggled during warrior training, despite her strength. She was just so clumsy and had no grace, that she was always scaring the prey away. Crabclaw talked to Thistlestar, and they made a decision to apprentice her to the medicine keeper. Minkpaw was instantly happier in the medicine den, and she loved her mentor. She's never enthusiastic about anything except medicine, and she always runs to tell Mintpaw and Otterpaw about her experience. They have grown apart and rarely talk now, but it doesn't bother Minkpaw too much. The only sibling she really thinks about is Maia. Her name was so majestic, and she had to know more. Her dreams are recurring of a slate grey shecat with piercing turquoise eyes, sprinting through the hills. The medicine keeper who allegedly fed Maia deathberries had died of old age, so she had no one to go to. It is her only mission now, to find out more about this mysterious sister.

Last edited by Daisyleap on Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

https://thelightningpath.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Minkpaw, spunky medicine apprentice of FrostClan Empty Re: Minkpaw, spunky medicine apprentice of FrostClan

Post by Braveheart Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:24 pm

● Her plotline is so intricate, I love it! I'm excited to see where it goes in the roleplay (:
Minkpaw, spunky medicine apprentice of FrostClan CXWqkcN
Braveheart
Braveheart
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down