aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin
aegritudo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Allegiances
the plot.
the patients of each sanctuary have slowly gotten back on their feet since the fearful beginning of their new lives. but not is all as it seems in their world. check out this post for all the deets.

sanctuary 001
president thomas wright (daisy)
carys maximoff (quake)
daisy augustus (daisy)
azrail walters (sky)
levana magnus (snoo)
cole lawson (jack)
brennan firn (metzi)
destiny mirae (honor)

sanctuary 038
president cheyenne dane (quake)
adrian petsch (daisy)
mylarna bennett (quake)
pang ji-yoon (sky)
zoe leona (quake)
malik el-haj (jack)
anthony roberson (sky)

sanctuary 097
president meredith gould (sky)
camellia fabry (daisy)
maralah elysia stark-sayer (quake)
farryn leona (snoo)
yelena targaryen (quake)
iolana kahike (sky)
nio penkins (metzi)
kawaguchi akamara (jack)

Forum Affiliates

Underground Lies

If you would like to become an affiliate, private message one of our head admins or post in our guest-friendly board with a request.

⛧ Brionglóid Tribe ⛧ The Gardens ⛧

2 posters

Go down

⛧ Brionglóid Tribe ⛧ The Gardens ⛧ Empty ⛧ Brionglóid Tribe ⛧ The Gardens ⛧

Post by Quake Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:37 am

This is the most peaceful place in the tribe, and possibly the most peaceful place in any tribe. The Gardens are a large expanse of gardens near the forest, and it's an amazing place to relax or grow flowers or food. Any fighting at all is completely banned here, and it's a warm and quiet place. Sprites, fairies and nymphs alike all come here to tend to their personal garden.
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

⛧ Brionglóid Tribe ⛧ The Gardens ⛧ Empty Re: ⛧ Brionglóid Tribe ⛧ The Gardens ⛧

Post by Quake Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:29 am

Mab flew in after Zaria, landing carefully. “Where’s the beast?” she asked, looking around for anything that matched the description she’d been given.
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:04 pm

zaria followed in a much quieter movement than mab. she couldn't help but smile at mab's question, and put her finger to her lips in a gesture to whisper. "well, it isn't quite what you'd call a beast," she chuckled, "have you never seen one of them before? i know you don't scavenge at all, but maybe you'd have seen one out on a walk in the forest?" 
╓═══════☆═══════╖
zaria. head scavenger. gardens. 
╙═══════☆═══════╜
Sky
Sky
Event Manager
Event Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:15 pm

Mab pursed her lips, then smiled tightly. "I wish. The only times I go out are when I'm looking for fruits or plants for poisons," she shrugged, but it seemed kind of forced. "Doesn't matter." She leaned forward, her green eyes gleaming. "Let's get this squirrel thing."
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:56 pm

Zaria raised her eyebrows at the young fairy's anticipation to catch the creature. She nodded in agreement with her statement, before gesturing her to follow. Zaria came to a sudden halt as she scanned the floor, before realizing her trap had worked and was hanging in the air with a panicked ratatoskr. "Gotcha!" She exclaimed merrily, standing underneath the trap now and presenting it to Mab. 
╓═══════☆═══════╖
╙═══════☆═══════╜
Sky
Sky
Event Manager
Event Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:13 pm

Mab laughed, seeing the ratatoskr. "Woah!" she exclaimed, looking over the creature. "It's smaller than I expected. Kind of cute?"
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:53 am

Zaria couldn't help with let out a small giggle as well with Mab as they watched the squirrel-like creature throw a hissing fit at them as it hung in the net. She peered up at the creature as well, smiling slightly. "I guess they do look a tad bit adorable, but they're feisty little things who like to ruin people's gardens!" She exclaimed, waving her finger up at the ratatoskr as if she was correcting it. Zaria straightened her back, standing tall and nodding to herself. Right, we aren't here to gooff around! She reminded herself quickly. Her eyes narrowed up at the trap of vines, and she moved her fingers slowly downward as if she was grabbing something. As Zaria was focusing, the vines lowered down bringing the hissing ratatoskr with it onto the floor. 

╓═══════☆═══════╖
╙═══════☆═══════╜
Sky
Sky
Event Manager
Event Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:40 pm

Mab leaned forwards, watching Zaria manipulate the vines. Her head tilted as she watched the girl's movements, brushing some hair back over her ear as the wind blew it in front of her face. She took a moment to look around, examining the area for other plants. Her mind quickly switched into its analysis mode, scanning for any poison ingredients then whipping her head back to Zaria.
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:10 pm

Zaria cracked a smile as Mab focused on her magic so intensely with curiosity. She walked over to the small rodent and crouched down to stare at it for a few seconds. "Now, what should we do with you little guy?" She spoke softly, tilting her head. Releasing it would only cause it to come back and make more trouble because of its level of intelligence. As she pondered the thought, she noticed Mab's sudden look of alarm. She glanced upwards. "What is it?" She questioned, letting her senses roam the surrounding area, her ears hearing things farther than a normal human could.  

╓═══════☆═══════╖
╙═══════☆═══════╜
Sky
Sky
Event Manager
Event Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:32 pm

"Oh, I just thought I saw something. It's probably nothing. Is it? It is. Nothing, that is. Probably just a bird. BIrds are here, right?" Mab replied, rambling a bit. Honestly, she'd seen something out of the corner of her eye and wasn't sure what it was. It was unlikely to be anything dangerous - this was usually a place of peace, or at least that's what her mother told her.
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:51 pm

Mab's intrusion on her concentrating to scan around her caused her senses to go back to normal before she smiled up at Mab. "Yes! We have plentiful birds. Some of them are naughty and pick at our seeds, but some are nice like the hummingbirds who help our flowers out," She explained, beginning to like talking about her job. "What do you think we should do with the ratatoskr? I'm pretty stumped. If we let him out he'll cause more ruckus, but I can't just keep him locked up forever," Zaria said, glancing back at the creature as it began to finish it's whining and only try to chew its way out of Zaria's tough vines.
Sky
Sky
Event Manager
Event Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:09 pm

Mab pursed her lips. "What about if we kept it as a pet? Can they be tamed in that way? Are they safe?" she asked, a voice in the back of her mind asked 'does it have any venom'. She ignored that voice. Mostly. Maybe. Slightly. She was curious, that's undeniable. 
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:22 am

Zaria couldn't help but raise her eyebrows in amusement at Mab's suggestion of what to do with the trapped animal. "Well... I've seen some ratatoskr's kept as pets before," She said, thinking back to a couple of fairy's she remembered meeting before, "I know a few friends who have tamed them as messengers. It's possible, but I don't know how hard it'll be to do it. They are pretty smart."
Sky
Sky
Event Manager
Event Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down