Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:04 pm by Omi

» Owlstar
Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:37 pm by Omi

» heheee...
Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:48 pm by Ravenheart181

» Larkwatcher of CloudClan
Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:50 pm by Ravenheart181

Cat Calculator
Having trouble calculating a cat's age? Use this! :)

All rights reserved.
~
This was not my original idea. All rights also go to the Erin Hunters with the idea of "Warrior Cats."
~
Ideas from others are reserved. I have mixed other ideas with my own and made them for my site.
~
If you steal from my site you will face the consequences; banned for life or tracked down to your own website IP address and be yelled at. Don't make me do that on your very own site.
~
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Tool
~

Head Administrators
D A I S Y L E A P

Please, contact one of these three admins if you need help with anything! We are here to help new members get into the swing of things here.
June 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Ashastar, Leader of HickoryClan

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashastar, Leader of HickoryClan

Post by Emberflight on Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:36 pm

Name: Ashapetal (Formerly)
Preferred Position: Leader
Clan: HickoryClan
Alive Family: Irisleaf (Sister) (Warrior)
Deceased Family: Brindlekit (Sister) Pigeonflight (Brother) Frostpaw (Sister) Bramblestep (Father) Dapplefur (Mother)
Description: Ashapetal is a brown-grey cat with dark brown stripes along her back and light brown stripes on her tail. She has hazel colored eyes, a brown nose, and brown paw pads. Ashapetal has many stripes around her face. She has white paws.

Physical Abilities: (Fighting 9) (Hunting 7) (Swimming 3) (Stealth 10) (Speed Cool (Climbing 6) (Healing 1)
Personality: Ashapetal is very warm-hearted to her clan, but to other cats she seems very cruel, unless she is at a gathering. She is used to helping others, for her sister Irisleaf often got into trouble when they were younger. Ashapetal is very serious, but she can joke around sometimes if there's nothing much to do.
History: Ashapetal was born first out of the kits in her litter. Her father, Bramblestep, died in a battle when Ashapetal was just a kit. Brindlekit, her sister, died when she was still a kit because she was taken by a hawk at 1 moon. When the rest of them were apprentices, Dapplefur, Ashapetal's mother, noticed that she was very stealthy when hunting. Frostpaw was killed by a snake when she went hunting one day. The three remaining siblings did everything together as warriors when they got the chance. One tragic day, they were hunting and Ashapetal and Irisleaf her a screech from the distance. They ran over and found Pigeonflight dying because something had severely injured him. They brought him back to the medicine den, but it was too late when they got there. Dapplefur passed away because of age right before Ashapetal became leader. Now, Irisleaf and Ashapetal protect each other and their clan because they don't want anymore unnatural casualties in HickoryClan.

Roleplay Sample: Ashastar stretched her legs as she opened her jaws in a long yawn. She padded out of her den to see the morning patrol ready to leave. A few other cats sat out in the clearing grooming themselves and chatting over the latest gathering. Ashastar noticed Irisleaf, her sister, trying to surprise Ashastar.
"Irisleaf, I can see you."
"Aw, Ashastar you're no fun." Irisleaf pouted as she stepped beside Ashastar. Ashastar licked Irisleaf's ear.
"I don't have time for games Irisleaf, you know that. Being leader is harder than it looks."
"I know, I know, you're incredibly busy with all you're leader stuff, but don't you have time to let me pounce on you once in a while?"
"Maybe next time you'll get me, or maybe i'm just to good for you." Ashastar teased. Irisleaf batted Ashastar's ear gently.
"Nice speech last night, but it could've been better." Irisleaf said back.
"Irisleaf I don't have time for games. You're on this morning's hunting patrol. Go gather a few other cats to go with you." Ashastar nudged her sister away from her.
"See you later, when I catch more things than you can carry!" Irisleaf called, then ran off. Ashastar rolled her eyes and then began to groom herself.
Emberflight
Beetle Chaser
Beetle Chaser

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashastar, Leader of HickoryClan

Post by Honorchior on Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:50 pm

I think 20 moons is a little young for a leader, that would be less than 2 years. Other than that, it looks really great. And when will you be creating the sister? And is the mother alive? Then it will be accepted.
Honorchior
StarClanner
StarClanner

Location : In between the relms if Harry Potter and the Warrior Cats. Yes, I am with the Wizard Cats.

http://thelightningpath.forumotion.com/u3

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:35 pm

Bump. Please fix, Ember.
Daisyleap
StarClanner
StarClanner

http://thelightningpath.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Braveheart on Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:46 pm

Bump. This has been out too long and I have took the position now.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ferncloud- Queen of StreamClan
Lotuspaw- Meddie Apprentice of StreamClan
Ravenclaw- Warrior of StreamClan
Flameheart- Deputy of FireClan
Batnose- Warrior of GustClan
Sootfang- Warrior of FireClan
Braveheart
ShadowBelly
ShadowBelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content